Author Topic: Muslims abusing female apes in Indonesia. They have there ape-whorehouses  (Read 13517 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
UPDATE: Here is the whole movie, from the TV station ZDF about the Orang Utan abuse in Indonesia - ALL was true  :( :
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/525084

[WARNING: NOT FOR CHILDREN AND SENSITIVE PERSONS]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV-star fights against the animal-mafia.  Hannes Jaenicke saves orang-outangs from ape-whorehouses

by SVEN KUSCHEL

This are heartless and pervert picture.

Helpless and scared female orang-outangs - put in provocative pink-coloured dress and underwear. Offered by animal-smugglers in an ape-whorehouse in Indonesien1! And abused by perverts in disgusting sex-practices ...

Incomprehensible suffering, pictures, who make you upset and sad!

Also tV-star Hannes Jaenicke (48, „Post mortem“) was touched by the    martyrdom of those animals

Together with the  „Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation“ (BOS) the actor visited apes, who were saved by the foundation out of the claws of the animal-mafia.

"I support the BOS, in order to make it possible to free more animals" said Jaenicke.

Locally Hannes Jaenicke found female orang-outang "Rosa". Bound and the whole body was shaved with a razor, it was kept over years as a sex-slave in an ape-whorehouse in South Kalimantan (Borneo), like dozens of other orang-outangs.

"To hear about such fates, make you silent because of anger", said Hannes Jaenicke stunned. He touches the fingers of Rosa through the bars and shakes shocked:" She [the ape] had really to prostitute herself in a whorehouse ...?"

Is it possible to bring such apes to Germany in order to take them to zoos here?
Animal rights activists disadvise. The Orang-Utans are totally disturbed by their terrible experiences, they have to very cautious acclimatized to their fellow apes again.

The journey of Hannes Jaenicke to indonesia was documented by the ZDF for the tv-rportage "mission for Orang-Utans (   broadcast  nex wednesday at 23.15) A dangerous trip!

Jaenicke: The foundation has lost three employee - assumedly murdered by the animal-mafia. We recorded with hidden-camera. I will for shure not go there again in the next years."

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2008/08/07/tv-star-hannes-jaenicke/rettet-orang-utan-weibchen-aus-affen-bordell.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 02:39:45 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This people are not normal and they deserve death according to the bible.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
Spare a thought for us Aussies, our closest neighboring nation is these bastards, Indonesia let the mastermind of the Bali bombings which killed over 200 westerners and Hindu-Balinese out of jail after only a few years.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
That is disgusting beyond words. And Indonesia is an abomination. It is a muslim Javanese evil empire created by the west. Australia should take over the Island of New Guinea. And Singapore should take over Borneo.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm just a little skeptical about this. Apes are very powerful creatures. Unless they're tied up, there's no way you could do anything they didn't want done.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'm just a little skeptical about this. Apes are very powerful creatures. Unless they're tied up, there's no way you could do anything they didn't want done.

I have no idea how the Muslims committing this proven sex-crimes, perhaps they give the apes drugs.

But this actor is very famous in Europe. His ape-saving campaign is supported by all the leftist main-stream media.

Look here: http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/22/0,1872,4341526_idDispatch:7883067,00.html

I am shure this story is correct.

PI-News had some issues about his work. They reported from the main stream media before a few weeks, that the muslimes in indonesia cut the hands of the apes, according to sharia law, there if they are stealing.

P.S.: In the article is mentioned, that next Wednesday in the half-gouvernment TV station ZDF at 23.15 o'clock German time there is a big tv-   reportage.

Perhaps it is so late, that children doesn't get traumatized by the Muzzie sex-crimes. :-\

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:04:24 AM by Pheasant »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
The average ape could pick up a grown man and throw them over a fence. However, if the apes are drugged or tied up then I suppose this kind of thing could happen. It's very disgusting to even think about.

Why would Muslims cut off ape's hands for stealing? These types of apes are not human and shouldn't be subject to human rules of behavior. I suppose Muslims see orangutans as their equals.  :::D I feel sad for the poor, abused animals.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Look Ruby here is the PI-article about the Muslim ape hand cuttings:
http://www.pi-news.net/2008/07/indonesien-goettliches-gesetz-auch-fuer-affen/

and here is another article about the same issue:
http://www.monstersandcritics.de/artikel/200829/article_93314.php/Hannes-Jaenicke-Der-Star-und-Die-letzten-Zeugen

This article is reporting the same fact about the Muslim ape-whorehouses:

Teleschau: Griffen Sie deshalb zu so drastischen Schilderungen? Zur Sprache kommen Fälle, in denen kahl rasierte Orang-Utan-Weibchen in Bordellen an Betten gekettet oder in Sexshows benutzt werden. Dann gibt es diese Kickbox-Show im Park 'Safari World' in Bangkok ...

