Author Topic: One question?  (Read 6500 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: One question?
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 12:47:08 AM »
Russia is just as bad as Nazi Germany...killing even more civilians and Jews..and they don't regret it til this day. THE IDIOTS WORSHIPPED A GEORGIAN---->STALIN

THAT'S HOW STUPID AND EVIL THEY ARE....OR THEIR PARENTS ARE...
People we can all disagree on this issue but insalts on my name i will never stand.Do you agree?

I thought you were a "Serb"  not Russian....  ?
Yes i am Serb but we have same origin as Russians we are 'Slavic' people like them.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 12:48:38 AM »

[/quote]Not him i was referring for republcadox comment.I was just asking him for opinion about insults.
[/quote]

How can you be on the side of such an evil oppressive government?....and they are evil...

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 12:58:14 AM »
Just to make my self clear i don't support everything that Russia do but in this YES!Georgians are guilty for what have happened to them,they have started it first and they are putting US in very tricky position.Is it better to have good Russians relashionship  or recless allie?

Georgians are guilty? Do you know what you sound like? You remind me of the typical Muslim who blames Israel for everything.
If you do not like the US standing by Georgia....please feel free to go to Russia & take some muzzies with you!!!
One more thing,i lost 1992 in Bosnia grandfather by muslim scum.The people who killed his family in ww2 killed him also and you to tell me that i remind you of typical Muslim and to go to Russia if i don't agree with YOU is out of line!That is the reason why people hate republicans just because of rhetoric like yours!You better watch what comes out of your mouth lady because not only you don't know me but you don't know what Muslims are needle to say what Jew is. I have suffered same in my country as Jew are in there's.This is all sign of your intelligence so i will just be better man and back off.Don't talk to me,don't even replay to my posts.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 01:02:39 AM »

Not him i was referring for republcadox comment.I was just asking him for opinion about insults.
[/quote]

How can you be on the side of such an evil oppressive government?....and they are evil...
[/quote]Because you have to not see through American eyes,you have to see trough Russians too so you can understand where they coming from.I am not the only one in the media who see this like i do,Michael Savage then George Freidman(who interview i have posted)and the other people.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 03:23:16 AM »
Russia is just as bad as Nazi Germany...killing even more civilians and Jews..and they don't regret it til this day. THE IDIOTS WORSHIPPED A GEORGIAN---->STALIN

That's not fair and is not accurate.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2008, 06:32:21 AM »

That's not fair and is not accurate.
The trap most people fall into today when they think of Russia is the forget that Russia was once the USSR. Russia may be helping Serbia but like my grandmother use to say " Beware when Satan pats you on the back because he is after your soul" The Russian government is evil and I also believe that that are as bad if not even worse than Nazi Germany. They have killed and abused more people then the world could ever know. The world knows only a fraction of what really happens to people who disagree with the Russian government but that fraction is enough to give the outside world a very good picture of what they are dealing with. Serbia is a country that is in need of help and I guess you take help from where it comes however help from Russia is like taking on a business partner who insists on having 51% of the business. Russia is clearly stirring the pot when it comes to many of the worlds problems today. Their is no way any thinking American can look at Russia with anything but distrust and disdain.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 06:47:08 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 06:56:55 AM »
Just to make my self clear i don't support everything that Russia do but in this YES!Georgians are guilty for what have happened to them,they have started it first and they are putting US in very tricky position.Is it better to have good Russians relashionship  or recless allie?

Georgians are guilty? Do you know what you sound like? You remind me of the typical Muslim who blames Israel for everything.
If you do not like the US standing by Georgia....please feel free to go to Russia & take some muzzies with you!!!

Oi this is rude, there are Serbs and Russians in the U.S., there are Americans and Jews in Russia, there are Russians in Serbia and Serbs in Russia, we shouldn't resort to expelling each other's populations out, it's really evil what you're saying.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2008, 07:31:41 AM »
Hi Serb...
  Russia WILL take over EVERY single small country there, Russians are MEAN. VICIOUS. NASTY. BRUTAL. You know it, I know it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 07:43:20 AM »
Hi Serb...
  Russia WILL take over EVERY single small country there, Russians are MEAN. VICIOUS. NASTY. BRUTAL. You know it, I know it.

That's how the Soviet regime talked about Americans and the USA.
Sounds very familiar.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »

Oi this is rude, there are Serbs and Russians in the U.S., there are Americans and Jews in Russia, there are Russians in Serbia and Serbs in Russia, we shouldn't resort to expelling each other's populations out, it's really evil what you're saying.
Thank you!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2008, 01:16:51 PM »
it is trigger me to know how many of our JTF members step on the side of NATO and US in bombing of us Serbs?
Serb, every single one of us stands with the Serbs against the Muslim Nazis and the Croat non-Muslim Nazis. That has never, ever been in doubt and from the very beginning I knew that U.S. policy towards the Serbs was horribly wrong, even though I was still a kid in high school.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2008, 01:22:07 PM »
Sounds very familiar.
Please tell me that you are not saying you support the Soviet Union.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
Sounds very familiar.
Please tell me that you are not saying you support the Soviet Union.

No actually I detest the USSR, the only people that benefited from the existence of the USSR were the turks. Got all the territory from Lenin/Stalin in the beginning and then later America armed them to their teeth because they were bordering the evil empire.
Free Javakh!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »
If you can acknowledge that Soviet Russia benefited the Turks enormously, then why do you still support Russia?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2008, 03:41:24 PM »
If you can acknowledge that Soviet Russia benefited the Turks enormously, then why do you still support Russia?
Have you seen Armenia on the map? We border Turkey, Azerbaijan Georgia and Iran.
Our alliance with Russia is essential for our survival, if Azeris attack Artsakh our army can defeat them BUT if Turkey opens the second front that will be ugly. So there's a military agreement with Russia to help us protect the border with Turkey and Iran so we can focus on Azerbaijan, a country that has 3 times the population of Armenia and their oil revenues allow them to buy newer weapons from America and Israel. We focus more on defense. We need a pro-Russian Georgia because 2 of our borders are already closed.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2008, 07:08:42 PM »

Not him i was referring for republcadox comment.I was just asking him for opinion about insults.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with you. I am skeptical when anyone bashes the US or Israel or any small democratic Country trying to get established.
Russia supports Iran ....knowing Iran wants to erase the US and Israel off the map. I see that as evil.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2008, 11:12:49 PM »
Have you seen Armenia on the map? We border Turkey, Azerbaijan Georgia and Iran.
Our alliance with Russia is essential for our survival, if Azeris attack Artsakh our army can defeat them BUT if Turkey opens the second front that will be ugly. So there's a military agreement with Russia to help us protect the border with Turkey and Iran so we can focus on Azerbaijan, a country that has 3 times the population of Armenia and their oil revenues allow them to buy newer weapons from America and Israel. We focus more on defense. We need a pro-Russian Georgia because 2 of our borders are already closed.
So you guys are in big trouble?!I hope everything works fine with you all.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »
So you guys are in big trouble?!I hope everything works fine with you all.

Victory to Serbia i Armenia.  O0 O0 O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.