Author Topic: Good news: ragheaded baboons in Porkistan torched girls' schools and hospitals  (Read 1783 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ac_1217967177

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AHN) - Three more girls' schools have been torched and a hospital blown up by militants in Swat Valley of North West Pakistan.

The militants warned North West Frontier Province (NWFP) government of dire consequences for launching a military operation against them.

Authorities confirmed that Taliban militants torched girls' schools in Kishora village of Khwazakhela sub-division and Engaro Dheri area of Mingora Town. They also blew up a basic health unit on Malamjaba road.

Education officials said that during last three months, 60 girls' schools have been burnt by militants in the conflict-ridden district.

At present, more than 20,000 Pakistan security forces are fighting the militants supporting Maulana Fazlullah, a hardliner cleric and Taliban Movement chief in Swat, Matta and Kabal sub-divisions.

Pakistan Military spokesman Athar Abbas claimed 15 Taliban militants died during military action on Sunday against the Taliban in the Ronyal area of the valley.

However, Taliban spokesman Muslim Khan rejected this claim and said 50 security force members were killed.

Khan also warned the NWFP government of intensified attacks on security personnel and public places for violating the May 21 peace agreement and for launching military operations against the Taliban.

Niaz Ahmad Khan, a local journalist told AHN that more than 25 civilians, mostly women children, were also been killed during the conflict between Pakistans security forces and Taliban militants in the last week.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ac_1217967177

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AHN) - Three more girls' schools have been torched and a hospital blown up by militants in Swat Valley of North West Pakistan.

The militants warned North West Frontier Province (NWFP) government of dire consequences for launching a military operation against them.

Authorities confirmed that Taliban militants torched girls' schools in Kishora village of Khwazakhela sub-division and Engaro Dheri area of Mingora Town. They also blew up a basic health unit on Malamjaba road.

Education officials said that during last three months, 60 girls' schools have been burnt by militants in the conflict-ridden district.

At present, more than 20,000 Pakistan security forces are fighting the militants supporting Maulana Fazlullah, a hardliner cleric and Taliban Movement chief in Swat, Matta and Kabal sub-divisions.

Pakistan Military spokesman Athar Abbas claimed 15 Taliban militants died during military action on Sunday against the Taliban in the Ronyal area of the valley.

However, Taliban spokesman Muslim Khan rejected this claim and said 50 security force members were killed.

Khan also warned the NWFP government of intensified attacks on security personnel and public places for violating the May 21 peace agreement and for launching military operations against the Taliban.

Niaz Ahmad Khan, a local journalist told AHN that more than 25 civilians, mostly women children, were also been killed during the conflict between Pakistans security forces and Taliban militants in the last week.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Good. I hoped no one survived.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision