Author Topic: Yesha council sells out out Jews again- on Migron settlement  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
Yesha council sells out out Jews again- on Migron settlement
« on: August 11, 2008, 04:01:32 PM »
If the Jews aren't getting murdered by Arabs, they're  getting thrown out of their homes by their own government, to give it to Arabs.   Then the Arabs can fire missles from Migron.   

I wonder if the Jews will have to vacuum up the house before the Arabs move in, and leave some food for them, so Arabs will be happy in their new, free homes.

It's a sweet deal if you're Arab.  Kill Jews and get their homes. 

I wonder if an Arab actually murdered the previous Jewish owner of their new home, in any of the other evacuated settlements.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/151305

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Yesha council sells out out Jews again- on Migron settlement
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 09:23:18 PM »
If the Jews aren't getting murdered by Arabs, they're  getting thrown out of their homes by their own government, to give it to Arabs.   Then the Arabs can fire missles from Migron.   

I wonder if the Jews will have to vacuum up the house before the Arabs move in, and leave some food for them, so Arabs will be happy in their new, free homes.

It's a sweet deal if you're Arab.  Kill Jews and get their homes. 

I wonder if an Arab actually murdered the previous Jewish owner of their new home, in any of the other evacuated settlements.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/151305

More Yesha Council perfidy.   And the majority of Jews in Migron will refuse to leave, from what I can gather from the articles.... It may be another blood bath like Amona.  I wish we had enough manpower on the ground that they would cease attempting these destructions...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 09:24:43 PM »
There needs to be additional tactics....   Measures that will make the perpetrators of these crimes really suffer...... It may be the only way to prevent them.....   There are creative ways of going about this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 10:50:24 PM »
This is the same Yesha Council that Mike Guzofsky turns blue in the face defending all the time.  ::)