Author Topic: British diplomats 'attacked' by Jewish kids in Hebron  (Read 3624 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
British diplomats 'attacked' by Jewish kids in Hebron
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:05:55 AM »
They were guests of 'breaking the silence' a group of Israeli traitors who should be beheaded and disenboweled by a dull knife.How do these so called diplomats expect protection when they come as guests of an NGO

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1218104232946&pagename=JPArticle%2FShowFull   

According to the British Consulate, a delegation of British diplomats was attacked by settlers whilst visiting Hebron on Thursday, Reuters reported.

A masked settler seen waving an Israeli flag on a rooftop in Hebron (illustrative).
Photo: AP [file]

Slideshow: Pictures of the week The diplomats were in an armored car at the time, and none were injured in the incident.

Reuters also quoted a Palestinian security official from Hebron as saying he saw one of the settlers kicking the car door after trying to open it.

The report added that the British consulate had said police had broken up the scuffle, and were looking into the event.

There was no immediate comment from Israel.

The British diplomats were in Hebron with an organization called "Breaking the Silence," which was formed by discharged soldiers who served in the Hebron area. The group is highly critical of government policy towards the Palestinian residents of the city and the treatment of Palestinians by the Jewish settlers who live there.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: British diplomats 'attacked' by Jewish kids in Hebron
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 08:38:03 AM »
They deserved a smacking or worse. I am sorry, that the settler doesn't got the diplomats and the traitors.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 08:44:22 AM »
They deserved a smacking or worse. I am sorry, that the settler doesn't got the diplomats and the traitors.  >:(
True they were in an armored car
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 11:46:11 AM »
G-d bless the tzaddiks who tried to give those pigs what they deserved.  O0

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »
We should stop calling them settlers, right-wingers - they are Israeli patriots, best of the best we've got.
Kol Ha Kavod!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 03:36:35 PM »
i'm in britain, I just saw it mentioned on the news

They said that jewish settlers attacked british diplomats , then that their car was kicked! What a joke.

Interestingly, they said that the israeli authorities would not let the british diplomats go until the british consulate got involved.
Meaning..
the israeli government really turned this into a big news item.

It wouldn't suprise me, if just like the israeli government has admitted doing in the past.

The "jewish settler" was really a israeli agent(shin bet/shabak), doing a job to make settlers look extreme, so the public say "look at these terrible settlers" , and thus it helps them in their war against the settlers.

the common expression is, shabak provacateur.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »
Shalom,

Yes, this demonizing of the settler has been going on in Israel for a long time. I dont know if it was a Shabak agent, as I refuse to believe that the Israeli government has become that evil. I could of course be wrong. But the settler is a true HERO in Israel and it saddens me that the secular Israeli doesnt seem to care about protecting the nation of Israel. As much as they complain that the religious dont really fight in the military, it seems that more and more religious are the ones protecting Israel.

Is this time for sackcloths and fasting? When will we see justice?

muman613

PS: I dont think that they should have killed the diplomat.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »
Shalom,

Yes, this demonizing of the settler has been going on in Israel for a long time. I dont know if it was a Shabak agent, as I refuse to believe that the Israeli government has become that evil.
<snip>

Are you in all seriousness, suggesting that you are not even familiar with the name avishai raviv?

the most infamous shabak provacateur.

The israeli government has admitted to that kind of behaviour (the so-called "secret portions of the shagar inquiry"), which were published,  shows a far worse case than an agent dressed as a settler, kicking a car!

One would have encoutnered this looking into the whole rabin thing.

http://www.freeman.org/m_online/dec97/expose.htm
November 17, 1997
THE SHAMGAR REPORT & AVISHAI RAVIV, GSS AGENT

http://www.freeman.org/m_online/dec99/lerner.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/despatches/middle_east/30879.stm "rabin
assassination report declassified"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »
Shalom,

Yes, this demonizing of the settler has been going on in Israel for a long time. I dont know if it was a Shabak agent, as I refuse to believe that the Israeli government has become that evil.
<snip>

Are you in all seriousness, suggesting that you are not even familiar with the name avishai raviv?

The israeli government has admitted to that kind of behaviour (the so-called "secret portions of the shagar inquiry"), which were published,  shows a far worse case than an agent dressed as a settler, kicking a car!

November 17, 1997

q_q,

Very disturbing... Thank you for revealing this to me. But now my fear of Israel government is even greater than it was. Let this not affect my emmunah.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »
Shalom,

<snip>

November 17, 1997

q_q,

Very disturbing... Thank you for revealing this to me. But now my fear of Israel government is even greater than it was. Let this not affect my emmunah.

muman613

Keep in mind, muman to fear only Hashem and nothing else.   The crooks in the Israeli govt and everywhere will get what's coming to them.  Don't worry about that...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »
DUDES,

if you're just responding to the name of the poster above based generally on the post above, then you don't need to quote huge chunky posts!

unless maybe it's gone onto a new page

(and with unnecessary whole quoting like that, a 3 page thread could go to 15 pages!)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 01:19:32 PM by q_q_ »