Author Topic: More vicious anti Israelism from obama blog  (Read 740 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
More vicious anti Israelism from obama blog
« on: August 06, 2008, 09:54:06 AM »
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/blutopie/gGgGWN/commentary   

Post from Cakewalk Resolution of the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict:
Obama Foreign Policy Dream Ticket: Edwards and S Power
By blu - Feb 17th, 2008 at 9:17 pm EST 
Also listed in: Foreign Policy Wonks for Peace, Justice and Human Rights | Peace in the Middle East 

Comments |  Mail to a Friend  |  Report Objectionable Content
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags: ISRAEL, john edwards, neocons, palestine, Samantha Power, United Nations
I'm starting to visualize my Obama dream ticket - Edwards comes on as VP and Samantha Power comes aboard as Secretary of State. Wow! - this is the ticket we need to overthrow the Neocon coup that had taken over our country. Edwards was one of the only presidential candidates to go after the Neocons by name - if anybody missed his white hot but underreported U of Iowa Speech 11 05 07, here's a couple of paragraphs and the link - it's well worth the read and showed true bravery:
http://johnedwards.com/news/press-releases/20071105-a-new-strategy-for-iran/

"George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the neocon warmongers used 9/11 to start a war with Iraq and now they're trying to use Iraq to start a war with Iran. And we have to stop them. We owe our American heroes -- the men and women in our armed services who are fighting so bravely in Iraq and Afghanistan today -- no less."

"In the spring of 2002, the nation was struggling to recover from the devastating terrorist attacks of 9/11. At the same time, a group of Bush Administration neoconservatives, like Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz, were strategizing for ways to start a war with Iraq. And suddenly, instead of reacting to 9/11 by working to protect America from terrorists, they saw a political opportunity to promote their right-wing ideological agenda and demonize anyone who disagreed with them.

"And here's what you need to know about George Bush's foreign policy -- it's written by these neocons, lock, stock, and barrel."         

I love that Samantha is at the Kennedy School of Government along with Stephen Walt - Walt being the coauthor of the seminal work on 'The Israel Lobby' along with Mearsheimer. Samantha is a perfect choice for stopping our neocon-led phoney war on terror EVERYBODY KNOWS is really a 'war of terror for Israel' but just about everybody in academia or politics simply don't have the cojones to say. Edwards and Samantha are visionary enough to have the guts to overcome the 'Israel Lobby's' kibosh on discussing these truths.

At the very core of our involvement in Iraq and Iran is our support for the slow genocide of Palestine that the Israelis have been carrying out for the last 60 years in blatant violation of UN Sec Co Resolutions 242, 194, 338, the Geneva Conventions, and International Law. I've been checking out interviews and debates by Samantha all weekend - she's great. I'm ordering 'A Problem from Hell": America and the Age of Genocide' off Amazon

Check out this link to Charlie Rose as he interviews Samantha Power … what brains and class!
http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2007/10/16/1/a-conversation-with-samantha-power
25 min on Charlie Rose

I got a crush on Samantha! Seriously - she has rekindled my hope that Obama will have the guts to do what needs to be done for Middle East peace - finally - and once and for all. This completely seperates him from Clinton - who is the Bush/Neocon-designated Bush follow-on

Speaking of this Obama dream ticket - Obama must dump Dennis Ross from any foreign policy post considerations in his adminsitration - Dennis is a NEOCON. Dennis is a Scooter Libby defender, is CURRENTLY director of the neocon warcriminals at WINEP, is a well loved AIPAC lackey, and ATTACKED Jimmy Carter's 'Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid', amongst a trove of other Israel Lobby- approved activities. This is the last guy on earth who should be warping American foreign policy in the middle east - especially since the FIRST thing America needs to do exert tremendous and overwhelming political pressure on Israel - America needs to LEAD the international effort to put this UN-violating country back in it's pre-67 box as demanded by the UN time and again rather than time and again VETOING that very pressure from the international community. Sure - conforming to these UN Sec Council Resolution 242, 194, 338, the Geneva Conventions, and International Law will be a pinch for Israel and just exactly what the DENNIS ROSS, the Israel Lobby, AIPAC, and the neocons don't want to happen
Check out the neocon policy volcano Dennis Ross runs at this link:   http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/templateI01.php

Dennis Ross may seem like a cuddly neocon compared to Perle or Wolfowitz but Obama needs to ditch Dennis IMMEDIATELY. Dennis is the DIRECTOR of the Israel Lobby’s WINEP Washington Institute for Near East Policy - this is Grand Central Station for Neocons in the US. This guy is utterly unfit to be in Obama’s campaign - Obama might as well have Paul Wolfowitz, Perle, Doug Feith, Eliot Abrams, or Scooter Libby on his staff - these guys (including Martin Indyk) are Dennis’s FRIENDS

A ticket with Obama, Edwards, and Samantha would only give me one problem - which of the two would I choose in 2016 for the Democratic Primaries?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 09:59:36 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: More vicious anti Israelism from obama blog
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 10:05:19 AM »
So much more click link thanks to israpundit                   http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/blutopie
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 10:12:48 AM »
The continual appearance of anti-Jewish and anti-Israel posts on the Obama blog is a reflection of the candidate himself.

Do not think for a moment that the Obama blog doesn't have moderators that approve of such postings, and only remove them after there is an outcry.

The Obamamoo will deny it, but it's no accident this kind of crap continuously appears on his blog.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 10:15:28 AM »
We have to debate these people as well. But sadly, I don't think we can debate people who hate Isrrael because those are our main arguements.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2