Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242704 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2010, 09:37:27 PM »
I just happened to be wearing a shirt I could give a link to.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2010, 09:45:20 PM »
Or maybe.............

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2010, 07:04:07 AM »
Ron,

Ruby is very respectful of you.  I hope that you show her the same courtesy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2010, 07:04:58 AM »
Ron,

Sure..

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2010, 08:45:15 AM »

What size is the one you have?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2010, 09:46:59 AM »
Ron,

Thanks JTFE. I've pretty much decided not to answer any more questions for a while though from him because he decided to say "F you" to me last night, on top of other things he never apologized for.

Ron this isn't anything against you personally so dont' take it that way. I just don't want to tolerate certain behaviors from you as if they were ok.

What size is the one you have?

Adult size, and no I'm not getting more specific than that!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2010, 09:51:42 AM »

Thanks JTFE. I've pretty much decided not to answer any more questions for a while though from him because he decided to say "F you" to me last night, on top of other things he never apologized for.

Ron this isn't anything against you personally so dont' take it that way. I just don't want to tolerate certain behaviors from you as if they were ok.

That was a joke (like when you say "screw you") why did u take it seriously?

but ok your problem

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »

That was a joke (like when you say "screw you") why did u take it seriously?

but ok your problem

I'm glad you explained that part but it's still not appropriate. I don't have anything personal against you.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2010, 10:30:41 AM »
Ok your choice

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2010, 08:39:05 PM »
When are you going to find a massive construction worker to marry?
Or a geeky billionaire?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2010, 09:09:28 PM »
When are you going to find a massive construction worker to marry?
Or a geeky billionaire?

I think Bill Gates is Jewish (could be wrong on that), and most construction workers around here are Mexicans so no on that one too.  :laugh:

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2010, 11:00:13 PM »
I don't think Bill Gates is Jewish.  His father is William Henry Gates III.  Jews don't give their sons the same name as their father while the father is still alive.  Also they don't use the III number at the end.  That's something I think Protestants do.  Also, the names William and Henry don't sound Jewish at all. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #387 on: July 09, 2010, 07:35:34 AM »

Sorry, Bill is already married.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #388 on: July 09, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »
Thanks Lisa I don't know what ethnicity he is but when I looked it up several sites said he was Jewish. I don't know if he is by his mother's side or not.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #389 on: July 09, 2010, 04:39:00 PM »

Sorry, Bill is already married.

I know. lol  ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #390 on: July 09, 2010, 05:24:43 PM »
Thanks Lisa I don't know what ethnicity he is but when I looked it up several sites said he was Jewish. I don't know if he is by his mother's side or not.

Jew-Watch probrobly lists him as Jewish but I dont think that he is...

Wiki lists his religion as agnostic... His parents were both Christian...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #391 on: July 10, 2010, 09:58:42 PM »

Jew-Watch probrobly lists him as Jewish but I dont think that he is...

Wiki lists his religion as agnostic... His parents were both Christian...

I wouldn't go by that ridiculous and despicable site anyway Muman, but thanks for the extra information.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #392 on: July 18, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »
Ever been chased or stalked by a Mexican a few inches shorter than you?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #393 on: July 18, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »
How many encounters with the Third World do you have every month?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #394 on: July 18, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »

I have a story for you!

This is actually sort of embarassing but it shows how depraved many of these peasant's culture is that they don't teach their kids to behave any better than this.

I was working last year at the sports store in the shoe section during tax free weekend. For those who don't know, that's a day that's supposed to help people buy things tax free for their children's school supplies, like shoes, clothing for school, notebooks, pencils, etc. So predictably, it was VERY BUSY. The crowd was extremely thick and I could barely take a step without almost bumping into someone. I was trying my best to clean up behind people although I could only take one or two steps at a time. I walked past a Mexican kid that looked to be about 12 years old and felt something brush against my chest.

I figured it was just an accident and  ignored it because, well, I had been bumping into some people too and no need to make a big problem out of a little mistake, especially a kid. He was about the height of my chest and I figured his head had bumped into it, but I realized a few seconds later that it wasn't his head, it had been his hand.

He touched me again and started grabbing for my breasts with both hands, with a very mischevious look on his face. I had to grab his wrists and basically fight him off. I told him "Get away from me!" No parents were in sight, although they were probably shoe shopping somewhere in the department and it would have been hard to tell them apart from all the other people that were literally packed in like sardines all around us.

To make matters worse there was a naive white girl working there who said "Why are you being mean to him? He's just trying to give you a hug!" I guess all she saw was me holding his wrists back and yelling at him. I said "I don't want a hug from him!" Finally the kid gave up, melted back into the crowd, and I couldn't find him again even if I wanted to.

This year, I'm working overnights during the back to school season, starting Monday, partly because I don't want to deal with that again.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #395 on: July 18, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »
How many encounters with the Third World do you have every month?

I have one almost every day. I have at least one every time I leave the house.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #396 on: July 19, 2010, 10:05:46 AM »
Have you noticed without me your thread is dead boring  :)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2010, 12:12:20 PM »
whom would you support in a war between india and china?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2010, 12:22:06 PM »
whom would you support in a war between india and china?

What a great question! I would definitely support India in that one because the Chinese government is absolute pure evil.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2010, 04:01:34 PM »

I have a story for you!

This is actually sort of embarassing but it shows how depraved many of these peasant's culture is that they don't teach their kids to behave any better than this.

I was working last year at the sports store in the shoe section during tax free weekend. For those who don't know, that's a day that's supposed to help people buy things tax free for their children's school supplies, like shoes, clothing for school, notebooks, pencils, etc. So predictably, it was VERY BUSY. The crowd was extremely thick and I could barely take a step without almost bumping into someone. I was trying my best to clean up behind people although I could only take one or two steps at a time. I walked past a Mexican kid that looked to be about 12 years old and felt something brush against my chest.

I figured it was just an accident and  ignored it because, well, I had been bumping into some people too and no need to make a big problem out of a little mistake, especially a kid. He was about the height of my chest and I figured his head had bumped into it, but I realized a few seconds later that it wasn't his head, it had been his hand.

He touched me again and started grabbing for my breasts with both hands, with a very mischevious look on his face. I had to grab his wrists and basically fight him off. I told him "Get away from me!" No parents were in sight, although they were probably shoe shopping somewhere in the department and it would have been hard to tell them apart from all the other people that were literally packed in like sardines all around us.

To make matters worse there was a naive white girl working there who said "Why are you being mean to him? He's just trying to give you a hug!" I guess all she saw was me holding his wrists back and yelling at him. I said "I don't want a hug from him!" Finally the kid gave up, melted back into the crowd, and I couldn't find him again even if I wanted to.

This year, I'm working overnights during the back to school season, starting Monday, partly because I don't want to deal with that again.

Ouch

That must go with there machiscmo culture.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt