Author Topic: Good article by Buchanan why not to vote for obama  (Read 3085 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Good article by Buchanan why not to vote for obama
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN YIMACH SCHMO TO FAG BUCHANAN

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 01:44:15 PM »

ROTFLMAO where did you get that from?  :::D

And once more, YIMACH SCHMO VE'ZICHRO to the white Muslim Fag Buchanus!!!  >:(

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 05:10:39 PM »
ChaimFan... do you have to do the Jewish curse on EVERYONE you don't like? You, obviously, don't understand what the rules are with it and you're not even Jewish.

Please stop with the "YIMACH SCHMO" and "ys''vz" cursing everyone. It makes us look like idiots who can't present facts.

Chaim has also asked you to stop this. Can you just not help yourself?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »
ChaimFan... do you have to do the Jewish curse on EVERYONE you don't like? You, obviously, don't understand what the rules are with it and you're not even Jewish.

Please stop with the "YIMACH SCHMO" and "ys''vz" cursing everyone. It makes us look like idiots who can't present facts.

Chaim has also asked you to stop this. Can you just not help yourself?

I dont think it is very helpful to curse everyone you dont like like that. Also I think it is inappropriate to use a Jewish curse when you are not even a Jew. I also think it is childish to call everyone you dont like a fag.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 05:22:49 PM »
I'm scared. Very scared. I don't want to be, but I don't see how things can get much better, I see everything crashing down around us. Look at the horrible choice we've been given this election cycle. If McCain is our Republican, we really are in deep, well... you know.

In the mean time you have a population explosion of third world people displacing and replacing the European-based culture that made this country great. Even the white kids are told they have to hate themselves every time a nonwhite has any trouble in life, especially if the nonwhite brought it upon themselves, for you see, nonwhite crime is also YT's fault.

Life has already become frustrating here where I live and I think it's about to get a lot worse. I was about at my wit's end with third world Mexican scum today. This morning not long after I got into work I found a "Ripstick" which is an expensive type of skateboard, which had been defecated on, lying on the salesfloor. Later on I found an adult-sized puddle of pee down one of the aisles. Yes, a man apparently whipped out his you-know-what in the middle of the store and left a puddle.  They act like this is some kind of open air market in Mexico where flies buzz all over the meat for sale and you can pee and poop in a convenient place.

G-d help us if either Obama OR McCain get in. We need a miracle.... How can white America endure this? How can any American, who loves his or her country, regardless of race, endure this? We need a miracle so much....

Nazi sympathizers like Buchanan aren't going to help us. Idiots like Michael Savage aren't going to help us, and getting "Hannitized" sure isn't doing a darn thing.

I'm starting to lose hope, even though I don't want to.

Ruby,

I know it is difficult to not be depressed with the state of the world today. We have not lived up to our potential and as a result we are suffering from that. I refuse to accept that it is hopeless. In my lifetime I have been a the end of my rope and it seemed the PIT was about to consume me. Every time I was in a place of darkness and I placed my trust in Hashem, I was saved.

In order to survive in a very dark and cold world we must bring all the light and warmth that we have to bear. All one, especially a Jew, needs to do is look back into history and realize that we have survived much worse conditions than we have today. I just imagine what a Jew must have felt as the Holy Temple was being destroyed by the cursed Romans. I imagine what is must have been like as a Jew is Shushan when the evil decree came down to destroy all the Jews in the world. I imagine what it must have been like for my ancestors in Uman when the evil decree of Uman was enacted. We have survived because we are a people of hope. Obamas message of Hope is vain.

Feel better because there is nothing gained by getting depressed by the situation...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 08:36:27 PM »
Ruby,

I know it is difficult to not be depressed with the state of the world today. We have not lived up to our potential and as a result we are suffering from that. I refuse to accept that it is hopeless. In my lifetime I have been a the end of my rope and it seemed the PIT was about to consume me. Every time I was in a place of darkness and I placed my trust in Hashem, I was saved.

That's great :) I do believe in trusting God but it's very hard sometimes, when you see so much evil and disentegration everywhere. Someone told me in AIM earlier today that in four years we'll have another election. I told him I was scared that many people wouldn't survive the next four years because of the high crime rate brought in by Mexicans. McCain and Obama both want the floodgates to open and somehow they'll get McCain-Kennedy passed and then Texas will die. What will happen to me? Are they going to break into my house and kill me (God forbid)?

In order to survive in a very dark and cold world we must bring all the light and warmth that we have to bear. All one, especially a Jew, needs to do is look back into history and realize that we have survived much worse conditions than we have today. I just imagine what a Jew must have felt as the Holy Temple was being destroyed by the cursed Romans. I imagine what is must have been like as a Jew is Shushan when the evil decree came down to destroy all the Jews in the world. I imagine what it must have been like for my ancestors in Uman when the evil decree of Uman was enacted. We have survived because we are a people of hope. Obamas message of Hope is vain.

Feel better because there is nothing gained by getting depressed by the situation...

muman613

I'm not Jewish but I think I understand your analogies, and it does help to think about it that way. There is hope... but it's hard to see it sometimes. I know we have to keep fighting regardless. That's the honorable thing to do even if God forbid this is a hopeless situation.