Author Topic: 4-Year-Old Girl Married Off as Punishment of Father  (Read 2004 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
4-Year-Old Girl Married Off as Punishment of Father
« on: August 08, 2008, 07:25:35 PM »
HYDERABAD, August 1: A four-year-old girl of Kohli community has been married to the boy of the same age under the decision taken by elders to punish the family of the girl whose father disappeared with a sister of the boy.

Tando Allahyar DPO Farooq Jamali told ROD that he had sought details from elders of the community, the families of the two children and the Pyaro Loond police. It is learnt More..that teen-aged girl Radha eloped with Neelo Kohli, the father of Meena, a few days ago, but no FIR was registered by Radha's family.

The Kohlis work on the land of the Loond senior in the Hakra Mori area. Elders of the Loond community assembled a meeting in Tando Allahyar and decided that the four-year-old Meena be married to Radha's four-year-old brother Dhalo. On Friday, a crying Meena was handed over to the boy's family despite stiff resistance put up by her mother and grandmother. It is learnt that the thumb impression of her grandmother had been forcibly obtained on a document about the marriage.

The document also has the thumb impression of Karo Kohli, the father of Dhalo. Any side infringing the agreement will have to pay a fine of Rs. 200,000 (US$ 2777.78). Meena's mother and grandmother informed that they had never approved to the marriage. They met SP investigation Altaf Awan to enlighten him about the case. DPO Farooq Jamali will meet both the families on Saturday in attendance of heads of Kohli and Loond gatherings.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Married Off as Punishment of Father
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 11:14:46 PM »
I just love the provincial decisions these tribal Muslim nazis make. They would have probably would have made the same decision in year 472. ;D