Author Topic: Great arguement on PW over Israel  (Read 11803 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Great arguement on PW over Israel
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2008, 10:19:28 AM »
By using the name Crusader he was trying to throw us off ,i think he was either a muslim or a athheist i'm sure he was'nt a Christian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Great arguement on PW over Israel
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2008, 11:10:04 AM »
'Give it up, Mr. White Settler.'

Im a european, ive not settled anywhere. unlike the zionists in land which they stole.

'Crusader, you have not answered any of my questions'

on the contrary i have, it is you who avoids the difficult questions colonist.

how then with a straight face can you condem palestinian violence ? - not answered

Also, do you think the british should still rule india or Ireland or kenya? - not answered

Also do you think Joan Peters 'From Time Immemorial' is a decent piece of academic study? - not answered

Fond of not answering yourself aren't you colonist?

'You know How I know you're a stupid Moslem is because you will not make any comments against yourawful murderous contorted faith.'

Actually im a white catholic. but hey, that attitude your displaying reminds me of a small man in with a moustache in germany in the 30s.

'The day will come my friend when Ol-Whitey will wake up from his stupor and you bastards will get exactly what's coming to you!'

Again quite a nazi statement, don't you think?

'Although it is easy to show the moral difference between israel's violence and palestinian violence..
It's besides the point'

yes it is Palestinians have a moral right to take that which forcibly taken from them. Jewish settler violence was facist, not moral at all.

'Suppose that for whatever reason, somebody is coming to kill me,  and  i'm coming to kill him..
Who do I give priority to?'

Ahh but it was the whit jewish colonists who came to kill and ethnically cleanse the palestinians in 1948

'Unfortunately, jewish hospitals and very I suppose the term may be secular humanist.. They treat everybody, arab and jew, arab terrorist or israeli soldier, with no priority one way or the other.'

Really? do you even read the news?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/04/israelandthepalestinians.middleeast1

'I'd not lose any sleep if the entirety of the Islamic, communist and Nazi world was eliminated to the last.'

Hitler didn't lose much sleep over his attempt to wipe out all the Jews did he? Seems you have something in common.

IF you were Catholic, you would NOT have such animosity. Zionists "stole" NOTHING. 1948-Israel- League of Nations- ring a bell? Whatever is law, is KOSHER in the site of G-D AND MAN. DEAL with it. IF you read your OWN book- nothing has changed in the "Tanach"  "I will bless those that BLESS you, and CURSE those that curse you. IN YOU, ALL of the nations WILL BE BLESSED.""
  Do you think that G-d is as YOU? WHO NEVER changes?
Let G-d be TRUE, and every MAN a liar.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates