Author Topic: The Islamic Mein Kempf  (Read 2198 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
The Islamic Mein Kempf
« on: February 01, 2007, 08:46:18 AM »
A presentation by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Enjoy!

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/islamic-mein-kampf/
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

ftfl

Re: The Islamic Mein Kempf
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 01:30:05 PM »
Good in some ways, but misses a few important points and gets some things plain wrong. It says that Jihad began in 1928, it talks about a facist form of Islam, that was created in 1928, this is aload of rubbish, the Islam we see now that wants to kill Jews and Christians and other non-muslims is the same Islam that Muhammed started.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 03:02:59 PM »
I agree with you.  It is atleast an attempt to supply the world with a voice agaisnt Islam anyway.  I'll write him a note suggesting exactly as you say..... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 05:03:25 PM »
I think the important word here is "modern" islamic jihad.  That is important to make the connection to people who aren't aware.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!