Author Topic: Just went to the library  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Just went to the library
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »
I just went to the library with my dad and they usually have a display up for people to look at. This time the display was of pictures from Israel. They were cardboard presentations with images of Israel and information about Israel on each panel. It was very nicely done by whatever students had accomplished this.

They made a mistake though, they left a comment book on the desk. I opened it up and it was full of anti-Israel, anti-Jewish writings, pro-Palescumian crap, with just a few pro-Israel messages. One message telling Jews to get out of "Palestine" was surrounded by swastikas. I was angry and in a bit of shock at that, and I actually began shaking a little because this is the same library that's attached to my college campus.

There's a group of Muslims that hangs out in the library and they disturb me greatly because I've always thought they were up to no good but I didn't have any evidence of it besides their being Muslims. The swastikas really [censored] me off bad. When I called my mom on her cell phone she said maybe I should scratch them out. I told her I wouldn't do that because I wanted people looking at the book to see what Nazis Muslims really are and how hateful and evil that religion is.

For what it's worth I also left a message in the book plugging JTF, praising Israel, saying Chaim should be Prime Minister of Israel, saying God Bless Israel, and finishing up with Kahane was right!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Just went to the library
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »
I just went to the library with my dad and they usually have a display up for people to look at. This time the display was of pictures from Israel. They were cardboard presentations with images of Israel and information about Israel on each panel. It was very nicely done by whatever students had accomplished this.

They made a mistake though, they left a comment book on the desk. I opened it up and it was full of anti-Israel, anti-Jewish writings, pro-Palescumian crap, with just a few pro-Israel messages. One message telling Jews to get out of "Palestine" was surrounded by swastikas. I was angry and in a bit of shock at that, and I actually began shaking a little because this is the same library that's attached to my college campus.

There's a group of Muslims that hangs out in the library and they disturb me greatly because I've always thought they were up to no good but I didn't have any evidence of it besides their being Muslims. The swastikas really [censored] me off bad. When I called my mom on her cell phone she said maybe I should scratch them out. I told her I wouldn't do that because I wanted people looking at the book to see what Nazis Muslims really are and how hateful and evil that religion is.

For what it's worth I also left a message in the book plugging JTF, praising Israel, saying Chaim should be Prime Minister of Israel, saying G-d Bless Israel, and finishing up with Kahane was right!

Hi Ruby ...I am sorry you had to see that and it does not surprise me a bit. The Muslims in our Universities freely spout their anti semetic anti Israel BS. Too bad many of the Universities allow this under the freedom of speech act. I am surprised that the Library allowed this comment book to be seen after the Muslims made it filthy.

Shalom from Dox

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »
I would have called the 911 and reported it as a threat, had a police report made, called the school administration and demand it be investigated and then call the local investigative news channel.

:(
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »
Rubystars that was nice of you to write in something in that book. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 08:43:33 PM »
Rubystars that was nice of you to write in something in that book. 

Thank you Lisa :) I figured you  have to combat evil with good.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »
I would have called the 911 and reported it as a threat, had a police report made, called the school administration and demand it be investigated and then call the local investigative news channel.

She would have only heard: "They were expressing themselves in a non-threatening way." ::) Ruby: Mazel Tov for your actions! :) Animals will never change! >:(

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 09:40:29 PM »
Mix that with the Peace now message and you'll see how they collaborate. Of course the left wing Jews will just never get it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 11:02:21 PM »

She would have only heard: "They were expressing themselves in a non-threatening way." ::) Ruby: Mazel Tov for your actions! :) Animals will never change! >:(

I wondered if what they did was a hate crime, but you're right, there'd be nothing to come of reporting it. Thank you for the Mazel Tov :)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 11:04:51 PM »
Sorry to hear that, I am truly disgusted. Are you the only Jew on the Campus? If so, than that is a really threatening to you. BURN THAT BOOK!! BURN THE KORAN!! >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 11:06:40 PM »
Sorry to hear that, I am truly disgusted. Are you the only Jew on the Campus? If so, than that is a really threatening to you. BURN THAT BOOK!! BURN THE KORAN!! >:(

I'm not Jewish, but I'm sure the Jews on campus wouldn't like it.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 11:07:46 PM »

I'm not Jewish, but I'm sure the Jews on campus wouldn't like it.
Oh, It is sure sickening.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 12:21:36 AM »
Mix that with the Peace now message and you'll see how they collaborate. Of course the left wing Jews will just never get it.

I hear you !!!   O0

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 12:24:30 AM »

I wondered if what they did was a hate crime, but you're right, there'd be nothing to come of reporting it. Thank you for the Mazel Tov :)

They would not consider it a hate crime >:(

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »
In the name of multi-culturalism and tolerance libraries encourage these evil forces to invade this great country.

After 9/11 CAIR created a "library project" which sold packages of educational books and tapes about Islam (over $300 worth per library) for donation to public libraries in the United States. In 2002 Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal donated $500,000 to CAIR to support the program. The Washington Times noted in 2003 that although CAIR claimed to have sent 37 packets, the city had received only one.The libraryproject.org page was last updated in 2005 and the domain became defunct.

ZOA has its student wing to counter campus anti-semitism:

http://www.thecollegezionist.org/

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 04:49:31 AM »
Might I make a suggestion:  Anytime you feel anger by the hate of any group or any writing in a message book like that...use that anger and hate towards showing love and loving and writing about how wonderful Jews and Israel is and how great everything is.  Don't mention anyting about Israel's enemies..just display in so many ways in writing in that book how much you love Israel and how great the Jewish people have been throughout civilization..all of the accomplishments of Jews anything you can think of.  And each day you have a chance to go to the library, take a look at the new messages and your own and write more wonderful things about israel and how Gd loves the Jewish people and all of Israel's miracles.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 09:09:16 AM »
Good idea Dan. I probably won't be back there until next week but that is a good idea.