Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242410 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #500 on: March 04, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
Dear Ruby,

Are you happy that Kay Bailey Hutchinson is retiring?   Who would be the best Republican candidate to replace her?

Thanks!

CZ

Yes I'm happy she's retiring. She was not a conservative. Unfortunately I don't know of any really good republicans to replace her. I'd like to see some really truly right wing people running.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #501 on: March 04, 2011, 10:17:43 PM »
Well atleast his black father stayed with his mother and raised him like a man should

That is good. It always makes a positive difference in a child's life if they have a loving mother and father.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #502 on: March 07, 2011, 11:57:47 PM »
Hi Ruby,

Have you ever been to Joel Osteen's Church?   What do you think about him?

Thanks!

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #503 on: March 08, 2011, 08:14:18 PM »
RubyStars,

I have been wondering... How does it feel to be the most popular JTF 'Ask Posters' member? I am a little jealous of you because it would seem that I am second in this category... You exceed my readership by several thousands...

Rubstars 11319
muman613 7609
HinduZionist 7371
Lisa 5845
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #504 on: March 08, 2011, 08:20:52 PM »
Hi Rubystars!  Do you believe in that old saying...'You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar'?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #505 on: March 09, 2011, 02:04:18 AM »
My gosh! I have to be honest but it seems I missed mentioning the #1 read JTF 'Ask Poster'....

It seems that Lubab {with 14019 reads} still has more than you and I...

But this is not a contest, is it?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #506 on: March 09, 2011, 09:12:57 AM »
Hi Ruby,

Have you ever been to Joel Osteen's Church?   What do you think about him?

Thanks!

CZ

I haven't been there that I can remember. I had enormous respect for his father, John Osteen, who seemed to be a very sincere man of God, real conservative, very wonderful example of a true Christian. I used to listen to him sometimes on tv and was very impressed with him. He was blessed to be able to grow a large non-denominational church with God's help and used it to reach many, many people with his messages. John Osteen started the saying about "This is my Bible, I am what it says I am, I have what it says I have, I can do what it says I can do" Very affirming and beautiful.

Unfortunately I don't hold Joel Osteen in the same regard. He seems to be typical Christian liberal in the style of Rick Warren, etc.. He has no problem with homosexuals, and seems to be very soft on other social issues. He's always giving positive, feel good messages, never does he talk about sin and its consequences, or if he does, he softens it to the point it never sounds like a rebuke. Some of the things he teaches are good, but then so much of it is just watered down to the point that it's like people are going in there for feel good therapy rather than to really learn anything about the Bible.

One thing I will say about him that's positive though is that when Hurricane Ike hit, Lakewood church did help many people and he went on the radio and talked about trusting God through the crisis, etc. So I have to give him a big thumbs up for that at least. On other things, I think that he's really not doing what he should be doing.

I miss his father.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #507 on: March 09, 2011, 09:15:29 AM »
My gosh! I have to be honest but it seems I missed mentioning the #1 read JTF 'Ask Poster'....

It seems that Lubab {with 14019 reads} still has more than you and I...

But this is not a contest, is it?

You're right Muman, it's not a contest, and congrats to Lubab if he can see this!

Hi Rubystars!  Do you believe in that old saying...'You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar'?

Yes, but sometimes the vinegar is necessary if the honey does't work. But always try the honey first.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #508 on: March 09, 2011, 10:02:08 AM »

Yes, but sometimes the vinegar is necessary if the honey doesn't work. But always try the honey first.

LOL 
I notice you never use the vinegar unnecessarily.  A very admirable quality.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #509 on: March 09, 2011, 12:23:07 PM »
LOL 
I notice you never use the vinegar unnecessarily.  A very admirable quality.

Thanks Bullcat :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #510 on: March 11, 2011, 10:07:36 PM »
I haven't been there that I can remember. I had enormous respect for his father, John Osteen, who seemed to be a very sincere man of G-d, real conservative, very wonderful example of a true Christian. I used to listen to him sometimes on tv and was very impressed with him. He was blessed to be able to grow a large non-denominational church with G-d's help and used it to reach many, many people with his messages. John Osteen started the saying about "This is my Bible, I am what it says I am, I have what it says I have, I can do what it says I can do" Very affirming and beautiful.

