Author Topic: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?  (Read 56312 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »
We should give Georgia all of the same weapons that Russia is giving Iran, and see how Russia likes the taste of their own medicine.

we have financed the georgian military for years now.  We basically pick up the tab.  Look at how its helping them.
We will see the outcome. I hope very shortly.

from what i've read in other places so far, its going very, very badly for the Georgians...

What a shame. I just wish Russia got into an altercation with a country that is at least 45% Muslim, to see what they are funding. Savages!!

cough cough CHECHNYA cough cough

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 03:12:27 PM »
No country is going to help Georgia because everybody is addicted to Russian oil and natural gas. I am certain that Israel is. America isn't, but we are addicted to Muslim Nazi petroleum, and Muslim Nazis are anti-Georgia also.

Anyhow this is really quite sad.  :(

PS: The Chechen Muslim Nazis will destroy Russia, but not nearly as fast as we need them to.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 03:14:10 PM »
We should give Georgia all of the same weapons that Russia is giving Iran, and see how Russia likes the taste of their own medicine.

At least a righteous US-gouvernment could threaten with it.

But I really don't advise to to it in the end. This will kill thousands of more people. :(

So what. I don't care if more people die. Quite frankly, neither should you. Because does Russia care about how many people dis in the middle east!? NO! So why should we care how many people die in their region. As far as Russia is concerned..... fongool!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »
Will this conflict affect the price of oil?  It's a good excuse for the oil powers that be.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

But I really don't advise to to it in the end. This will kill thousands of more people. :(

So what. I don't care if more people die. Quite frankly, neither should you. Because does Russia care about how many people dis in the middle east!? NO! So why should we care how many people die in their region. As far as Russia is concerned..... fongool!

We have to see the military reality in this special region.

I wish this war has never be started. The best would be if this war will end quickly and the status-quo will be there like before the war.

This is the best for Georgia South Ossetia and Russia.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 03:29:00 PM »
Will this conflict affect the price of oil?  It's a good excuse for the oil powers that be.

I will most likely effect oil prices in Europe. Which get most of its oil from Russia via the Caspian Sea. Most of the pipelines that tranpost oil are spread throughout the Caucuses, mainly Russia, Georgia and Ukraine.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 03:29:24 PM »

We have to see the military reality in this special region.

I wish this war has never be started. The best would be if this war will end quickly and the status-quo will be there like before the war.

This is the best for Georgia South Ossetia and Russia.

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I do not want the best for Russia. I'll be damned if they want the best for us.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »
I've learned that Israel was selling arms to Georgia and that they stopped their shipments about 10 days ago. What whores!

Your friend is wrong

http://en.rian.ru/world/20080805/115771963.html

Georgia denies Israeli arms trade freeze reports

20:17 | 05/ 08/ 2008

TBILISI, August 5 (RIA Novosti) - Georgia dismissed Tuesday reports that Israel had halted military equipment sales to the Caucasus state over objections from Russia, which is locked in a feud with its ex-Soviet neighbor.

The Israeli newspaper Maariv reported Tuesday that Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni had ordered the suspension of military supplies to Georgia. The Foreign Ministry refused to comment on the report.

"This is a fairytale told by some tabloid," Georgian Reintegration Minister Temur Yakobashvili said. "The Georgian agencies involved have already contacted Israel's Foreign Ministry, and nothing has been said about the freeze."

An Israeli government source told RIA Novosti that the Foreign Ministry could influence the country's contacts in the military sphere, but was not authorized to unilaterally impose arms embargoes.

Yakobashvili said the report was linked to internal political fighting in the Jewish state.

Israel sells drone aircraft to Georgia, one of which was downed by a Russian Air Force plane over the breakaway region of Abkhazia in April in an incident that further strained relations between Tbilisi and Moscow.

The unrecognized republic later said it had hit several other Georgian pilotless spy planes.

Russia's Defense Ministry said Israel also supplied Georgia with infantry weapons and electronics for artillery systems, and planned to supply armored vehicles and small arms.

Israeli military experts have been training Georgian reconnaissance units since the fall of 2007.

Ties between Russia and Georgia have been strained over a host of issues, including disputes over two breakaway regions and Tbilisi's drive to join NATO.

Israel has criticized Russia for supplying weapons to countries that pose a threat to Israel.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 03:32:20 PM by White Israelite »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
I understand you 100%. I agree with you on the Russian weapon supply for i.e. Iran. This is inexcusable.

But the people in Georgia and South Ossetia will pay the price for this war. I don't agree that this is necessary.

After all I have read this evening is Saakaschwili out of his mind to start this whole issue.

He is totally wrong, if he believes that the EU, Nato or the USA will go to war because of Georgia.

His people will suffer terrible and in the end he will loose.

He should negotiate with the goal to reinstate the status-quo.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 03:36:44 PM »
Russia is truly the modern-day Babylon. For the Christians here, many Christians believe that the "whore of Babylon" in the book of Revelation in the N.T. is Russia.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2008, 03:48:09 PM »
Russia is truly the modern-day Babylon. For the Christians here, many Christians believe that the "whore of Babylon" in the book of Revelation in the N.T. is Russia.

some cold war bias might have to do with that interpretation...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »
Raw Video : Georgia And S. Ossetia Exchange RPG And Gunfire, 6 Wounded.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2008, 04:05:48 PM »

The military standart there is sub-optimal. White sandsack barrieres without    defilade, no real professional emplacements for the single soldiers. No change-emplacements.

All soldiers shoot from the same improvised-emplacement

They use their focus weapons (RPG) like    firecrackers.

Everbody fills up his own magazine - great tactic  ::)

BUT perhaps this is better in this way, so less people will die before peace comes.  :)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2008, 04:09:54 PM »
Georgian Jets Join Battle

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »

The military standart there is sub-optimal. White sandsack barrieres without    defilade, no real professional emplacements for the single soldiers. No change-emplacements.

All soldiers shoot from the same improvised-emplacement

They use their focus weapons (RPG) like    firecrackers.

Everbody fills up his own magazine - great tactic  ::)

BUT perhaps this is better in this way, so less people will die before peace comes.  :)

Well it's claimed that Israel supplied Georgia with small arms (Tavor TAR-21 assault rifle) and trained them, it's hard to tell from the video i'm seeing?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2008, 04:12:59 PM »
This soldiers have had no serious military education. It is obvious. I can tell.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »
This soldiers have had no serious military education. It is obvious. I can tell.

Georgia has the weakest military in the region. If I'm not mistaken they have about 30.000 active troops, half the number we have. Even azzies are stronger than Georgia, it's obvious that this war is not between Georgia and South Ossetia, it's between the US and Russia. They want to control the region because of the oil pipelines from the Caspian sea. BELIEVE ME IT'S ABOUT OIL.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2008, 04:23:07 PM »

Georgia has the weakest military in the region. If I'm not mistaken they have about 30.000 active troops, half the number we have. Even azzies are stronger than Georgia, it's obvious that this war is not between Georgia and South Ossetia, it's between the US and Russia. They want to control the region because of the oil pipelines from the Caspian sea. BELIEVE ME IT'S ABOUT OIL.

I wouldn't doubt it, theres a shitfest brewing on the Stormfont forums claiming how Georgia is controlled by Zionists and how Georgia is full of muds. It definitely sounds like a proxy war, but it seems like it's the fashionable thing for everyone to blame the Jews for war.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2008, 04:24:00 PM »

I have a different oppinion. It is all about the egotrip of Saakaschwili.

He thought that the NATO and EU will help him out. But this is a big mistake.  ::)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2008, 04:28:06 PM »
Theoretically there should be peace between Georgia and Russia.

But practically Russia should get seriously involved in Georgia, without any interference form nato or west. This is to ensure that the attention and priority if any of Russia is diverted from Iran.

Meanwhile Iran shall be judiciously selected for the ZZZzzz and in successful turn all Russian demands on Chechen and Georgia are to be met. The Olympics shall continue as ever.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2008, 04:56:51 PM »
Burning Georgia tanks

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2008, 05:13:37 PM »
Tbilisi has been very negatively mentioned in a religious Book (B).
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »
 I hope Georgia will defend itself and will preserve the integrity of its borders. Georgians were always great friends of the Jewish people. Russia out of Georgia! Long live Georgia!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2008, 07:01:07 PM »
I hope Georgia will defend itself and will preserve the integrity of its borders. Georgians were always great friends of the Jewish people. Russia out of Georgia! Long live Georgia!
Amen