Author Topic: Another savage mugs an elderly  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Another savage mugs an elderly
« on: August 19, 2008, 02:40:32 AM »
I say, those who pray on the weak and the elderly should be given the death penalty...no mercy!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Another savage mugs an elderly
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 02:44:44 AM »
I say, those who pray on the weak and the elderly should be given the death penalty...no mercy!
Dan,

I concur. There is nothing more evil than one who takes advantage of those who cannot defend themselves. When I see kids who beat up sleeping homeless people i think the kids should sit in an electric chair and spin. This is another sign of "CHUTZPAH" of this generation...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 12:51:10 PM »
THIS CALLS FOR CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!!  >:(

(which today is a slap on the wrist)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 08:08:05 AM »
THIS CALLS FOR CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!!  >:(

(which today is a slap on the wrist)

Na..not even that..it's simply putting the thug down and an ultra liberal woman says, "You did a bad bad thing..mmm hmmm...you woun't hit yo ma ma? would you? mmm hmmm...No McDonalds fo yo tonight!"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 08:56:50 AM »
I agree.  If such a big deal is made when a black or homosexual is assaulted, the we should go ballistic when an elderly persin is harmed.

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 10:02:14 AM »
Seriously, death penalty for serial murders, pedophiles and rapist... Stop wasting all this money on prisons and prisoners rights crap. Prisners are not rehabilitated, they come out worse from prison!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 03:39:27 PM »
we are talking about men mugging the elderly...and the weak...I mean, i'm outraged by this!!!!