Author Topic: Tyson Foods warms up to islam  (Read 4297 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Tyson Foods warms up to islam
« on: August 04, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »
 Unless this hideous company reverses its policies 180 degrees,   I hope that they go out of business sooner rather than later:

http://www.t-g.com/story/1449487.html
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Tyson Foods warms up to islam
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »
May they go bankrupt! Perhaps they should consider not selling pork products next.

http://www.tyson.com/Recipes/Product/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 03:05:38 PM »
Boycott any of their products
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
Admins: we MUST have a sign of someone vomitting, because it definitely fits here! >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 03:17:09 PM »
Thats IT!!!!   WE HAVE TO SEND THEM A MESSAGE!!!

This is Freakin OVER THE TOP!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »
I will spread the word to Boycott Tyson for their treachery. This smacks of Sharia...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »
I just sent this out to my website and to my emailing list: eb22. great call and terrific job on this you are such a great member.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 10:34:42 PM »
I sent this out to everyone and are flooding Tyson food with letters of boycots, here is an example

Alittleuc:  Just wanted you to know that I have decided to boycott all of your product line for implementing a Muslim holiday at your Shelbyville plant.  Need I remind you that the same Muslims you built a prayer room for have yet to even begin to renounce the tagedy of 9-11 committed by other Muslims and to which they pray out of the same Koran.  I am a Mother of two sons in the military and you better believe that article will be sent out to thousands.  Oh and PS.  you need to update your Web page under the "How we do it " heading and include Allah right beside God.  You have lost your minds and now hopefully millions of dollars. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 10:35:46 PM »
Tyson Retail is also involved in the production of a wide variety of brand name processed meats, including bacon, hot dogs, luncheon meats, hams, and sausage that are sold under the brand names of ITC, Wright Brand, Russer, Jordan’s, Iowa Ham, and others. These products are available in the nation’s leading supermarket chains and club stores.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 11:47:05 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Printer.aspx?id=202506

Tyson Foods warms up to Islam
Associated Press - 8/3/2008 6:45:00 AM

SHELBYVILLE, Tenn. - Workers at the Tyson Foods poultry processing plant in Shelbyville will no longer have a paid day off on Labor Day but will instead be given the Muslim holiday Eid al-Fitr as a holiday.

According to a news release from the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union, a new five-year contract at the plant included the change to accommodate the hundreds of Somali Muslims who work at the plant .

Eid al-Fitr — which falls on Oct. 1 this year — marks the end of Ramadan, the Muslim holy month of fasting.

Union leaders say implementing the holiday was important for the nearly 700 Muslims, many of them Somalis, who work at the plant that employs a total of 1,200 people.

The Shelbyville Times-Gazette newspaper quotes union spokesman Randy Hadley as saying the negotiating team felt this change was "extremely crucial, since this holiday is as important to Muslims as Christmas is to Christians."

The newspaper also quotes the union as saying two prayer rooms have been created at the Shelbyville Tyson Foods' plant " to allow Muslim workers to pray twice a day and return to work without leaving the plant."

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 11:53:33 PM »
I just sent this out to my website and to my emailing list: eb22. great call and terrific job on this you are such a great member.

Thanks,  Masterwolf.     I certainly appreciate your thoughts and all of your continued efforts with JTF.    You are truly making a difference for all of us.   

A terrific friend of mine ,   who is a JTF supporter,   is the person who sent me the info regarding Tyson's horrific decisions.        A day and a half later,   I'm still in disbelief what Tyson decided to do.    Thankfully,   there are many people who are outraged by Tyson's actions.      There's still hope. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »
tyson foods still stinks, but they did reinstate Labor Day.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:33:10 PM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 08:50:07 PM »
Boycott any of their products

Yes. I will not eat their "food."
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 09:11:19 PM »
I don't even use their products, but now I will make sure never to use them.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »
I  thought the Muslims did not get their way about replacing Labor Day with Eid al-Fitr.  There were alot of people who contacted Tyson.  Customer service stopped answering customer service calls, diverting them to voice mail.  Tyson Foods has announced that it went back to the union and reached a new agreement that reinstates Labor Day.  Clearly the grassroots pressure and negative publicity encouraged Tyson Foods to do the right thing.  Just as many people told Tyson they would no longer buy their foods, because of the original agreement.  Become a member of Act! for America, you are helping us stop radical islam.  Power to the people of America!!!!!

Debbie

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 02:54:03 PM »
I  thought the Muslims did not get their way about replacing Labor Day with Eid al-Fitr.  There were alot of people who contacted Tyson.  Customer service stopped answering customer service calls, diverting them to voice mail.  Tyson Foods has announced that it went back to the union and reached a new agreement that reinstates Labor Day.  Clearly the grassroots pressure and negative publicity encouraged Tyson Foods to do the right thing.  Just as many people told Tyson they would no longer buy their foods, because of the original agreement.  Become a member of Act! for America, you are helping us stop radical islam.  Power to the people of America!!!!!

Debbie

Hi Debbie, want to welcome you to the Forum....good post     O0

Shalom from Dox