Author Topic: Rapist Priest caught in my state =/  (Read 1317 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Rapist Priest caught in my state =/
« on: February 01, 2007, 08:30:16 PM »

APACHE JUNCTION, Ariz. -- A Catholic priest sought by Las Vegas police and other authorities in connection with several crimes has been apprehended near Apache Junction, Arizona Department of Public Safety officials said late Thursday.

A police report said Father George Chaanine muttered that he was going to kill himself after allegedly beating and choking a church soloist in the parish office at Our Lady of Las Vegas Church

The 52-year-old Chaanine was wanted on charges including attempted murder, sex assault, kidnapping and battery in the Friday attack

The victim's lawyer identifies her as 54-year-old Michaelina Bellamy.

She's a former Las Vegas stage singer who sang as a church soloist and worked at the parish office where Chaanine was an administrator.

Police said she was hit in the head with a wine bottle before Chaanine choked and allegedly fondled her.

http://www.kpho.com/news/10904645/detail.html#

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rapist Priest caught in my state =/
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 12:00:58 AM »
WHY, THEY'VE GOT THE WRONG MAN!

THAT'S NO PRIEST...THAT'S "FOUR FINGERS LOUIE", THE BOOKIE.

"...Police said she was hit in the head with a wine bottle before Chaanine choked and allegedly fondled her..."

YEAH!....THAT'S "LOUIE" ALL RIGHT!
HE'S FAMOUS FOR HIS "LOVEMAKING" STYLE...
FIRST, HE BREAKS A WINE BOTTLE OVER THE WOMAN'S HEAD...
THEN CHOKES THE LIFE OUT OF HER...
THEN, WHEN SHE'S "IN THE MOOD", HE GETS TO WORK WITH THOSE "FOUR FINGERS" OF HIS!
BUYS ALL OF HIS PRIEST, RABBI, & FIREMAN SUITS AT ACME UNIFORM RENTALS OVER ON 4TH AVE.