Author Topic: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?  (Read 56936 times)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2008, 06:17:51 AM »
The Russians are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They are the first to condemn Israel for defending herself yet they bombard an entire country to its knees. They can sell weapons to Iran and the arabs and build up Iran's nuclear program yet they command Israel to stop its arms sales to Georgia.
The Russians have killed more Georgian civilians in a day than Israel has for the entire intifada (not that muslims can be considered innocent civilians) and the mainstream media throughout the world stays silent. If it were Israel doing this, Israel and the Jews would be vilified beyond belief.
There has never been any real anti-semitism in Georgia as oppossed to Russia which is historically the most anti-semitic country on the planet so it isn't difficult to feel sorrow for the Georgians and absolutle revulsion for the Russians.
Israel should double its arms sales to Georgia and provide as much military support as possible.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2008, 06:41:28 AM »
The Russians are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They are the first to condemn Israel for defending herself yet they bombard an entire country to its knees. They can sell weapons to Iran and the arabs and build up Iran's nuclear program yet they command Israel to stop its arms sales to Georgia.
The Russians have killed more Georgian civilians in a day than Israel has for the entire intifada (not that muslims can be considered innocent civilians) and the mainstream media throughout the world stays silent. If it were Israel doing this, Israel and the Jews would be vilified beyond belief.
There has never been any real anti-semitism in Georgia as oppossed to Russia which is historically the most anti-semitic country on the planet so it isn't difficult to feel sorrow for the Georgians and absolutle revulsion for the Russians.
Israel should double its arms sales to Georgia and provide as much military support as possible.

The Russians have killed more people in three days than Israel did during the 34-day joke of a war in Lebanon. Unlike Hizbullah, Georgian soldiers are fully uniformed and identifiable and are not hiding amongst the civilian poulation.

If Georgia was a Muslim country, there would be a unanimous international outcry to end this war. Of course the only military the elites hate is the U.S. military.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2008, 06:57:58 AM »

The Russians have killed more people in three days than Israel did during the 34-day joke of a war in Lebanon. Unlike Hizbullah, Georgian soldiers are fully uniformed and identifiable and are not hiding amongst the civilian poulation.

If Georgia was a Muslim country, there would be a unanimous international outcry to end this war. Of course the only military the elites hate is the U.S. military.

The only wars the leftists hate are the ones involving the US or Israel in defensive wars against the muslim barbarians as you said. Russia, the most disgusting non-muslim country on the planet can bombard a nation's civilian population only for the oil pipelines and colonialism (the exact same charges laid at the US and Israel) and these same leftist monkeys are nowhere to be seen or heard of.
I know of Jews whose family came from Georgia and they have always said that the Georgians were respectful and friendly to them. I hope the Russian anti-Semites pay for their crimes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2008, 06:59:00 AM »
Anyone who wants to murder people solely because of their race, ethnicity, or religion is a Nazi. They do not have to have formal membership in a Nazi group.

Therefore, based on that definition, the fact that we hope for the death of all Muslims makes us Nazis...Gee, thanks a lot, CF!!!

Again, I stand by that you are very wrong...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2008, 07:52:07 AM »
Talk radion shows this morning are saying that one of Bush's options that is being considered is to put US soldiers in Georgia guarding the pipeline.

This could escalate very quickly.

All this problem would go away if the US would just start a concerted effort (like our country's survival depended on it) to drill our own oil and build our own refineries. I hate the liberals.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2008, 12:29:46 PM »
IslamisCancer, obviously I didn't mean every Armenian. I know that you are a pro-Israel Armenian. Still, most Armenians do hold anti-Semitic attitudes, or at least chauvinistic ones.

Yes, Israel is STUPIDLY helping the Turks and Azeris, but Armenian anti-Semitism existed long before Israel even existed. Therefore, this idiotic Israeli alliance is not the cause. Do you remember Chaim saying on Ask JTF that Greece joined the Arab Nazi states in declaring war on the new nation of Israel in 1948, and that Israel approached Greece seeking an alliance with it, but was rejected and then went to Turkey?

Regardless of whether Russians might help Armenians right now, Russia is a genocidal Nazi power and so are Turkey and NATO. Opposing one does not mean siding with the other.
Greeks and Armenians are different peoples. Israel would never approach Armenia since Armenia is weaker than Turkey.
Armenian ex-dictator Levon's wife was and still is Jewish, if we were what you're accusing us of being we would not allow that to happen.
P.S. Levon is trying to give Nagorno Karabakh to the turks so he's a disgusting rat.

Israel has diplomatic and trade relations with Armenia. I suppose that arms export to Armenia are out of the question because Israel is so desperate to be friendly with Azergayjan and Turkey.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2008, 12:33:20 PM »
There are plenty of Muslim to fight in the Caucasus. Why can't the Russian trouble the Muslims over there and leave Christian Georgia alone ?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »
There are plenty of Muslim to fight in the Caucasus. Why can't the Russian trouble the Muslims over there and leave Christian Georgia alone ?

Stalinist Georgia started this they have to face the consequences. F. NATO.
No NATO in my backyard!!!!!!
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2008, 02:11:45 PM »
IslamisCancer, this is crazy talk. Georgia is not a Stalinist nation, and Stalin represented Georgia no more than Karl Marx represented Judaism.

What is your basis for this constant slander against Georgia? Is Mr. Sakashvili sending tens of thousands of people to concentration camps simply because he suspects that someone might not like him? Is he starving half of the population and seizing their farms, homes, businesses in the name of communalization? Is he sending the Georgian Army in to massacre villages where he suspects there is dissent? Mr. Sakashvili is a pro-democracy Western leader who is only being attacked because he isn't a Stalinist Putin puppet.

