Author Topic: SADDLEBACK DEBATE: McCAIN HANDS OBAMA'S A-- TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATTER  (Read 33160 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: SADDLEBACK DEBATE: McCAIN HANDS OBAMA'S A-- TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATTER
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2008, 03:25:11 PM »
C.F. the stupid schvartza attacking Joel's wife was exposed as a liar and a fraud. I agree with you that Joel and Rick are way too liberal though but it turned out I was right to support her.
In this case I sided with the black flight attendant. I don't know whether or not her claim against Mrs. Osteen was true, but that snobby, elitist whore deserved payback.

It was a typical negro behavior trying to say "Gib mah" to a person better off than the negro.

Ruby, do you know what that noose is around his neck? Do you know what it means? I dont have a CLUE.

It is not a noose it is connected to the closed fist hand meaning black power

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2008, 04:16:02 PM »

OBAMA AND HIS MSM CAMPAIGNERS TRY TO SAY McCAIN WAS NOT 'IN A CONE OF SILENCE' BUT OVERHEAD THE QUESTIONS!

Andrea Mitchell: 'The Obama camp is putting out privately that McCain must not have been in that cone of silence and overheard. He certainly was just a little too prepared'

CHECK 34.26
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26252412#26252412

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2008, 04:24:30 PM »

OBAMA AND HIS MSM CAMPAIGNERS TRY TO SAY McCAIN WAS NOT 'IN A CONE OF SILENCE' BUT OVERHEAD THE QUESTIONS!

Andrea Mitchell: 'The Obama camp is putting out privately that McCain must not have been in that cone of silence and overheard. He certainly was just a little too prepared'

CHECK 34.26

They can't swallow the fact that McCain throttled their beloved candidate.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2008, 04:57:45 PM »

CHECK 34.26

They can't swallow the fact that McCain throttled their beloved candidate.

I AM SO SICK of barack obama.

YES! I HOPE they CRY their HEADS OFF.

DANG SICKO TRAITORS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2008, 06:41:21 PM »

It is not a noose it is connected to the closed fist hand meaning black power
[/quote]

Hello Americanhero, It would be nice if Fox News put that photo on the air. It is a sign for black power.
I am horrified that Obama has gotten this far...and that the Media has chosen him as their Darling.   :o
This is sickening beyond words !!!

Shalom from Dox   

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: TONIGHT'S DEBATE: McCAIN HANDS OBAMA'S A-- TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATTER
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2008, 08:23:36 PM »
MAY HE LOSE

EW!!! TERRIBLE! look at that PIC!
What was he running for when this picture was taken the village witchdoctor?  If a white person wore that rope thing he has around his neck the filthy animals like him would be complaining of a noose incident.

CJD- WHAT is that noose?? Do you know? Or is it just muZlim naZi like Chaim says?
I haven't seen one of the black power fists in years but yes thats exactly what it is. This picture has to be a composite but honestly I could see Obama walking around dressed like that in his younger days.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2008, 08:33:04 PM »
Guys, I think that pic is photoshopped.
I'll take it to a political board and see what they think.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2008, 08:33:49 PM »
Guys, I think that pic is photoshopped.
I'll take it to a political board and see what they think.

I said before it is photoshopped

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2008, 09:05:56 PM »
The people on another board all said it was photo-shopped.
If you take it to your photo editing place and blow it up, you can tell.
It's a good job, but when you really enlarge it, you can tell.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2008, 07:23:43 AM »

It's on the nation news this morning, Obama camp accuses McCain of not 'being in a cone of silence' and hearing the questions before the interview.
McCain camp fires off letter of protest to NBC for Obama bias.

Obama people just can't accept that McCain was more intelligent, better prepared and more experienced.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2008, 09:46:06 AM »

When Osbama does not have a teleprompter, sycophants, an audience clapping on cue like sea lions at a circus, and an lap dog press (shivers in my leg);  he looks below average to poor. It was Straight Talk vs. Incoherent Stuttering at the Saddleback debate. Obama is used to getting the answers in advance, (and he will from the DNC lackeys who will be moderating the three debates this fall.) Since Obama isn't spoon-fed his questions and answers , he stammers and stuttersand looks like the incompetent fool that he is- and the MSM tries to spin and call it 'thoughtful' and 'nuanced'  LOL!! 