They use chains to fix the apes to the bed  :o
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:11:01 AM by Pheasant »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
MOSLEMS ARE JUST PLAIN SCUM
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
One time I got a book from the library and tried to learn German and only learned a few words. I need to try again when I get a chance. Unfortunately I may need to learn Spanish first in order to get and keep a job around here if I decide not to move even though I have no interest in Spanish.

It's ok though I can get a general idea of what it says with babelfish.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
MOSLEMS ARE JUST PLAIN SCUM

Indeed. They are so filthy.

And they are hypocrites, because they blame the low morals of the western civilization, but bestiality is at least in indonesia acceptable for Muslim society.   >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think what upsets me the most besides the fact that it's just very cruel abuse to a very intelligent animal... is that stealing is a normal social behavior for orangutans. It's part of their natural way. It's the way God made them. They're not humans and what they do is not a sin.

Eww. So that's how they do it. You know, it's believed that AIDS began when people in the Congo were slaughtering and eating chimpanzees. Because of the genetic similarity between apes and humans, viruses and nasty diseases pass very easily between great apes and humans. What they are doing here by committing beastiality could cause another horrible disease to sweep the world.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think what upsets me the most besides the fact that it's just very cruel abuse to a very intelligent animal... is that stealing is a normal social behavior for orangutans. It's part of their natural way. It's the way G-d made them. They're not humans and what they do is not a sin.

Eww. So that's how they do it. You know, it's believed that AIDS began when people in the Congo were slaughtering and eating chimpanzees. Because of the genetic similarity between apes and humans, viruses and nasty diseases pass very easily between great apes and humans. What they are doing here by committing beastiality could cause another horrible disease to sweep the world.

Yes you are right.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
The ape looked more attractive than some schwartzas I know.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
The ape looked more attractive than some schwartzas I know.
I knew this would bother you ape.

Islam makes you retarded.
It's a wonderful religion.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Are you kidding?

This must be a joke, right?

Right?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Are you kidding?

This must be a joke, right?

Right?

No it is serious.  :(

I have two independent sources about it.

1. Bild the greatest German daily newspaper:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2008/08/07/tv-star-hannes-jaenicke/rettet-orang-utan-weibchen-aus-affen-bordell.html

http://www.monstersandcritics.de/artikel/200829/article_93314.php/Hannes-Jaenicke-Der-Star-und-Die-letzten-Zeugen

You can watch it if you have access to an satellite on the German gouvernmental TV (ZDF) on wednesday, 13. August, 23.15 Uhr central-european time (= UTC+1)

I know it is nearly unbelievable, but the reality of this crazy Muslim Nazi cult is much more weird, than everything a human mind can imagine.  :(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I heard of Bild even here in the U.S. it's a real newspaper
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 11:39:54 AM by Pheasant »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I heard of Bild even here in the U.S. it's a real newspaper

Yes they wrote the silly story about Obama in the gym  ;D

P.S.: Translation is ready!

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
Could you imagine if one of the Muslims impregnated the orangutan, and then married her?  He probably gave her a banana as a wedding present.   At family gatherings he would say, this is my wife, Little Kong and my son, Mighty Joe Young."

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Muslims originated from monkeys' anuses anyway. I'm not surprised at all, this is normal.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
OH THIS IS JUST SICK, REALLY SICK.....

PERVERTS....

IM GONNA VOMIT NOW....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
I'm gonna post this article on LiveLeak.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
A yellow bikini would compliment her beautiful brown fur.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Could you imagine if one of the Muslims impregnated the orangutan, and then married her?  He probably gave her a banana as a wedding present.   At family gatherings he would say, this is my wife, Little Kong and my son, Mighty Joe Young."

They might be able to produce an embryo but it's not likely that the embryo would develop past a very small stage. Because of the different number of chromosomes it would be very difficult for there to be a viable offspring. I know you were joking but I thought I'd make that point.