Author Topic: I want this sticky for a day or 2, For all JTFers and how proud I am of all  (Read 1370 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I remember watching JTF many years ago on QPTV when Chaim was doing these 30 mins or so videos.

And from then look how JTF became NOW and it is something to feel proud of on how many steps JTF has taken to get this far, even at times when the odds were against but still strong and still pushing forward.

Pat yourselves on the back to all loyal and proud members.

We can do this, we can and I feel it in my heart we can be that powerhouse mass movement that can finally wake up the sleeping giant if we all continue.

WE CAN DO THIS

I am proud of all, and proud of getting a chance of knowing all on this common bond we share.   O0
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
 O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've had fun and met a lot of like minded people which is very cool. :)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I remember watching JTF many years ago on QPTV when Chaim was doing these 30 mins or so videos.

And from then look how JTF became NOW and it is something to feel proud of on how many steps JTF has taken to get this far, even at times when the odds were against but still strong and still pushing forward.

Pat yourselves on the back to all loyal and proud members.

We can do this, we can and I feel it in my heart we can be that powerhouse mass movement that can finally wake up the sleeping giant if we all continue.

WE CAN DO THIS

I am proud of all, and proud of getting a chance of knowing all on this common bond we share.   O0

Our success has been because of great members like you Wolf. You set a great example for all of us.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Right On Wolf!
I felt the same way when I joined the JTF phenomenon... I was tired of sitting on the sidelines as a spectator! 
 I hope to contribute much more in the future...  O0

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
JTF is the best.  I'm sure so many of us have waited for years to find a group that truly speaks for real conservatives.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
jtf has become a major part of my life, i have been socialy ostracized, i have been beaten, i have endured ridiculing all my life by local people becuase i am jewish, this site has given me the stength to fight another day g-d bless jtf.org, god bless all of our members O0
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I love all the JTF'ers fighting for the righteous causes!  I salute all of you.   We will keep growing!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
jtf has become a major part of my life, i have been socialy ostracized, i have been beaten, i have endured ridiculing all my life by local people becuase i am jewish, this site has given me the stength to fight another day g-d bless jtf.org, G-d bless all of our members O0

Where do you live that you are Ostracized for being Jewish?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Believe me I remember how I first became aware of JTF and now look at the progress, it is really a blessing.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mazz

• Junior JTFer
He lives in Berlin 1938!
Boats are boats and ships are ships!