Author Topic: Muslims abusing female apes in Indonesia. They have there ape-whorehouses  (Read 13285 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
Could you imagine if one of the Muslims impregnated the orangutan, and then married her?  He probably gave her a banana as a wedding present.   At family gatherings he would say, this is my wife, Little Kong and my son, Mighty Joe Young."

They might be able to produce an embryo but it's not likely that the embryo would develop past a very small stage. Because of the different number of chromosomes it would be very difficult for there to be a viable offspring. I know you were joking but I thought I'd make that point.

Are you sure?  Watch this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Could you imagine if one of the Muslims impregnated the orangutan, and then married her?  He probably gave her a banana as a wedding present.   At family gatherings he would say, this is my wife, Little Kong and my son, Mighty Joe Young."

They might be able to produce an embryo but it's not likely that the embryo would develop past a very small stage. Because of the different number of chromosomes it would be very difficult for there to be a viable offspring. I know you were joking but I thought I'd make that point.

I've watched a couple of shows about him. The genetic tests indicate he's pure chimp.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer

Well, how about Mike Tyson?

I've watched a couple of shows about him. The genetic tests indicate he's pure chimp.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Mike Tyson could also be pure chimp  ;D

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
This is the song they played at the Orangutan Whore house when the Mussies were getting it on with the orangutans

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I think it is a joke or some journalistic plot. Orangutans are much stronger than humans, they can kill a crocodile or fend off a tiger. I am very skeptical about this
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think it is a joke or some journalistic plot. Orangutans are much stronger than humans, they can kill a crocodile or fend off a tiger. I am very skeptical about this

No Manch, this is the reality. In the second article, they descibe how the Muslims fix the apes with chains to the bed:

look this post:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24411.msg261054#msg261054
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They chain them down perhaps they tranqualize them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

But he looks evil - like a deamon. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
http://deleted.com/showthread.php?t=42786

broken link. What happened there? is this one of yaakov's autocorrects?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Unbelievable!!!  >:( Islam is a mental disorder. I think that the beasts that did this to the poor, defenseless animals should be killed.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
They chain them down perhaps they tranqualize them

A human can sexually abuse an animal without the animal fighting back, the animal may even be a very willing participant. But society , particularly JTFers, would still consider it abuse!

A very young human child may choose not to fight back if abused, they may feel uncomfortable, but they are trusting too, and they don't really know what's going on.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

I never thought of it that way, but I can see why he could be very disturbing to people. I think even though he was pure chimpanzee that he might have had some anomalies. They said his head was smaller than normal so that was probably some kind of weird mutation.

My worry is that someone will actually find a way to make it work. There is a genetic gap, but it's not that big, and some evil scientist could learn how to bridge it in order to cross these species.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Of course any civilized human being would be skeptical that such sick depravity could be true. If true, there just are no words. Though, even if not true, just the fact that even those skeptical of this story can concieve of muslims doing this shows just what is expected of them. Why would anyone think these spawns of satan would be capable of such horrors, gee, I wonder why.
MUSLIM EXCLUSION ACT TODAY, MUSLIM EXCLUSION ACT TOMORROW, MUSLIM EXCLUSION ACT FOREVER!!!
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I watched the movie from the link about this 'humanzee', some scientist claim that it is possible to create an actual hybrid, and some even claim it had been done.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

I never thought of it that way, but I can see why he could be very disturbing to people. I think even though he was pure chimpanzee that he might have had some anomalies. They said his head was smaller than normal so that was probably some kind of weird mutation.

My worry is that someone will actually find a way to make it work. There is a genetic gap, but it's not that big, and some evil scientist could learn how to bridge it in order to cross these species.

I would never let this hell-ape in my near. If they will create one day such a hybrid-beast it should be killed as an abnomination.  >:(

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
At least it is their own kind.  ;D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Animal cruelity at its worst.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Update - see on the top of the thread

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Sick bastards!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
How repulsive.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2