Author Topic: THIS WEEK'S VDARE WEBSITE  (Read 1925 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
THIS WEEK'S VDARE WEBSITE
« on: February 01, 2007, 12:17:41 AM »
I MUST SAY I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE VDARE NOW DEVOTING AN ENTIRE FRONT PAGE ESSAY TO A SICK BASTARD COLLEGE PSYCHOLOGY PROFESSOR NOW CLAIMING THAT "THE JEW" IS BEHIND THE ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION.

SEE FOR YOURSELF....YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT.

APPARENTLY "JEW" DID IT TO DESTROY THE WHITE HOST COMMUNITY AND END THE WHITE MAN'S POWER.

http://www.vdare.com/

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: THIS WEEK'S VDARE WEBSITE
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 02:13:13 AM »
This man is a Nazi antisemite.

This man is pro-Jimmy Carter.

And VDare allows this Commie College Professor to writing on their site?  I see they allow Pat Buchanan's articles on their site...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 05:53:09 AM »
Thats funny MacDonald who is constanly posted on strormfront uses Wesley Clark as an example when wes was bombing Serbia the 5 rate professor was screaming what a evil man clark was.Now he's on all fours for wesley 'my father is Jewish' Clark.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 07:57:51 AM »
Mord writes:  "...when wes was bombing Serbia the 5 rate professor was screaming what a evil man clark was.Now he's on all fours for wesley 'my father is Jewish' Clark..."

Mord, I must say that you are an invaluable source of information when it comes to the Amalek of the 21st Century!

Thanks for your vigilance and keen focus.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 12:46:18 PM »
You're a fool if you're at all surprised by this.  Keep cozying up to these hatefull KKK bastards thinking they accept you as their bretheren.  They'll all wind up turning against the Jews just as they've done in the past, and there will be no one to blame except yourselves.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:00:33 AM »
You're also a fool if you think Jewish people can be reconciled with negroes and Muslims!   :o
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 10:32:15 AM »
Look at all the links btw StørmFrønt Duke and MacDonald    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=StørmFrønt++kevin++MacDonald%E2%80%99&fr=yfp-t-405&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03