Author Topic: What do you see as the future for Israel within in the next 2 years?  (Read 5540 times)

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
See who makes the closest predictions?

1) Will Israel bomb the Iranian reactor?

2) Who will be the next prime Minister?

3) Will there be another war large war?

4)If so, will Israel  win, lose, or draw?

5) Will Israel have given away more land for a peace?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ __

No B.S. round about answers.   State specifics.  Please number your answers 1-5.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: What do you see as the future for Israel within in the next 2 years?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:14:26 PM »

Sadly, no.

Another left wing or faux right wing idiot.

Yes

Israel will win, but at a high cost

I think Yes, but I pray not.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 09:18:46 PM »

Sadly, no.

Another left wing or faux right wing idiot.

Yes

Israel will win, but at a high cost

I think Yes, but I pray not.

Your predictions sure seem possible

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 02:47:25 AM »
Another self hating likudnik who starts a new political party that supports giving the Golan.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 03:52:27 AM »
1- No, USA will bomb Iran. An Aramaic must bomb Persians, and there is no Aramaic Kingdom now, the most similar thing we have now is USA who speaks an international language, as Aramaic was in the past.

2- There wil be no more elections. But if there are, Netanayahu.

3-No, at least not in Israel. Perhaps in the Gulf.

4-Israel will win without fighting, when Arabs side with Iran and the West wakes up.

5- No, Israel will probably take more Jewish land.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 04:29:15 AM »

huh?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 07:21:13 AM »

huh?

Foreigners attacking Persia means Redemption. After that no more elections in Israel. Jewish Kingdom must be restablished.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 11:25:40 AM »

A1} Certainly yes and further much more of Iran. :D

A2}} Appointed by G_d. So no one knows for sure. :::D

A3}}} Naturally yes, the biggest war of conventional and unconventional history. ;D

A4}}}} G_d willing,Israel will win ultimately in the end.  O0

A5}}}}} Forget it. Israel will grow much larger and shall establish peace.  :)

BTW it all depends upon the will of the G_d.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 12:44:04 PM »

1) Will Israel bomb the Iranian reactor? I believe before the next 100 days.

2) Who will be the next prime Minister? Netanyahu

3) Will there be another war large war? Yes, and I believe that Jerusalem will come under a siege  :'( :'( :'(

4)If so, will Israel  win, lose, or draw? Israel WILL WIN, PERIOD. It is TIME for Israel to win, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

5) Will Israel have given away more land for a peace? It is a strong possibility.. but America WILL face G-ds wrath.  :'( :'( :'(

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ __

No B.S. round about answers.   State specifics.  Please number your answers 1-5.

Most of what I really feel, is written in the Tanach- Daniel especially. I believe like in the book of Daniel, we are coming into a great time of major turmoil. I sam VERY saddened, that I am living in this time, but GLAD, b/c I BELIEVE I WILL see the day, where G-d WILL deliver the enemies of Israel into their hands- AND I believe that Israel WILL survive all of this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »
Isaiah 17?
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »
I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Yet I do not feel the immenent doom which seems to loom. Israel will make some more mistakes, but I believe that they will awaken soon. For some reason the latest poll numbers, and the fact that the dr office I was in today had a TV with McCains speech on {and I am in Northern California} and most in the office were agreeing with him, has given me some internal strength to believe that Obama just might not win.

I do believe that McCain is more concerned with Israel than Obama. I really dont think that McCain will do an about face on the issue of dividing Jerusalem. I dont think he will continue of the suicidal plan which was laid out of disengagement and land give aways. I hope that Israel in 2 years is back on the path of securing the land for Jews to settle in. Then I will reconsider aliyah.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »
My response in Psalms:

Psalm 91
1. You who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Omnipotent:
2. I say of the Lord who is my refuge and my stronghold, my G-d in whom I trust, 
3. that He will save you from the ensnaring trap, from the destructive pestilence. 
4. He will cover you with His pinions and you will find refuge under His wings; His truth is a shield and an armor. 
5. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day; 
6. the pestilence that prowls in the darkness, nor the destruction that ravages at noon. 
7. A thousand may fall at your [ left ] side, and ten thousand at your right, but it shall not reach you.
8. You need only look with your eyes, and you will see the retribution of the wicked.

