Author Topic: Afghan ragheads rape their little children, pedo muslims at their best  (Read 6100 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

(CNN) -- The young Afghan girl sits in the center of the room, weeping. Using her hand and her blue scarf to hide her face, she recounts how she was brutally raped by five gunmen.

The 12-year-old girl, gang-raped in Afghanistan, weeps as her family demands justice.
1 of 2 The girl's tragic case is one of many in war-torn Afghanistan, activists say.

The 12-year-old girl's family memb More..ers say they'll take their own lives unless justice is served.

"We will all commit suicide -- this is not living," cries the mother of the girl, whose gang-rape occurred in Northern Afghanistan.

The girl's adolescent voice pleads for help from Hamid Karzai, the president of Afghanistan.

The girl's elderly and immobilized father trembles and can only raise a quivering hand as he sobs. He is rendered helpless in a country where a man's dignity and honor is protecting his family.

Her little brother sits in the back, far too young to understand the situation but still traumatized by the devastated cries around him. He wipes away his tears.

The children's mother sobs. "We've been violated, we can't live our lives, we can't sit, we can't sleep at night," she says.

Video of the crushed family aired on the privately owned Ariana TV two weeks ago before it was posted on the Internet by an activist group, the Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan (RAWA).

In a country riddled with corruption, despair and lawlessness, the family has risked their lives by coming forward

They have since met with Karzai, according to an aide who said the president wept with the family and vowed to bring the perpetrators to justice. Karzai has since sacked the police chief from the city where the attack occurred, the aide said.

The family currently lives in a government-provided safe house in Kabul, Afghanistan.

Don't Miss
Sex slave: 'Every day we were raped'
Child bride gets divorce after rape, beatings
"This is just an example among thousands of other cases," Shaima, a member of RAWA, tells CNN. "The rest go unnoticed by the media."

Shaima is not her real name; she uses it to protect her identity. RAWA members themselves have often been targeted for raising taboo issues in a culture in which women and children are often treated as second-class citizens.

"Women and girls, especially young girls, are the most unprotected people of Afghanistan. They are raped, kidnapped and murdered," Shaima says.

Just last week, a 3-year-old girl was kidnapped and raped by unidentified men, a government official confirms. The toddler was later released and, the official says, is recovering.

"Rapists are roaming around with impunity," Shaima says, turning her attention to a man -- said to be the son of a powerful official -- who is accused of raping 22 girls in the northern province of Sar-I-Pul.

Sayed Nurallah says his 14-year-old daughter was one of the aforementioned victims. Speaking to CNN, Nurallah says that coming forward with his daughter's story makes him a target -- which he firmly accepts. He says seeking justice for his daughter is a matter of integrity.

"She wakes up in the middle of the night screaming," Nurallah says of his daughter. "Her arms, legs, her body -- she is always tense and frightened."

Nurallah also pleads for justice. "I have one question for Mr. Karzai: If this was your little girl, what would you do?"

His firm tone changes to one of grief. He breaks into quiet sobs.

"I just want justice for my child," he says.

Shaima says justice is hard to find.

"These criminals are never brought to justice because police and government authorities are either involved or they can't handle the crimes," she explains. "With criminals and warlords in the political scene we cannot expect justice to be served."

Another factor that impedes victims from coming forward is Islamic Sharia law. In order for a rape to be validated, victims must have four male witnesses to the crime -- if not, the victims can be charged with fornication or adultery.

Statistics quantifying crimes against children are hard to come by in Afghanistan, an impoverished nation ravaged by three decades of war.

In March, the Afghan Independent Human Rights Commission (AIHRC) said deteriorating security in large parts of the country, a growing culture of criminal impunity, weak law enforcement institutions, poverty and other factors had contributed to increasing violence against women, such as rape and torture.

The AIHRC also said that Afghan girls also are often forced into marriages against their will.

