Author Topic: Pelosi tells at-risk Dems to say they are FOR drilling  (Read 2374 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Pelosi tells at-risk Dems to say they are FOR drilling
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »
It's a land grab on oil and oil policy if either of them are elected.

Pelosi is so slimy and evil.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »
I hate Demoncrats. lol

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »
I have never seen so much of an idiot in my life!! This is not an understatement, I think that she is the dumbest "politician" in USA history.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 08:59:09 PM »
In just the time that President Bush rescinded the presidential ban on domestic oil drilling the price has dropped considerably. The oil speculators are already starting to back off since they have become unsure that prices will remain high if all bans are lifted. The oil cartels are also worried that the worm is trying to wriggle off the hook and have lowered prices to discourage discontent. If Pelosi had a decent bone in her body she would have seen that the congressional ban was lifted before congress went into recess. Oil prices would have plunged for sure and would have given the economy the best shot in the arm its had in months. The filthy democrat animal turned the lights out in congress to stop off all debate on the issue that opposition Republicans were trying to foster. I hope people remember this come election time in November.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »
Remember guys, Nazi Piglosi's district is hell on earth, San Fransicko where all the deranged and demonics are, and she is so far to the left that Stalin would of called her "Girlfriend"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 10:14:14 PM »
In just the time that President Bush rescinded the presidential ban on domestic oil drilling the price has dropped considerably. The oil speculators are already starting to back off since they have become unsure that prices will remain high if all bans are lifted. The oil cartels are also worried that the worm is trying to wriggle off the hook and have lowered prices to discourage discontent. If Pelosi had a decent bone in her body she would have seen that the congressional ban was lifted before congress went into recess. Oil prices would have plunged for sure and would have given the economy the best shot in the arm its had in months. The filthy democrat animal turned the lights out in congress to stop off all debate on the issue that opposition Republicans were trying to foster. I hope people remember this come election time in November.

YEP... I know thats what Pelosi was thinking.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 01:02:45 AM »
Some Democrats in the House of Representatives probably support it. 
However, she refuses to allow for a vote because she's afraid it would pass and she doesn't want that to occur. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 01:06:12 AM »
Oh my, Nazi Pelosi is such a scum... And she is supposed to be my representative... Imagine me barfing for a moment.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 11:42:05 AM »
In a sane world, the people would demand Pelosi's head! 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »
Grunts that she has an Italian name and yea see we got self hating Italians too.

Is there anything more scary then this?

Besides this..

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 08:22:49 AM »
Grunts that she has an Italian name and yea see we got self hating Italians too.

Is there anything more scary then this?

Besides this..

Quite frankly MasterWolf, I have to say that there are not an EXTREMELY large amount of self-hating Italians. Most of them have decent veiws on politics.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2