Author Topic: Britney Spears' latest thing  (Read 5530 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Britney Spears' latest thing
« on: February 02, 2007, 09:37:30 AM »
I would ask Chaim what he thinks but I am afraid to pester him with petty questions.

http://www.kapped.com/britney-spears-not-a-jew-please/
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: Britney Spears' latest thing
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 09:38:39 AM »
I actually think her black hair makes her look more mysterious, 'deeper'.  Like an occultist, witch or something.  A wise move IMHO. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 09:39:10 AM »
I would ask Chaim what he thinks but I am afraid to pester him with petty questions.

She   wants a black Hebrew :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 10:35:22 AM »

Pester him.  Why not?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 01:12:51 PM »
That's funny.  She wants to be Jewish now?  Probably Madonna's Kabbalah stuff got to her.  :D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 05:24:28 PM »
That's funny.  She wants to be Jewish now?  Probably Madonna's Kabbalah stuff got to her.  :D

Jdl4ever.....i always wanted to know why madonna had hebrew written on an electric chair in one of her music videos-well i'm quite sure it was hebrew-. And then a scary old guy popped up on the chair and started laughing hysterically. Shes not jewish is she? Some one told me shes a free mason and another little kid told me she stepped on the quran.....
Anyother crazy reasons about her?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 05:29:06 PM »
This is the reason the little tart put on the magen dovid[star of David] she has a new boy toy issac something.
If you haven’t noticed I’m not a big Britney Spears fan so I’m really not impressed by the large Star of David she’s wearing in this recent picture of her.  Is she going to convert for her boyfriend Isaac Cohen?  Yuck.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 05:31:25 PM »

Jdl4ever.....i always wanted to know why madonna had hebrew written on an electric chair in one of her music videos-well i'm quite sure it was hebrew-. And then a scary old guy popped up on the chair and started laughing hysterically. Shes not jewish is she? Some one told me shes a free mason and another little kid told me she stepped on the quran.....
Anyother crazy reasons about her?

No shes Iatlian but follows this fraud who thinks hes a Rabbi and QABALA EXPERT
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 06:14:44 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 01:20:03 PM »
She looks like she's trying to be an emo.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 02:04:44 PM »
"...She's what you get when you drag a twenty dollar bill through a trailer park..."

-James Carville, Campaign Strategist for Bill Clinton

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 03:06:27 AM »
Clitney Queers has about half the taste and decency of your average street-corner prostitute. Now, on top of everything else, she wants to desecrate Judaism.  >:(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 03:31:18 AM »
Neither does this.  :(

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »
I prefer her bald. She looks moderately sane.

some one told me that when orthodox jewish women get married, they shave themselves bald and wear a wig. Is this true?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 11:09:32 PM »

some one told me that when orthodox jewish women get married, they shave themselves bald and wear a wig. Is this true?
No it is not true.  Orthodox women don't shave themselves.  The only ones that do that are a small crazy sect of Orthodox jews called the Satmur Chassidim.  They are the same ones who are anti Israel and are very crazy. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 10:44:24 PM »
Britney can convert if she wants- I don't care.
The Britney/Madona Kabalah is not true in any way shape or form-absolute fraud.
Britney is an absolute idiot and I don't pay any attention to her.

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 10:59:32 PM »
I wouldn't take madonna's recent interest in Judaism resiously. It's just another one of her passing phases. She'll be a buhddist next year.....or has she already done that one?

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 12:26:51 AM »
I read the head shaving had something to do with drug testing since they can determine drug use back some time with a strand of hair, maybe she was worried because she didnt know what the courts would do....who knows with her though...too much fame and money too soon for that girl she could not handle it.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 01:03:36 PM »

She looks like a diseased potato head.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 04:38:05 AM »
I wouldn't take madonna's recent interest in Judaism resiously. It's just another one of her passing phases. She'll be a buhddist next year.....or has she already done that one?

I don't think Madonna was ever interested in Judaism.  Isn't Kabbalah or mysticism, different?

newman

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 05:04:52 AM »

I don't think Madonna was ever interested in Judaism.  Isn't Kabbalah or mysticism, different?

Kabbalah is a spiritual adjunct or addition to Judaism.( Like catholic rosaries and jesuit spiritual excercises are to christianity. )

The problem is that messing with kabbalah without getting a solid grounding in Torah first is unhelpful or dangerous-according to some rabbis. It's like trying to walk up walls in the shaolin temple before learning kung-fu properly.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 02:49:04 AM »
It was reported that she was naked with a random guy in a hot tub. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 03:32:33 AM »