So what will Since McCain did well, he must have cheated. In other words...they are admitting that McCain did better than their Messiah- who did poorly. You only try to blame one's poor performance on some made-up advantage of the opposition, when you realize your man is totally out-classed. What they are doing, in essence, is showing they actually finally believe what everyone else saw and that is: Obama is not qualified. It was/has been/is obvious that Obama is no leader, no statesman, no diplomat, and has no clue and cannot handle direct questions without a script. 

WHAT would he  do when confronted with world leaders asking him on-the-spot questions and making demands? Will he tell them "I...uhhhh, ahhhh, hmmmm...let me see if that answer is in my paygrade...ahhh..." By the time he stops stuttering and ahhh-ing they will have armed, directed and launched their missles at us.

He's a novice with no executive experience and the flimsiest record in the past 100 years for a presidential candidate, being taken seriously for the role of commander-in chief.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2008, 10:57:23 AM »
Saddleback (BrokeBack) is a classic example of a feel good church. I't's gotten so large because they leave out parts of the Gospel that might upset/offend someone. You can't pick and choose what parts of the Bible you want to follow and which parts you want to ignore.

Rick Warren is an Apostate.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2008, 11:02:33 AM »
Yes he appears to be a social worker more then a Pastor . I bet he supports obama
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2008, 11:48:02 AM »
McCain was able to answer the same questions it took Obama a full hour to stammer through- within 20 minutes -and with more substance. The stark contrast between the two candidates was very evident.

Obama Hussein is the Michael Phelps of speaking without saying anything.

I don't know anything about the interviewer or his book or Church. I thought he did a decent job, with the exception of being overly friendly to Obama (at one point in Obama's segment, they were actually 'high fiving' each other). But that's par for the course. McCain will need continued strong performances in this type of impromptu venue and the debates to overcome the media fawning of the Obamessiah.

Although McCain's performance was pretty good, and his message mostly upbeat, I felt depressed after watching this event. I should have felt good, because events like this help expose Obama for what he really is--unfit to lead and a danger to America and the free world. The fact that Obama is even being given serious consideration (never mind leading in most polls) for the highest office in the land is terrifying. I came away from this event feeling that America is finished.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2008, 12:05:37 PM »
McCain was able to answer the same questions it took Obama a full hour to stammer through- within 20 minutes -and with more substance. The stark contrast between the two candidates was very evident.

Obama Hussein is the Michael Phelps of speaking without saying anything.

I don't know anything about the interviewer or his book or Church. I thought he did a decent job, with the exception of being overly friendly to Obama (at one point in Obama's segment, they were actually 'high fiving' each other). But that's par for the course. McCain will need continued strong performances in this type of impromptu venue and the debates to overcome the media fawning of the Obamessiah.

Although McCain's performance was pretty good, and his message mostly upbeat, I felt depressed after watching this event. I should have felt good, because events like this help expose Obama for what he really is--unfit to lead and a danger to America and the free world. The fact that Obama is even being given serious consideration (never mind leading in most polls) for the highest office in the land is terrifying. I came away from this event feeling that America is finished.

You hit the nail right on the head. That forum obviously showed that McCain is a man of honor, and despite serious flaws, he is more fit for the job. I think the only good thing that came out of it was that the Obama camp is becoming more and more desperate, thus resorting to conspiracy theories questioning the veracity of McCain's "Christian in captivity" story about the prison guard who drew a cross on Christmas day- which is beyond despicable.

I was quite moved by McCain's stories. But it looked like that phony baloney liberal church was more interested in cheering on Obama's pro-abortion and pro-gay, anti-agenda.

Let's face it. America is a LIBERAL country. It is no longer split down the line 50-50. I think we may be 70 percent liberal, much like Israel. But most likely, Israel is 99 percent liberal.  :::D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:08:46 PM by Tacitus »
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.