Unfortunately I don't hold Joel Osteen in the same regard. He seems to be typical Christian liberal in the style of Rick Warren, etc.. He has no problem with homosexuals, and seems to be very soft on other social issues. He's always giving positive, feel good messages, never does he talk about sin and its consequences, or if he does, he softens it to the point it never sounds like a rebuke. Some of the things he teaches are good, but then so much of it is just watered down to the point that it's like people are going in there for feel good therapy rather than to really learn anything about the Bible.

One thing I will say about him that's positive though is that when Hurricane Ike hit, Lakewood church did help many people and he went on the radio and talked about trusting G-d through the crisis, etc. So I have to give him a big thumbs up for that at least. On other things, I think that he's really not doing what he should be doing.

I miss his father.

That is my opinion about him as well.  Thank you!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #511 on: March 13, 2011, 05:35:29 AM »
You're welcome CZ

• Master JTFer
« Reply #512 on: March 14, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »
Hi Ruby,

How did you manage during hurricane Ike?   Were you safe at the place where you live or did you move out elsewhere?

How about your family members?

Is the Houston area still recovering from Ike?

Thanks!

CZ

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #513 on: March 27, 2011, 08:19:20 PM »
Hi Rubystars, look who shares your views about inter-racial unions :
http://www.thesuperficial.com/paris-hilton-racist-vin-diesel-03-2011

quite surprising  :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #514 on: March 28, 2011, 04:11:36 AM »
Hi Ruby,

How did you manage during hurricane Ike?   Were you safe at the place where you live or did you move out elsewhere?

It wasn't too bad where I was. Some trees and fences around the  neighborhood got knocked down and some shingles from the top of the roof came off but the house was sturdy and kept us safe. We went without power for a few days and it was very hot without air conditioning, but we had a generator and were able to run some fans and the refrigerator from it, which helped a lot.

How about your family members?

They were all well. My sister was staying with her boyfriend at the time.

Is the Houston area still recovering from Ike?

I don't really see any damage around anymore from it. I don't know about the Bolivar peninsula though they might still need to fix some things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #515 on: March 28, 2011, 04:14:25 AM »
Hi Rubystars, look who shares your views about inter-racial unions :
http://www.thesuperficial.com/paris-hilton-racist-vin-diesel-03-2011

quite surprising  :)

If she really cared about such things I think she should find out about someone's ethnic background before kissing them. At least she didn't get pregnant by him. I think she's right that it's not appropriate for a white woman to be with a black man though.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #516 on: July 07, 2011, 11:14:15 PM »
Have you ever had a falling out with any blacks or Mexicans at work?

If you did, did it cost you your job?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #517 on: July 09, 2011, 10:07:24 PM »
Have you ever had a falling out with any blacks or Mexicans at work?

If you did, did it cost you your job?

I didn't start any problems with any of them if that's what you mean and I generally get along with everyone at work. I did have an incident a few years ago where blacks were being promoted over me after I would train them and I ended up leaving that job because I didn't feel it was right that I was being treated that way.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #518 on: July 15, 2011, 11:02:26 AM »

Affirm action at the job; affirm action in the blackhouse.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #519 on: July 18, 2011, 12:24:21 PM »
Affirm action at the job; affirm action in the blackhouse.

That's right!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #520 on: August 24, 2011, 09:14:21 PM »
Hey Ruby

You ever play Starcraft one or two?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #521 on: August 25, 2011, 08:22:37 AM »
Hey Ruby

You ever play Starcraft one or two?

No

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #522 on: August 25, 2011, 06:32:18 PM »
No

Hmmm, so where did you get the quote about propane or propane accessories?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #523 on: August 26, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »
Hmmm, so where did you get the quote about propane or propane accessories?

There's a cartoon called King of the Hill where the main character Hank Hill sells propane and propane accessories.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #524 on: September 01, 2011, 09:27:03 PM »
Are you familiar with Willis Carto ys'v?  >:(

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.