Author Topic: I am back  (Read 1088 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am back
« on: August 10, 2008, 11:16:02 PM »
Spent a weekend down the Jersey shore some r n r and ready to return
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: I am back
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »
Spent a weekend down the Jersey shore some r n r and ready to return

You were gone ???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 11:20:31 PM »
Well,

WELCOME BACK!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 12:08:56 AM »
Welcome back

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 12:28:28 AM »
  Welcome back,  Masterwolf.   I hope the trip turned out the way you hoped it would.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 12:35:48 AM »
Welcome back brother!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 12:41:44 AM »
The trip was nice, and though for my luck there were 2 muzzie women in burkas on the sand.  They ended up using the ocean for their bathing in burka, squatting and splashing.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 12:52:29 AM »
The trip was nice, and though for my luck there were 2 muzzie women in burkas on the sand.  They ended up using the ocean for their bathing in burka, squatting and splashing.

You reminded me of my experience at Detroit Metro Airport on Friday.     I've flown into and out of that airport as much as any airport in the country.    This was the first time at any airport I noticed a TSA employee ( a woman ) wearing a traditional type of Muslim head covering.      Not exactly something that I wanted to see before getting on an airplane.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »

Welcome back Wolf. I was at a Lake one summer and I saw 4 Muslim women wearing full coverings from head to toe...they were in 120 degree weather going into the lake fully dressed.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 12:38:00 PM »
Boy...  I thought the Subject header said... 'I am Black'

I need to get new glasses.  :::D