Psalm 135
4. For G-d has chosen Jacob for Himself, Israel as His beloved treasure.
5. For I know that the Lord is great, our Master is greater than all supernal beings.
6. All that the Lord desired He has done, in the heavens and on earth, in the seas and the depths.
7. He causes mists to rise from the ends of the earth; He makes lightning for the rain; He brings forth the wind from His vaults.
8. It was He who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, of man and beast.
9. He sent signs and wonders into the midst of Egypt, on Pharaoh and on all his servants.
10. It was He who struck down many nations, and slew mighty kings:
11. Sichon, king of the Amorites; Og, king of Bashan; and all the kingdoms of Canaan.
12. And He gave their lands as a heritage, a heritage to His people Israel.

Psalm 33
8. Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world tremble before Him.
9. For He spoke, and it came to be; He commanded, and it endured.
10. The Lord has annulled the counsel of nations; He has foiled the schemes of peoples.
11. The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the thoughts of His heart throughout all generations.
12. Fortunate is the nation whose G-d is the Lord, the people He chose as a heritage for Himself.
13. The Lord looks down from heaven; He beholds all mankind.
14. From His dwelling-place He looks intently upon all the inhabitants of the earth. 
15. It is He Who fashions the hearts of them all, Who perceives all their actions

I think when we return he will return, and he will redeem us...

muman613
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:14:31 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 03:28:40 AM »

huh?

Foreigners attacking Persia means Redemption. After that no more elections in Israel

Says whom?   Where is it written?    What does elections have to do with anything?   How do you know the Kingdom will be established at the very outset of "Redemption" in whatever format it will occur?  And who will be the king?   And how do you know that Persia being attacked THIS TIME (assuming iran does get attacked, which it hasn't yet!), how do you know that THIS time is the one that "means redemption"  ???

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 08:01:41 AM »

huh?

Foreigners attacking Persia means Redemption. After that no more elections in Israel

Says whom?   Where is it written?    What does elections have to do with anything?   How do you know the Kingdom will be established at the very outset of "Redemption" in whatever format it will occur?  And who will be the king?   And how do you know that Persia being attacked THIS TIME (assuming iran does get attacked, which it hasn't yet!), how do you know that THIS time is the one that "means redemption"  ???

Lighten up on Raul Marrio, we're supposed to be friends here. :)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 09:02:41 AM »
There is no prediction.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 12:26:48 PM »
1- No
 2- They are all the same
 3-  Definitly
4- Loose, but pretend that they won (just like Levanon 2)
5- No, if they will, there will be no peace (it is not for peace).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 02:05:17 PM »

A:  Yes.  Who knows if they will do this only after it is too late, though.

A:  Netanhayu

A:  Yes, in the next five years, with Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Syria, and Iran (possibly Iraq).  It will be the biggest war Israel has yet faced.

Irael will win, at tremendous cost, both human and material.  It will be at this point that leftism will completely disappear.  The exile will be exiled from the Jewish mind.

A:  Whatever land Israel will have given away will be regained and then some by the conclusion of this coming war.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 02:46:43 PM »
1- No, USA will bomb Iran. An Aramaic must bomb Persians, and there is no Aramaic Kingdom now, the most similar thing we have now is USA who speaks an international language, as Aramaic was in the past.

3-No, at least not in Israel. Perhaps in the Gulf.

4-Israel will win without fighting, when Arabs side with Iran and the West wakes up.

5- No, Israel will probably take more Jewish land.

Is that wishful thinking or what ? and how did you came to statement 1 ?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 02:56:06 PM »

1. No, because they fear of failing and they take oreders from America.

2. Tzipi Livni, because she is backed by most of the establishment, the media and she is quiet popular.

3. Not likely since Israel is selling itself short for 'peace'.

4. Israel will draw the war to its lack of determination.

5. I think so. God forbid, we might see very soon that Israel signed off the Golan to Syria and a bit later strike a deal with Mahmud Abbas. In two years we might see Israel retreating to 49' borders with some cosmetic changes.

God forbid.

I hope I am wrong but I have a very bad feeling about the future.