Author Topic: I support Yad L'Achim  (Read 717 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I support Yad L'Achim
« on: August 08, 2008, 01:22:24 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I support Yad L'Achim
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 02:16:02 AM »
Yad L'achim is one of the few worthy Jewish causes to donate money to other than Torah institution/shul or JTF.  (Friends of Efrat is another good one IMO).   The reason the State dept hates Yad L'achim is probably because they dare to DEFEND JEWS, something none of the elites in the world can tolerate in their Jew-hatred. They would prefer us to lie down and die as defenseless victims. 

Yad L'achim sends in vigilante teams to rescue captive Jewish women who have been held captive and abused by Arab Muslim Nazi men that they were naive and ignorant enough to get involved with thinking it would be fine, only to end up slaves or worse.   The heroes of Yad L'achim risk life and limb to save Jewish lives.   

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: I support Yad L'Achim
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 11:43:46 AM »
CLEARLY these people are right, the State Dept. WRONG.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates