Author Topic: I've never felt I wanted to lynch someone until now.  (Read 10249 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
I've never felt I wanted to lynch someone until now.
« on: February 03, 2007, 05:15:32 PM »
Lynching these noggers does sound like a swell time! Storming the county jail in the dark of night, dragging them out and hanging them screaming from an elm tree after first having some fun with a hot branding iron and pair of vice grips!

Each time additional details are released the story just gets worse.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/007099.html

Atrocity in Knoxville

After running three hopeful items today, I have to mention a terrible event: the carjacking and murder of Channon Christian, 21, and her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, 23, in Knoxville, Tennessee last weekend. The killers shot Newsom and burned his body, then they held Christian a prisoner for several days, raping her repeatedly, then killed her. The suspects are two black predatory savages of the exact type we see over and over in newspaper stories of this nature, wandering about free in our society, ready to pounce. Look at the photos of the victims and of the suspects.

Could this have happened in pre-1960s America? No, and especially not in the South, because white society was frankly on guard against this very sort of thing, and held the black population under a rule and a discipline. That rule went too far, especially in the Jim Crow laws that required racial discrimination. But how tragic and ironic that because of white racial discrimination against blacks, and because of racial atrocities by whites such as the murder of Emmett Till, whites in a fit of liberal guilt went to the other extreme, erasing the consciousness of racial realities altogether, and thus rendering themselves, and especially their young women, naïve and innocent and helpless before black savagery. For decades, black murderers and rapists have been committing violent crimes against whites that in numbers and in pure savagery are orders of magnitude beyond anything that whites ever did or remotely imagined doing to blacks in the 1950s. Yet, far from taking measures to stop this racial phenomenon of black predation of whites, white society doesn’t even recognize its existence.

What is worse than having 4 groids rape your daughter for days before brutally murdering her ?

Where is the press on this? Imagine the national outcry if four white men kidnapped a shegroid, killed her boyfrien then raped her over a period of days before murdering her.

Where is the press or are they to busy in Durham?

This is so bad I think there is a news blackout concerning the details less humankind get upset.

Examine photos of the victims and of the suspects.

Davidson was renting this home on Chipman Street. That's where police found Channon Christian's body Tuesday. Her boyfriend, Christoper Newsom's, body was found just blocks away on Sunday. Local police are tight-lipped about what happened but the U.S. Marshal's office in Western Kentucky tells us this is a brutal, brutal murder.

"Before they killed her they reportedly raped her numerous times and then killed her and dumped her in a garbage can from what I understand," Knighten said.

Two brutals?

Only schvartzas kill like this and I am afraid as more details eventually come out what is going to be described is the thing of Steven King's nightmares.

A number of video's available at the link.

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/5159977.html

Knoxville (WVLT) - Police have three men and a female in custody, hoping they can provide the answers they need to solve a double homicide in Knoxville.

Authorities name these two men, Lemaricus Davidson and Letalvis Cobbins as people of interest. They've now been caught, and the Knox County Sheriff's Department says an unnamed female is also in custody being questioned.

Volunteer TV's Whitney Daniel has been following this case from the beginning and bring us up to date on the entire situation.

U.S. Marshals say Channon Christian was raped numerous times leading up to her death. Federal Marshals from the Western District of Kentucky say this whole thing started as a carjacking and ended up as rape and murder. However, it's important to note that the men taken into custody are still persons of interest. They are not being considered suspects at this time.

Police have three men in custody. 25-year-old LeMaricus Davidson, his brother, 24-year-old Letalvis Cobbins, and another person of interest, George Thomas, along with an unnamed woman.

Snip

You think this is bad so far? It just gets worse.

What the hell... now I learn a shegroid was arrested and charged with rape too?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 05:18:34 PM by Raptorman »
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Re: I've never felt I wanted to lynch someone until now.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 05:31:36 PM »
I told you this story just gets worse.

Not for the weak.

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_5322475,00.html

Files in couple's slayings opened

46-count indictment in January carjacking names a fifth suspect

By JAMIE SATTERFIELD, [email protected]
February 2, 2007

A Knox County grand jury has served up a massive 46-count indictment in the fatal carjacking of a young couple in January.

Grand jurors returned the secret presentment Wednesday. It was unsealed Thursday evening after a fifth suspect in the deaths of Channon Christian, 21, and boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, 23, was nabbed in Lebanon, Ky.

The list of allegations contained in the 24-page document is both staggering and disturbing: premeditated murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape and theft.

Three names in the presentment are not new. Brothers Lemaricus "Slim" Davidson, 25, and Letalvis "Rome" Cobbins, 24, as well as alleged criminal cohort George "Detroit" Thomas, 24, already had been identified in federal court records as suspects.

A fourth suspect charged in federal court - Eric Dewayne "E" Boyd - as an accessory is not named in the state presentment.

A fifth suspect, Vanessa Lynn Coleman, emerged Thursday. She is named in 40 of the 46 counts contained in the state presentment. Coleman, 18, had previously been identified in court records as a witness. Assistant U.S. Attorney Tracy Stone has said in court that Coleman was Cobbins' girlfriend.

She was arrested Wednesday night in Lebanon, Ky., by deputies with the Marion County Sheriff's Department on a fugitive from justice warrant issued from Knox County. That is the same Kentucky town where Cobbins and Thomas allegedly had been hiding out before they were arrested Jan. 11 in the federal carjacking case.

Knox County District Attorney General Randy Nichols said Thursday evening that he has not decided if he will seek the death penalty.

"That decision is still being deliberated," Nichols said.

The U.S. Attorney's Office also is mulling the possibility of seeking a death sentence in the federal case, Assistant U.S. Attorney David Jennings has said in court.

The presentment sought by Nichols' office is replete with allegations of torturous acts of violence against the young couple, who had been out on a date Jan. 6 when the pair apparently were confronted by gunmen, bound, forced at gunpoint into the Chipman Street house where Davidson had been living, then attacked, raped and killed.

According to the presentment, which is a reflection of what prosecutors believe occurred, Davidson, Cobbins and Thomas all allegedly were involved in the carjacking itself. Only Davidson and Cobbins were accused of carjacking in the federal indictment issued earlier this month.

Coleman is not accused in the carjacking. Instead, the presentment alleges that she joined the violent crime spree once the couple was forced into the Chipman Street house. Search warrant affidavits already made public had revealed that Coleman was in the house when Newsom and Christian were attacked.

The presentment also reveals that Newsom was raped, an allegation that had not yet been made public. All four suspects - Cobbins, Davidson, Thomas and Coleman - are alleged to have participated in committing a particular sex act against Newsom. The same four are accused of committing three distinct acts of rape against Christian.

All four are accused of plotting Christian's death as well as killing her and Newsom in the commission of kidnapping, rape and theft. Only Cobbins, Davidson and Thomas are accused in the premeditated murder of Newsom and the killing of Christian and Newsom in the commission of robbery.

There are far more individual charges in the presentment than the foursome would be punished for if convicted of all 46 counts. That's because each charge has different definitions under state law.

For instance, in the kidnapping section of the presentment, there are two separate types alleged. The first involves a kidnapping carried out with a weapon. The second alleges a kidnapping that led to serious bodily injury.

The method of charging "in the alternative," as it is known under the law, gives jurors more choices and prosecutors better odds of snaring convictions. If jurors don't believe, for example, that a kidnapping at gunpoint occurred, they still might be swayed that a kidnapping involving serious injury or death took place.

Nichols declined Thursday evening to say where the carjacking took place. He joins a long list of authorities involved in the case who are keeping mum on that key bit of information. It's not clear why the carjacking site is being veiled in secrecy.

Nichols praised the work of a plethora of law enforcers working the case, including officers with the Knoxville Police Department and Knox County Sheriff's Office as well as the U.S. Marshals Service and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives.

"It is something to behold," Nichols said of that work. "It's been unlike anything I've ever seen. People worked literally around the clock, days without end, still working."

Nichols said he did not anticipate any new arrests in the state court case. Federal prosecutors have said they expect to beef up their indictment but have not revealed whether that would include the addition of any other suspects.

Coleman is not named in the federal indictment. Thomas is not charged in the federal indictment with carjacking, although he is accused of a similar offense in the state presentment. Instead, he is currently only accused in the federal case as an accessory by helping Cobbins flee.

I told you it gets worse. From comments.

A Tennessee Reader Wonders If Knoxville Horror Will Be Covered Like The Duke Rape Hoax

Here we go again, the depths of depravity are pushed deeper by black hooligans in sleepy Knoxville, TN.

First they were just going to carjack, then they decided to abduct and take the couple back to the criminal's house. So they tied them up, beat the boyfriend in front of his girl, shoot him, pour gasoline on him and lit him on fire. They disposed of his body near some railroad tracks.

Next, it is her turn as they rape and sodomize her for several days, maybe as many as four black men took part! They pour drain cleaner into her throat to clean up the evidence, wrap her in plastic and throw her into their garbage can outside their house. Except that they didn't know she was alive! She later died from the cold. No mention of the perpetrator's or victim's ancestry is mentioned. Although in Knoxville, their faces are all on the news channels.

So, in a groidal effort to destroy the DNA evidence they force Drano drain cleaner down the young girls throat while she is still living, throw her in a garbage can and let her die from cold and exposure.

My heart goes out to the family of the victims.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 06:25:09 PM »
Will the filthy whore paula zhan or the filthy whore meridith vieria, or the filthy whore katie couric or america's mammie hoprah make a big deal out of this. I DON'T THINK SO. Any white that makes an excuse for any black sub human animal beast is my enemy. There is a need for a more permanent and final solution to the negro problem. I am calling for the end of this species in this country. If do not want to leave on their own, then so be it. I want to handle this by any means necessary. We can also send the white 'africanus lovers' go with them, and if they don't, too, too bad.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 08:06:41 AM »
Do white folks see the whole picture here? This can easily be you or I facing savage beasts like this. I can't even start to think what the final hours of life must have been like for the two poor people in the hands of this sort of animal element. Why is their not any media hype on this? If it was not for this forum I don't think I would even be aware of this ever happening. Excuse me I forgot its only white on black violent crime that needs reporting. In a way its true the news could not handle the volume of crimes black animals like this perpertrate on innocent white victims like this poor couple. I really believe white society has become sensitized to its own demise or more outcry would be heard on something like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 02:23:52 PM »
The Negro is out if control. A colored like Alan Keys would be acceptable to stay here in America though. The rest can go back to Togoland.

How would they be able to tell the difference??  You know us blacks.. we all look the same.  :o

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 07:22:17 PM »
Every day we wake up a hear about another primitive atrocity after another. The africanus must be subdued and sent back to where it can roam in the jungle and do what it does best, hunt. I have studied africanus americanus and have decided that a much more radical and permanent type of solution to the negro problem is called for. The mexicans are already doing what they feel is a solution to their negro problem but it is a somewhat messy nasty afair. Mass deportations should be the order of the day and any one who does not want to go shall be dealt with in a humane manner without any over the top force. It is black mythology month so I am sure that we will notice a news (please excuse the pharse) blackout of many black committed atrocities. We will hear about peanut butter, made up kings and queens, masters of mathmatics and sciences, vodoo priests and priestesses and marty (I gots the ho you gots the gin) king. So our dreams of a white America must be put on hold for now. Remember that every black male is a potential OJ and every black female is cystal gail magnum (the name of the duke whore liar).

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 11:05:07 AM »
So this is why you Jewish guys want to be members of the KKK and lynch blacks indiscriminantly? 

You guys claim that the liberal media refuses to report black on white crimes.  How is it that I all I ever read about on  this site is black on white crimes, accompanied by usual extremist rhetoric and racist commentary.  A sort of a "value add bonus" to go along with the news you feel as most important to right wing people.

I insist.  If all it is is that you need a black to lynch to reaffirm your superiour status as a "white" person, then allow me to be the first to volunteer.  You can lynch me.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 05:40:32 PM »
Dear kongo, I do not want to lynch you, all I want is for you to leave white America. You darkies have proved that you are useless to a civilized society. Why not go back to the congo where you can murder, rape and rob. That is your culture, stand erect strong black man and pimp your momma and your sista. Leave now, before it is too late darkie.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 05:51:28 PM »
The Negro is out if control. A colored like Alan Keys would be acceptable to stay here in America though. The rest can go back to Togoland.

How would they be able to tell the difference??  You know us blacks.. we all look the same.  :o
The only time you all look the same is when your pictures are in the mug shot book at the police station. There you certainly do all look the same.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »
Fjack which is your priority, i mean which do you believe should be dealt with first?
Muslims or Shvartzas?
Its not all blacks i'm referring to, i'm talking about those who commit crimes support them and lead a life of drugs, crime and hanging about the streets at night. The blacks in gangs, some blacks are nice respectable people who are undermined by the crime doers.
Yes these crimes en rave and scare me as well. Which day will be my or my families day is what I'm thinking......this could happen to any of us, its almost like a punishment. I've been mugged by a black youth before, it was a shame for them that i didn't have any valuables on me, they just stuck their hands in my pockets and then walked off, without a flinch of shame or indecency. Mobile phones and ipods encourage them, its not worth the hassle
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 06:31:23 PM by sarah.... »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 06:25:26 PM »
I don't like the racist stuff going on this thread.  And by the way, Raptorman is the admin of www.[censored site].com.  I hate evil people regardless of their race, but it just so happens that the majority of blacks are evil violent racists who are bringing down the west.  I don't hate people just because they are black though unlike Raptorman and some posters on this thread who hate all blacks. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 06:28:54 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 06:43:09 PM »
I don't like the racist stuff going on this thread.  And by the way, Raptorman is the admin of www.[censored site].com.  I hate evil people regardless of their race, but it just so happens that the majority of blacks are evil violent racists who are bringing down the west.  I don't hate people just because they are black though unlike Raptorman and some posters on this thread who hate all blacks. 
Well now that all the cards are on the table and the above disclaimer has been said we can all sleep well tonight. Strange as it may sound to the folks who read my posts I feel the same way except everyone should feel free to post as they feel they must when it comes to the black race. How would I know what horrific experiences you had at the hands of this group. When I interact with upstanding black folks  they get my full respect and I treat them as well as I would any other upstanding person.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 07:07:01 PM by cjd »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 06:53:27 PM »
Every day we wake up a hear about another primitive atrocity after another. The africanus must be subdued and sent back to where it can roam in the jungle and do what it does best, hunt. I have studied africanus americanus and have decided that a much more radical and permanent type of solution to the negro problem is called for. The mexicans are already doing what they feel is a solution to their negro problem but it is a somewhat messy nasty afair. Mass deportations should be the order of the day and any one who does not want to go shall be dealt with in a humane manner without any over the top force. It is black mythology month so I am sure that we will notice a news (please excuse the pharse) blackout of many black committed atrocities. We will hear about peanut butter, made up kings and queens, masters of mathmatics and sciences, vodoo priests and priestesses and marty (I gots the ho you gots the gin) king. So our dreams of a white America must be put on hold for now. Remember that every black male is a potential OJ and every black female is cystal gail magnum (the name of the duke whore liar).
Black Mythology month -truer words were never "spoken" - Thanks fjack - now I know what to call that farce.
Actually Black Mythology goes on 12 months of the year.  Just notice how the media sweeps black on white crime under the proverbial rug every chance they get.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 07:31:49 PM »
So this is why you Jewish guys want to be members of the KKK and lynch blacks indiscriminantly? 

You guys claim that the liberal media refuses to report black on white crimes.  How is it that I all I ever read about on  this site is black on white crimes, accompanied by usual extremist rhetoric and racist commentary.  A sort of a "value add bonus" to go along with the news you feel as most important to right wing people.

I insist.  If all it is is that you need a black to lynch to reaffirm your superiour status as a "white" person, then allow me to be the first to volunteer.  You can lynch me.
Hey Kananga - Do you think that the people on this site get their news from the liberal media?  Why do you visit a site that you say is filled with news of black on white crimes -extremist rhetoric and racist commentary.  You must see the truth in the information on this website or you wouldn't continue to visit it - I know I wouldn't.  I'm not trying to be offensive - I'm just curious. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »
What can I say.  It disturbs me to see that there are Jewish people who have adopted the ways of intolerance and bigotry of white supremacists.  I've read in Melissa Faye Greene's book "The Temple Bombing"  about the civil rights work of Rabbi Jacob Rothschild, who believed that blacks and Jews could work together on issues of mutual concern such as racism and antisemitism.  From reading his story he instantly became a hero of mine.  Even still,  I am Black by race and a Jew by faith.  How can I not care?

I'm sorry if the only black people you've ever known have caused you harm.  The thing I take issue with is the notion that it's because of some inherent traits associated with the black race that causes these negative behaviours.  Frankly, I don't know of any blacks in my social circle who behave this way.  No one race has a lock on unsociable behaviour.  So what does it prove when you point out the negative actions of a few, and extrapolate that negativity across the entire race of people? If I were to do that to whites, you would be quick to consider me a black racist or a black Nazi.

I confront those blacks who slander and blame everything on Jews the same way.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 12:28:02 PM »
I've been mugged by a black youth before, it was a shame for them that i didn't have any valuables on me, they just stuck their hands in my pockets and then walked off, without a flinch of shame or indecency. Mobile phones and ipods encourage them, its not worth the hassle

The negro is an instinctive creature, a beast of the field.

When he sees flashy items on other people that he doesn't have, he immediately is overcome by a passion to obtain those items.  He is akin to the Nordic peoples in this sense, who are also avaricious bandits, but the negro is more powerful and less susceptible to civilizing influences.

The negro's other instinct is to impregnate superior women.  By this I mean white women.  I often see a negro, even one in a suit, wondering about town, and when he sees even a half-way decent white girl, he literally stares at her with his eyes as it were popping out of his head.

I couldn't care less if anyone thinks any of this is racist.

The fact is that black men are good only at two things, giving joy to the white woman and acting as muscle against young middle class white youngsters.

If, say, anyone had an agenda of destroying Western civilization, they would be sure to encourage white people to submit to coexistence with the negro.  When the young worship the negro, you know that an entire race of people is on its way to the 'exit' of world history; that race has become roadkill in the destiny of man.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 12:29:04 PM »
What can I say.  It disturbs me to see that there are Jewish people who have adopted the ways of intolerance and bigotry of white supremacists.  I've read in Melissa Faye Greene's book "The Temple Bombing"  about the civil rights work of Rabbi Jacob Rothschild, who believed that blacks and Jews could work together on issues of mutual concern such as racism and antisemitism.  From reading his story he instantly became a hero of mine.  Even still,  I am Black by race and a Jew by faith.  How can I not care?

I'm sorry if the only black people you've ever known have caused you harm.  The thing I take issue with is the notion that it's because of some inherent traits associated with the black race that causes these negative behaviours.  Frankly, I don't know of any blacks in my social circle who behave this way.  No one race has a lock on unsociable behaviour.  So what does it prove when you point out the negative actions of a few, and extrapolate that negativity across the entire race of people? If I were to do that to whites, you would be quick to consider me a black racist or a black Nazi.

I confront those blacks who slander and blame everything on Jews the same way.

You should be thankful for your white genes.  No pure-blooded black can write and think so well.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 01:02:43 PM »
What can I say.  It disturbs me to see that there are Jewish people who have adopted the ways of intolerance and bigotry of white supremacists.    The thing I take issue with is the notion that it's because of some inherent traits associated with the black race that causes these negative behaviours. 

I agree with you on this issue.  I don't think you should identify yourself as a black jew; you should identify yourself simply as a Jew since race has nothing to do with Judaism.  However, the notion that Jews and blacks should work together in America seemed like a good idea on paper (and sounded brilliant to you in novel form) but in reality it didn't work.  It has been tried out contless times by leftist Jews during the civil rights era where self hating Jews played a major roll in black civil rights and it has failed since the blacks did not recipricate and help Jewish causes EVER, in fact they turned on us (read Kahane's book about the JDL, he had to protect Jews in black areas from being assaulted and killed by the blacks, their stores robbed, and being kicked out of teaching jobs since they wanted only blacks to teach them) and most are anti semitic, anti white selfish people who only care about themselves and who are also putting a huge drain on society.  Even nowadays, most black leaders are anti semites and anti white. Look no further than the crown hights riot of recent times where the blacks murdered a jewish lad. The right wing Jews knew that they were selfish evil immoral people who couldn't be trusted and had nothing to do with them.

This may be hard to accept (and "racist" by new world order double standards), but it is true.  I don't belive you that every black you speak to is a moral, selfless person.  Some are, but many are not. They may act good when times are good as they did when the Jews helped them out during the civil rights era, but they will turn on you when they no longer need you.   I met a few richous blacks but they were in a college setting.  I agree that there are also evil whites out there too. I also think that most whites are evil since most support abortion, are athiests and liberal nutcases.  But I do think that a higher percentage of blacks are evil since their leaders are vocally anti semitic anti white and assosiate themselves with muslim nazis.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 01:17:36 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 01:18:14 PM »
Why is it so hard to believe me?  You think I'm some kinda ghetto thug who hangs around with trashy people every day?
I'm telling you that I don't associate with people like that guy in the video.  The rastas I know from the neighborhood like Jews.   I'll pass these African guys sometimes on the way to shul wearing my kippa, and they will smile, nod, and throw me a little "dap". I don't know.  I just don't believe it's as bad as you say it is.  At least not here.

When I'm in Brooklyn I always try to go through Crown Heights.  I bought my tallis at the judaica store on Kingston Avenue.  The Hasids I encounter on the street and at the pizza parlour are always very friendly to me.

Now have I come across blacks that are messed up?  Sure.  I've come across just as many messed up whites as well.  I grew in the DC area in a mixed neighborhood.  Anyone who knows anything about that area will tell you the way people live and get along there. 

I have met Malik Shabazz.  He went to Howard University.  Several guys I know went to school with him, who often refer to him as "that militant Farrakhan wannabe mofo".   He may be the only guy I've met who holds any resemblance to the people you describe.

Check your mail.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 01:37:50 PM by Kananga »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 01:19:48 PM »
Fine, I believe that your friends are probably good blacks since like attracts like.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 01:45:22 PM »
I've been mugged by a black youth before, it was a shame for them that i didn't have any valuables on me, they just stuck their hands in my pockets and then walked off, without a flinch of shame or indecency. Mobile phones and ipods encourage them, its not worth the hassle

The negro is an instinctive creature, a beast of the field.

When he sees flashy items on other people that he doesn't have, he immediately is overcome by a passion to obtain those items.  He is akin to the Nordic peoples in this sense, who are also avaricious bandits, but the negro is more powerful and less susceptible to civilizing influences.

The negro's other instinct is to impregnate superior women.  By this I mean white women.  I often see a negro, even one in a suit, wondering about town, and when he sees even a half-way decent white girl, he literally stares at her with his eyes as it were popping out of his head.

I couldn't care less if anyone thinks any of this is racist.

The fact is that black men are good only at two things, giving joy to the white woman and acting as muscle against young middle class white youngsters.

If, say, anyone had an agenda of destroying Western civilization, they would be sure to encourage white people to submit to coexistence with the negro.  When the young worship the negro, you know that an entire race of people is on its way to the 'exit' of world history; that race has become roadkill in the destiny of man.

Where do you get this stuff from man??   You could make a really great mystery novelist.  Or perhaps one of those Playboy Adult fantasy storywriters.

Do you live in the UK?  Have you ever seen this show on BBC called "The Night Detective"?  What did you think of the character named "Nicky"?  It went off the air about a year ago or so.  I read somewhere that many people had difficulty with the show because of the interracial stuff.  Did it ruin it for you because of the relations he had with his white female counterpart?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »
Kananga states:
"So what does it prove when you point out the negative actions of a few, and extrapolate that negativity across the entire race of people?"

This sounds remarkably like the 'a few radical Muslims have hijacked the peaceful religion of Islam' propaganda we're all too familiar with.

The problem is it's not just 'a few'.

The reality is that it's the 'negative actions' of many and that it's rampant and widespread.

The black community is all too quick to cry 'racism' and play the 'victim' while simultaneously refusing to admit the painful truth that it's not just 'a few' bad apples spoiling it for the rest.

It's much easier to continue to turn a blind eye to the rampant crime, murder, illegitimacy, and drug usage so prevalent in the 'hood'...or to blame the white man's 'racism' for it.

Wouldn't want to deal honestly with these problems, would we ?
After all, who wants to be called an 'Uncle Tom'.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 02:09:28 PM »
Where do you get this stuff from man??   You could make a really great mystery novelist.  Or perhaps one of those Playboy Adult fantasy storywriters.

Do you live in the UK?  Have you ever seen this show on BBC called "The Night Detective"?  What did you think of the character named "Nicky"?  It went off the air about a year ago or so.  I read somewhere that many people had difficulty with the show because of the interracial stuff.  Did it ruin it for you because of the relations he had with his white female counterpart?

Yes, I hated it.  Partly because I know how true it is.  Many black men in the UK are now very successful and their standing with white women is untouchable.

See the thing is, the same white women who go out of their way to familiarize themselves with these black men are the self-same types who shunned me at university because I was too different.

It's very painful to watch oneself fail to pieces and others step in to take one's place.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 02:11:44 PM »

They ran an advert for it during the day time once.  He was going undercover to a brothel.  And there the advert was, in the middle of the day, depicting these white women almost drooling with excitement as they saw this black detective, running their hands along his back, etc.

Sorry but I don't like being reminded that I am much less sexy than black men.

I absolutely hate the fact that white women would only ever want me for any money I had.

In truth it's white women I absolutely hate.

I REALLY HATE WHITE WOMEN.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 02:27:07 PM »
Do you live in London?  I stayed two weeks in the Elephant & Castle neighborhood in the south of London, and I remember there were all kinds of young single women all over the place!  There's gotta be more to it that what you describe.  Do you put attention into your appearance?

Believe it or not, I don't have many black women who go for me either.  I've been told that I'm too wild and "exotic" looking by many black women.  I'm no punk, but I'm not very street either which many black women associate with masculinity. So I'd imagine those blond white women you talk about wouldn't like me either. 

Unless you are fat, smelly, or ugly you may not have it as bad as you think.  You can't have it any worse than me.  It appears that you don't have a lot of confidence in yourself.  You know women can sense that in a man.