Author Topic: Michael Savage WAS right about Russian-Georgian conflict!  (Read 14794 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Michael Savage WAS right about Russian-Georgian conflict!
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2008, 03:28:22 AM »

Thank you.This individual doesn't know me.I have lost everything because of Muslims,not only house and goods but members of my family too!

I wish you, in your lifetime, to see and rejoice the revenge over the muslim nazi beasts so that you and all of us can be pleased that we are leaving a much better, much safer world to our children. I wish you to see, in your lifetime, Serbia regaining all of its proper territory.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2008, 03:31:49 AM »
CF ....that was a very good post   O0    This fellow reminds me of Muslims and how they blame Israel for everything. I can't help but wonder if perhaps this guy might be a Russian Muslim hanging out in Chicago.
He isn't a Muslim, and he isn't blaming Israel for everything, but he persists in towing the "party line" regarding his nonexistent ally Russia.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2008, 03:35:32 AM »
Thank you.This individual doesn't know me.I have lost everything because of Muslims,not only house and goods but members of my family too!
Believe me, I understand what you and the rest of the heroic Serb people have gone through. I pray that I will see the day when Serbs take revenge over the Muslim Nazis who are reconquering Europe through the Balkans as well as their Western Nazi allies. But someone who has lost everything to Muslim Nazis should be staunchly opposed to Russia, the greatest ally that global Islam has in the world. Russia is fighting the Chechens within its own boundaries because it doesn't want to be bombed, but not only tells Israel not to fight back against the Arabs and the U.S. not to invade Iraq, but actually arms the Muslim enemies of each country AND builds nuclear weapons for Islamic nations.

I wish that you will wake up and realize that Serbia's counting on her so-called Russian ally through the years has only brought genocide.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »

I wish you, in your lifetime, to see and rejoice the revenge over the muslim nazi beasts so that you and all of us can be pleased that we are leaving a much better, much safer world to our children. I wish you to see, in your lifetime, Serbia regaining all of its proper territory.
Thank you it is in G-ds hands now and i just pray he give it to us again so we can rebuild our monasteries and churches in our holly land of Kosovo.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2008, 11:03:14 AM »
Believe me, I understand what you and the rest of the heroic Serb people have gone through. I pray that I will see the day when Serbs take revenge over the Muslim Nazis who are reconquering Europe through the Balkans as well as their Western Nazi allies. But someone who has lost everything to Muslim Nazis should be staunchly opposed to Russia, the greatest ally that global Islam has in the world. Russia is fighting the Chechens within its own boundaries because it doesn't want to be bombed, but not only tells Israel not to fight back against the Arabs and the U.S. not to invade Iraq, but actually arms the Muslim enemies of each country AND builds nuclear weapons for Islamic nations.

I wish that you will wake up and realize that Serbia's counting on her so-called Russian ally through the years has only brought genocide.
Thank you and as i sad i don't agree with everything that Russia do.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2008, 11:14:15 AM »
CF ....that was a very good post   O0    This fellow reminds me of Muslims and how they blame Israel for everything. I can't help but wonder if perhaps this guy might be a Russian Muslim hanging out in Chicago.
He isn't a Muslim, and he isn't blaming Israel for everything, but he persists in towing the "party line" regarding his nonexistent ally Russia.

CF ....you are probably right and I made those comments to SurbChicago because I didn't know why he was supporting Russia, especially since he claims that the Russians stole everything from his family. His posts seemed contradictory to me........talk to you later CF.

Shalom, Elizabeth   :)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:47:49 AM by republicandox »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2008, 11:19:49 PM »

CF ....you are probably right and I made those comments to SurbChicago because I didn't know why he was supporting Russia, especially since he claims that the Russians stole everything from his family. His posts seemed contradictory to me........talk to you later CF.

Shalom, Elizabeth   :)

I didn't say Russians stole everything from my family,i sad muslims stole AND kill members of my family actually i got almost killed too 1992 but my father had to go through to it every day.