Author Topic: Good news for Mccaine... There is genuine fear in the Oil markets.  (Read 748 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Good news for Mccaine... There is genuine fear in the Oil markets.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
I cannot believe the complacency of voters in the United States.  Obama does not want to drill for more oil, already in the United States.  He wants to talk, and talk, and talk.  Pelosi and Reed are no better, and Pelosi has told several Congressman to go along with their consituents about Drill now Pay less, and get theirselves elected again, and go back to their original stand, NO DRILLING, BECAUSE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REASONS, after elected. 

I hope it never happens, but if terrorists were to bomb oil fields, overseas, it could greatly affect Americas ability to function, and they know it....  This is totally a national security issue, and the democrats know squat, about security.  They are too busy hating Bush, and trying to be in power!!!  Their ambitions are to be in power, and raise our taxes, pass socialized medicine, and MAKE SURE OUR TIRES ARE PROPERLY INFLATED!!!! WE WON'T HAVE ANY TIRES TO INFLATE, BECAUSE THEY ARE MADE FROM OIL TOO.....

I DON'T WANT OBAMAS BIG NEGATIVE CHANGES!!!!!

Debbie