Radhika Coomaraswamy, the U.N. special representative for children in armed conflict, plans to release a report in October on the state of Afghan children.

Coomaraswamy went to Afghanistan earlier this summer to establish a monitoring and reporting system on what is deemed as grave violations committed against children.

"In many cases of violence against children, there is a sense of impunity. People continue to violate children's rights without any sense of feeling that they will be held accountable," Coomaraswamy said at a news conference at the end of her trip.

She found that sexual violence against young boys is also a problem. In what is known as "bacha-bazi" -- or "child's play" -- little boys are forced to dress in female attire, dance and perform sexual acts.

"I can't think of any country in the world in which children suffer more than in Afghanistan," Coomaraswamy says. "In all our meetings with children, it takes a lot of time to make them smile. That to me shows that there is not happiness in their hearts."

She hopes that the monitoring program will deter people from taking advantage of the vulnerability of children in the combat zone. Coomaraswamy does concede that the Afghan government alone cannot do much right now.

"War has completely destroyed that administrative infrastructure," Coomaraswamy says, "even if they had the laws, it is impossible to implement."
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Afghan ragheads rape their little children, pedo muslims at their best
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 06:03:16 PM »
Real quranimals. Mohammed did so and now his gofers imitate him.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 06:06:40 PM »
THEY RAPED A THREE YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE SO SICK AND EVIL.

ALL I CAN SAY IS "THEY MUST GO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 06:09:30 PM »

They do that to their own I don't want to imagine what they want to do to the rest of us...
At least they are raping their own, in their countries let them eat each other's kids as long as they STAY THE HELL OUT of non-muslim countries.
But seriously is it even possible to rape a 3 year old? You have to be a muslim to know.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 06:11:46 PM »

I'm with you.
IIC- you ARE the BEST on finding these wretched slugs. TYVM, b/c of you, maybe just maybe people MIGHT wake up, but not here in USA, oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo- kissy kissy with iZlam.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 06:39:13 PM »

They do that to their own I don't want to imagine what they want to do to the rest of us...
At least they are raping their own, in their countries let them eat each other's kids as long as they STAY THE HELL OUT of non-muslim countries.
But seriously is it even possible to rape a 3 year old? You have to be a muslim to know.

The Muslim lives his whole life based on two concepts. Submission or Domination. They live their lives by these principles.

Obviously, they are not raping three year olds and twelve year olds, because they are lonely and can't get a date.

And obviously rape, by definition cannot be pleasurable for either party. It is simply the psychological thrill of domination that drives them to attempt to dominate the weakest possible candidate, a toddler.

The Muslim understands two scenarios and two scenarios ONLY.

You foot on his neck OR his foot on your neck.

They can conceive of no other option. And therefore they must go.

Perhaps we could ship them all off to Mars. It's named after the Greek War god, right? They should be happy there cutting off each others heads for all eternity.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 06:48:27 PM by judeanoncapta »

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 06:49:42 PM »

The Muslim lives his whole life based on two concepts. Submission or Domination. They live their lives by these principles.

Obviously, they are not raping three year olds and twelve year olds, because they are lonely and can't get a date.

And obviously rape, by definition cannot be pleasurable for either party. It is simply the psychological thrill of domination that drives them to attempt to dominate the weakest possible candidate, a toddler.

Perhaps we could ship them all off to Mars. It's named after the Greek War G-d, right? They should be happy there cutting off each others heads for all eternity.

I'd rather see them killed than let them go to Mars. Let's save our future generations from interplanetary Jihad.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 06:53:43 PM »

Perhaps we could ship them all off to Mars. It's named after the Greek War G-d, right? They should be happy there cutting off each others heads for all eternity.

I'd rather see them killed than let them go to Mars. Let's save our future generations from interplanetary Jihad.

Muslims, without infidel technology, left to their own devices, would not be able to invent a bicycle, let alone a spaceship.

