Author Topic: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?  (Read 55814 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?
« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »
Ok people stop arguing there is no point.Islamiscancer is not alone in this one.All Serbs support Russia just like you all support what US is doing.We all have our differences but we all have same believes too.Like some of you think that NATO is not nazi organization but i do think.Why?Germans have always support Croats,Bosnian muslims and Albanians just like NATO is now!And for Bush to go to Croatia and say:"We and you are same.We have struggled through history to be independent just like you."What a moron!Doesn't he know that there are with the nazis in ww2 and killed 1.8 million Serbs,90.000 Jews!So not everyone loves America(i personally hated it too but i change my mind when i got over here and heard American people who are on our side like my biggest fan Michael Savage and so on)just like there is people that hate Russia.Lets just get with our lives on and focus on bigger things like Obama and Democrats and Israel,Serbia,Armenia... issues,ok!
JTFers support America but no one here justifies what America and NATO did to Serbia. When America is wrong we point it out. On the other hand you stand blindly behind Russia no matter what evil or atrocity it commits, it is justified according to you because Russia is your ally. And the joke is on you because your ally does very little for Serbia, instead it uses Kosovo as an excuse to commit a crime of its own. Two wrongs don't cancel each other, they add up to a bigger wrong.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #251 on: August 12, 2008, 08:48:43 AM »
Bottom line, it seems that Georgia started the fight.  Russia has the right to do whatever she feels like...However, I'm personally rooting for Georgia because Russia is a more evil nation.

The reason why I take the stance that Russia has the right to do whatever it wants is because I feel that if an Arab nation attacks Israel, SHE has the right to raise all hell on that Arab nation and take over its land.

So for the record, I will not be a hipocrit.

Nations can fight each other..it is their right...however, war is a terrible thing because it results in chaos, heartache, and the death of innocent civilians. I prefer a world with peace than one with war. I prefer love over hate.  I prefer togetherness and friendship over seperatism and enemies.
Russia had invaded into Georgian territory and annexed it defacto by giving citizenship to Ossetians and Abkhazis and by backing the expulsion of ethnic Georgians from Abkhazia. Recently Russia was moving even further toward official annexation.

This is clearly a Casus Beli for Georgia however stupid it was from their part to try and solve their differences with Russia with further violence.

There is another important point. The Georgian started this open war by shelling Ossetian cities which is appalling since their civilians were not targeted by the Ossetians as far as I know.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #252 on: August 12, 2008, 09:08:14 AM »
I cannot beleive what I am seeing.  How can any reasonable person side with Russia here. 

Russia wants us wiped off the map.   Mark my words.

Ok stop with insalt ok!"Reasonable person".US would do same thing to Russia too!

OMG, I cant beleive I have to explain this. There is a huge difference.   If you cant tell the difference between the US and Russia, then you cant tell the difference between Israel and the Arab world. 

In case you havent figured out the difference.... here it is:

If Israel dropped its millitary.... it would dissapear.
If the Arab world dropped its millitary.. both Israel and the Arab world would live in peace.

If USA/west dropped its millitary.... Russia would seize control and anex the west.. ASAP.
If Russia dropped its millitary.....  the west and the USA would NOT anex Russia.... we would do nothing other than ensuring that there is a democracy there.

If you don't believe my above statements... than I can't argue with you.

O my g-----d!I can belive that i have to explaine this!All that you sad is based on your personal belives not actual fact!If you don't belive my statement...than i can't argue with you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2008, 09:17:53 AM »
Ok people stop arguing there is no point.Islamiscancer is not alone in this one.All Serbs support Russia just like you all support what US is doing.We all have our differences but we all have same believes too.Like some of you think that NATO is not nazi organization but i do think.Why?Germans have always support Croats,Bosnian muslims and Albanians just like NATO is now!And for Bush to go to Croatia and say:"We and you are same.We have struggled through history to be independent just like you."What a moron!Doesn't he know that there are with the nazis in ww2 and killed 1.8 million Serbs,90.000 Jews!So not everyone loves America(i personally hated it too but i change my mind when i got over here and heard American people who are on our side like my biggest fan Michael Savage and so on)just like there is people that hate Russia.Lets just get with our lives on and focus on bigger things like Obama and Democrats and Israel,Serbia,Armenia... issues,ok!
JTFers support America but no one here justifies what America and NATO did to Serbia. When America is wrong we point it out. On the other hand you stand blindly behind Russia no matter what evil or atrocity it commits, it is justified according to you because Russia is your ally. And the joke is on you because your ally does very little for Serbia, instead it uses Kosovo as an excuse to commit a crime of its own. Two wrongs don't cancel each other, they add up to a bigger wrong.
That if funny how you pulled that one out.Did you see after that that i have sad that i don't support what Russia is doing with Iran?I don't know have you heard Michael Savage yesterday?He is on the Russian side of this issue and he is Jewish too.You know you have to put a side that filling "evil empire" and be honest and see who really started all of this and who committed genocide against Ossetian  first.Georgia started all of this and Europe and US told them go a head we will support you,and now look what they got them self into!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2008, 09:24:09 AM »
It's also interesting to note that just before Russia initiated it's military attack, Georgia was hit with multiple massive cyber attacks in an attempt to disrupt coomunications, internet and utilities.

The radio is saying that the cyber attacks were initiated by organizations within Russia known as the Russian Business Network which is a criminal empire. Looks like the Russian governement works hand in hand with the criminals or they are the one and the same.

