General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Rubystars

<< < (114/114)

~Hanna~:
Shalom, Rubystars....Are you still around?  :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel:

Lisa:
Hi Hanna. I don't think she is.

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: ~Hanna~ on March 07, 2018, 03:21:46 PM ---Shalom, Rubystars....Are you still around?  :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel:

--- End quote ---

I took a very very long hiatus.

--- Quote from: Lisa on March 08, 2018, 03:39:12 PM ---Hi Hanna. I don't think she is.

--- End quote ---

I pop in occasionally but for the most part I had to take time away from the board. I found the more I read and posted here the more polarized I was getting and I needed to take some time away and just relax a bit and hang out with people and reconnect so to speak.

I haven't forgotten JTF I just haven't really been very active here. I hope everyone is doing well.

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on February 19, 2019, 07:27:25 PM ---I took a very very long hiatus.

I pop in occasionally but for the most part I had to take time away from the board. I found the more I read and posted here the more polarized I was getting and I needed to take some time away and just relax a bit and hang out with people and reconnect so to speak.

I haven't forgotten JTF I just haven't really been very active here. I hope everyone is doing well.

--- End quote ---

I felt that way at first, you know stuff from being here others don't, so you want to tell them. If you go telling people things, they resist and you are polarized. Instead, ask questions, get their opinion on things, and then present what is said here like an option, and I can even fit in with liberals that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version