I wouldn't worry about future interplanetary jihad.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 08:06:20 PM »

If that's how the muslims want it, I don't mind putting my foot on their necks.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »
"The muslim understands only two scenarios, Your foot on his neck or his foot on your neck".
So simple, so true, so historic, why do so many appeasing a-hole liberals just not get this.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »

They must die. Sick bastards!!!!!!!  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 03:10:58 PM »

Muslims are ' brainwashed savages ' and I see no hope for them coming to their senses about Islam being a death and destruction cult.
The Koran is Satan's handbook. Even ancient Islamic art depicts women being tortured and hung by hooks or being burned alive.

Offline Ellie

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 09:28:05 AM »
There's absolutely no act of depravity that's considered outside the pail by the practitioners of Islam.

I read in a well-known forum which name I won't divulge, an essay by a well-known  author who stated that Muslims will have to ethnically-cleansed within every Muslim homeland across the globe.

It  is already clearly evident to the sane-minded throughout the world that any attempts at rationalizing with these desert dwellers on their satanic belief system, is totally futile and thus wasteful of physical and mental energy.

From my point of view, their satanic religion which they refuse to recognise as being the ravings and hallucinations of a demented, perverted and extremely sadistic lunatic by the name of Muhammad, an epileptic and which they maintain confers supposed godly rights upon them to invade the territories of others at will and enforce their religion and peverted and bloodthirsty culture by the sword, constitutes moral and legitimate grounds on the part of the free world, for justified wholesale genocide of these primitives. 

Any survivors amongst them would have to be interned until their natural deaths.  Those living in Western nations would have to be rounded up and also interned until their natural deaths.  Perhaps, the youngest of their progeny could be redeemed, but I doubt it.

When one thinks about it in depth, there never has been a more urgent need for such action in the whole of the history of mankind, I'm afraid.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »
There's absolutely no act of depravity that's considered outside the pail by the practitioners of Islam.

I read in a well-known forum which name I won't divulge, an essay by a well-known  author who stated that Muslims will have to ethnically-cleansed within every Muslim homeland across the globe.

It  is already clearly evident to the sane-minded throughout the world that any attempts at rationalizing with these desert dwellers on their satanic belief system, is totally futile and thus wasteful of physical and mental energy.

From my point of view, their satanic religion which they refuse to recognise as being the ravings and hallucinations of a demented, perverted and extremely sadistic lunatic by the name of Muhammad, an epileptic and which they maintain confers supposed godly rights upon them to invade the territories of others at will and enforce their religion and peverted and bloodthirsty culture by the sword, constitutes moral and legitimate grounds on the part of the free world, for justified wholesale genocide of these primitives. 

Any survivors amongst them would have to be interned until their natural deaths.  Those living in Western nations would have to be rounded up and also interned until their natural deaths.  Perhaps, the youngest of their progeny could be redeemed, but I doubt it.

When one thinks about it in depth, there never has been a more urgent need for such action in the whole of the history of mankind, I'm afraid.

Hi Ellie...welcome to the forum! Great post      O0

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 11:48:11 PM »
I was just watching a program , one of many of these types of program , where a brit goes to visit some tribe. 

The women were all ugly as hell, they had shaved their hair off. 

And they do female circumcision because they believe that if a woman is not circumcised, she can't have children. (what idiots!!!!!!!)

We then saw the british woman talking to a bunch of women, these ugly bald women, and I did think they looked a bit young and giggly, but then they're all childish, and the women look like men or boys anyway..
They were having a conversation about marriage, and they said that their husbands are chosen for them , and they would be beaten if they didn't accept it.  And a viewer would think nothing of it.
Then they said that along with their husbands, they have boyfriends, but don't let their husbands know.
And they have sex with their husbands and like it despite their circumcisions..

The british woman then asked about their children.. And the response was startling..

"We are too young to have children" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is.. They are all so darn ugly and unsexual, at whatever age, I can understand how it doesn't make any different to the men..  Very sad!