We can expect cyber attacks to be the new first wave of any attack in modern warfare.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2008, 10:58:43 AM »
That if funny how you pulled that one out.Did you see after that that i have sad that i don't support what Russia is doing with Iran?I don't know have you heard Michael Savage yesterday?He is on the Russian side of this issue and he is Jewish too.You know you have to put a side that filling "evil empire" and be honest and see who really started all of this and who committed genocide against Ossetian  first.Georgia started all of this and Europe and US told them go a head we will support you,and now look what they got them self into!
The Jews are not a side in this conflict, I simply express my opinion. Why do you accuse me of dishonesty I don't understand at all. As far as Georgia is concerned N. Ossetia has always been part of their land hence they have every right to enforce their sovereignty there by force if necessary. The fact that it is incredibly stupid of them to take on Russia in an open war is another matter. If Serbia tried to reestablish its sovereignty over Kosovo in that way I would have the same opinion- it's their right, and yet trying going to war against an Empire thousand time their size would be incredibly foolish. 

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2008, 11:02:33 AM »
Ossetia independence on its way!

SUPPORT THE HELPLESS PEOPLE AGAINST STALINIST SAAKASHVILI!
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2008, 11:27:46 AM »
I think Russia is an evil nation that should be wiped off the face of the Earth.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #258 on: August 12, 2008, 11:28:56 AM »
I think Russia is an evil nation that should be wiped off the face of the Earth.
O0 YES O0

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2008, 11:43:01 AM »
I think Russia is sufficiently large so it should be contained to its current border ans stop harassing its neighbors, the non Muslim ones.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2008, 11:58:09 AM »
Thanx G_d its over.  :)

Somebody wanted to start ww3 on a wrong foot, Dzhugashvili should be asked who.  ;)

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »
According to sources in Georgia, the Russians are still bombing and shelling.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2008, 12:16:30 PM »

lol, you can't believe Georgian sources.  According to them, they have destroyed 100 tanks, and shot down 80 planes.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2008, 12:21:20 PM »

Let us hope, Dzhugashvili remains safe.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2008, 12:22:21 PM »

lol, you can't believe Georgian sources.  According to them, they have destroyed 100 tanks, and shot down 80 planes.

The US government is now recommending that all US citizens leave. If this is winding down, why are they still evacuating? Not argueing with you just curious.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #265 on: August 12, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »

The US government is now recommending that all US citizens leave. If this is winding down, why are they still evacuating? Not argueing with you just curious.

I didn't say it was winding down.  Just don't believe that they are being shelled and not firing back.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2008, 07:37:11 PM »
The Jews are not a side in this conflict, I simply express my opinion. Why do you accuse me of dishonesty I don't understand at all. As far as Georgia is concerned N. Ossetia has always been part of their land hence they have every right to enforce their sovereignty there by force if necessary. The fact that it is incredibly stupid of them to take on Russia in an open war is another matter. If Serbia tried to reestablish its sovereignty over Kosovo in that way I would have the same opinion- it's their right, and yet trying going to war against an Empire thousand time their size would be incredibly foolish. 
I don't accuse you of anything.We all express our opinion but sometimes they are different but that doesn't mean that we all have to agree on everything.I don't like what Russia is doing in Iran also i don't like what West is doing to Russia too.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #267 on: August 13, 2008, 07:31:41 PM »

I trust Georgian reports much more than Russians. Georgian tactic was one of avoiding direct confrontation. I think that Russians knew that taking Tbilissi would be extremely bloody for them.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #268 on: August 14, 2008, 04:53:13 AM »
Why are you defending this evil person?
So being on America's side and standing up to a monstrous empire makes him evil?

SerbChicago, I obviously hate what the West has done to Serbia just as much as you do, but how is this Georgia's fault? Do you think all Americans are evil because of what America's treasonous leaders have done?

Average American citizens do not care about Serbia one way or another. The Nazi Clinton's attacks were not their fault.

No this is not what I wrote. Please read my posting again.  ;)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #269 on: August 22, 2008, 08:14:12 AM »

OMG, I cant beleive I have to explain this. There is a huge difference.   If you cant tell the difference between the US and Russia, then you cant tell the difference between Israel and the Arab world. 

If the Arab world dropped its millitary.. both Israel and the Arab world would live in peace.

If USA/west dropped its millitary.... Russia would seize control and anex the west.. ASAP.
If Russia dropped its millitary.....  the west and the USA would NOT anex Russia.... we would do nothing other than ensuring that there is a democracy there.

I think that is a naive statement.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 08:18:03 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #270 on: August 25, 2008, 01:07:54 PM »

I think that is a naive statement.

its an incredibly naive statement, especially since they have a neighbor to the east named "China"

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #271 on: August 31, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »
Russia has taken the mantle of both Soviet and tzarist empire, that's why even our naive pro EU (german) goverment agreed on US anti missile bases in Poland just days after this war.
I'm not Jewish but Russia is close alie to both Iran and Syria greatest enemies of Israel now... USA although imperfect  is our best bet to survive the next few years.... that's why Husein Osama must be stoped... Weak US will tip the balance for the Germany in Europe, Rusia and China in Asia, and Russia and Iran in ME... basicly speaking Gog and Magog scenario.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #272 on: September 01, 2008, 10:29:47 AM »
Russia has taken the mantle of both Soviet and tzarist empire, that's why even our naive pro EU (german) goverment agreed on US anti missile bases in Poland just days after this war.
I'm not Jewish but Russia is close alie to both Iran and Syria greatest enemies of Israel now... USA although imperfect  is our best bet to survive the next few years.... that's why Husein Osama must be stoped... Weak US will tip the balance for the Germany in Europe, Rusia and China in Asia, and Russia and Iran in ME... basicly speaking Gog and Magog scenario.   

My opinion Georgia deserves our support. Ultra Requete, from your avatar you are a Polish? If yes:
„Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki, i do szabli, i do szklanki,”