Prove these outlandish claims you are making about Georgia. And explain to me why Mr. Putin is not a Stalinist.

I don't believe oil is a factor, or that there is a conspiracy by the U.S. to take Russia's oil, but pretending that this is the case, what is wrong with that? I think that American citizens deserve oil more than a Nazi nation that uses its wealth to build bigger and better nukes each year and aim them on our cities and that arms every Muslim Nazi nation on the planet and is helping them to get nuclear weapons of their own.

Edit: You never answered the fact that most Armenians are anti-Semites, more than Georgians are. Like I said before, I understand that not all are, and that Armenia has suffered horribly at the hands of Muslim Nazis, but this is still something that Armenians need to take accountability for. Some Armenians today actually choose to believe that the Ottoman Muslim Nazis who murdered them were Jews. Did you know anything about the alliance that many Armenians had with the PLO at one time?

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 02:23:18 PM by C.F. »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »
The oil pipeline that runs across Georgia and supplies oil to the West is what the Russians have thier eye on.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »
The oil pipeline that runs across Georgia and supplies oil to the West is what the Russians have thier eye on.

BOOM!!! THERE GOES THE TURK PIPELINE!!
Free Javakh!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2008, 02:37:00 PM »
Russia has broken the backbones of Chechen muzzies.  O0

Now it is the turn of NATO to return Kosovo to Serbia and get the gold medal.  O0 O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2008, 03:24:58 PM »
IslamisCancer, this is crazy talk. Georgia is not a Stalinist nation, and Stalin represented Georgia no more than Karl Marx represented Judaism.

What is your basis for this constant slander against Georgia? Is Mr. Sakashvili sending tens of thousands of people to concentration camps simply because he suspects that someone might not like him? Is he starving half of the population and seizing their farms, homes, businesses in the name of communalization? Is he sending the Georgian Army in to massacre villages where he suspects there is dissent? Mr. Sakashvili is a pro-democracy Western leader who is only being attacked because he isn't a Stalinist Putin puppet.

Prove these outlandish claims you are making about Georgia. And explain to me why Mr. Putin is not a Stalinist.

I don't believe oil is a factor, or that there is a conspiracy by the U.S. to take Russia's oil, but pretending that this is the case, what is wrong with that? I think that American citizens deserve oil more than a Nazi nation that uses its wealth to build bigger and better nukes each year and aim them on our cities and that arms every Muslim Nazi nation on the planet and is helping them to get nuclear weapons of their own.

Edit: You never answered the fact that most Armenians are anti-Semites, more than Georgians are. Like I said before, I understand that not all are, and that Armenia has suffered horribly at the hands of Muslim Nazis, but this is still something that Armenians need to take accountability for. Some Armenians today actually choose to believe that the Ottoman Muslim Nazis who murdered them were Jews. Did you know anything about the alliance that many Armenians had with the PLO at one time?

THEY STOLE OUR LAND, NO PITY ON PEOPLE WHO STOLE MY LAND.
DEATH TO SAKASHVILI.
FREE JAVAKH FREE OSSETIA.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »

BOOM!!! THERE GOES THE TURK PIPELINE!!

Oh, I thought it was >>> DOOM!!! THERE GOES THE TURK PIPELINE!!... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2008, 03:44:18 PM »
Russia has broken the backbones of Chechen muzzies.  O0

Now it is the turn of NATO to return Kosovo to Serbia and get the gold medal.  O0 O0

For every Muzzie that Russia has fought... theyve fought 10x as many christians.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, they side with everyone who hates the west... especially Iran.

The war is NO LONGER is South Ossetia.  it is now all over.... literally cutting Georgia in half.  Russia said they would ONLY be dealing with S. O. but now they are in Abkhazia (Which they justify by saying that it ALSO had a separatist movement), AND they are in many cities now that have NOTHING do with the provinces in question.

And... Russia is lying about Everything.  Before Monday, saying they would only focus on S.O. and that they only wanted Georgia to remove its troops from there,  and now they have spread the war all over Georgia...  as if S.O. was nothing more than a red herring.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2008, 03:49:14 PM »
First off, the Cold War never ended.

Russia is trying to put a foothold into the Islamic nations and some Eastern Block nations to prevent America and NATO from spreading eastward.  This includes NATO bombing Serbia which was allied with Russia.  It had nothing to do with religion or Christianity or even Islam.

(also, i'm basing this on speculation).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »
I just found out that Sahakashvili is half Armenian on his father's side, may he die of AIDS.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2008, 04:35:16 PM »
Update.

Russia troops have entered black sea port of Poti.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »
Update.

I can't wait until the Russian navy crosses the Bosphorous.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2008, 04:51:15 PM »
Update.

Ukraine perhaps says it may stop the movement of Russian Navy in Black Sea. Let us see.  8;)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2008, 05:30:54 PM »
Update.

Ukraine perhaps says it may stop the movement of Russian Navy in Black Sea. Let us see.  8;)
Ukraine will do nothing, If they did then they would most likely be mowed through. But if they do, I hope they succeed.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2008, 05:40:33 PM »
The war should not move beyond Georgia, otherwise it may start turning in to WW3 and Muzzies may be the immediate beneficiaries of it in the short run.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
I just found out that Sahakashvili is half Armenian on his father's side, may he die of AIDS.
This is just obscene.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »
THEY STOLE OUR LAND, NO PITY ON PEOPLE WHO STOLE MY LAND.
Evidence?