Author Topic: Liberals love MCAINE  (Read 1586 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Liberals love MCAINE
« on: August 07, 2008, 10:32:48 AM »
SEE WHAT LIBERAL SENATORS  HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MCAINE

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 10:35:54 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Liberals love MCAINE
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 10:38:06 AM »
Oh, that's great. Gee, I wonder who they are voting for. ;D

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 11:00:56 AM »

Let's hope liberals love McCain enough to vote for him.
While McCain may not have been our first choice, at least he is an American who loves his country- and he is the only thing standing between the Marxist/Muslim Obama getting his sorry a-- into the White House.

Read a true American hero's  own story of his 5 years as a prisoner of war:

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/2008/01/28/john-mccain-prisoner-of-war-a-first-person-account.html

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 11:17:54 AM by Cyberella »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 11:02:06 AM »

Let's hope liberals love McCain enough to vote for him.
While McCain may not have been our first choice, at least he is an American who loves his country- and he is the only thing standing between the Marxist/Muslim Obama getting his sorry a-- into the White House.

Read a true American hero's  own story of his 5 years as a prisoner of war:

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/2008/01/28/john-mccain-prisoner-of-war-a-first-person-account.html?PageNr=4

Yes lets hope they do vote for McCain so  that mussie does not get into office

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 11:31:14 AM »
tRUE THATS A mcaine advertisment
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 11:35:29 AM »
It scary when liberals are willing to vote republican because 1) their own candidate is such a despicable low-life that they don't even want to vote for him and 2) that the republican party is full of so many phonies.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 11:37:52 AM »
Support obamas preacher         
Shot at 2008-08-07

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 11:44:03 AM »
I guarantee you that real liberals love Barack Osama more.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
If Obama wasn't running, I feel that most conservatives would stay home or vote third party.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 03:53:49 PM »
Even my mothers family who has a history of voting democrat are voting for Mccain, but my grandparents are kinda racist to begin with so maybe that's a bit biased ;)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 04:28:43 PM »
Hey,

Yes, everyone I know is voting for McCain... Including my life-long democrat mother and my Orthodox Rabbi who just happens to still vote democrat. My dad is a lifelong Republican RightWinger and he will certainly be voting for McCain {though I am sure he will gripe about it}. This will be my first non-Democrat vote in over 16 years. When I was 18 I cast my 1st vote for the Gipper, Ronald Reagan. And my next vote was cast for Herbert Walker Bush.. So now I am back!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 09:52:14 PM »
Hey,

Yes, everyone I know is voting for McCain... Including my life-long democrat mother and my Orthodox Rabbi who just happens to still vote democrat. My dad is a lifelong Republican RightWinger and he will certainly be voting for McCain {though I am sure he will gripe about it}. This will be my first non-Democrat vote in over 16 years. When I was 18 I cast my 1st vote for the Gipper, Ronald Reagan. And my next vote was cast for Herbert Walker Bush.. So now I am back!muman613

McCain is still behind in the polls.
And you can take it to the bank; every black church, every black organization, every Muslim Mosque, every Muslim organization in every town and city across this country will get their people to the polls- even bus 'em in.
Every person who stays home, votes third party or 'write in' in helping to put Barack Hussein Obama into the White House.
McCain is the only thing standing in his way.
We MUST redouble our effort to spread the word, get to the polls and stop this monster.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 09:58:46 PM »
Hey,

Yes, everyone I know is voting for McCain... Including my life-long democrat mother and my Orthodox Rabbi who just happens to still vote democrat. My dad is a lifelong Republican RightWinger and he will certainly be voting for McCain {though I am sure he will gripe about it}. This will be my first non-Democrat vote in over 16 years. When I was 18 I cast my 1st vote for the Gipper, Ronald Reagan. And my next vote was cast for Herbert Walker Bush.. So now I am back!muman613

McCain is still behind in the polls.
And you can take it to the bank; every black church, every black organization, every Muslim Mosque, every Muslim organization in every town and city across this country will get their people to the polls- even bus 'em in.
Every person who stays home, votes third party or 'write in' in helping to put Barack Hussein Obama into the White House.
McCain is the only thing standing in his way.
We MUST redouble our effort to spread the word, get to the polls and stop this monster.

very very true... Do not sit back on your tuchases. that will spell disaster for us. Get out there and vote!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14