Author Topic: German Leftists don't know what to do  (Read 3149 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
German Leftists don't know what to do
« on: August 18, 2008, 12:11:46 PM »
http://www.thelocal.de/13715/20080815/   

Berlin Arabic mag sparks outrage by labelling gays as diseased
Published: 15 Aug 08 11:55 CET
Online: http://www.thelocal.de/13715/

Two sensitive subjects have crashed into each other in Berlin, with a row over an article in a German Arabic language magazine warning readers that shaking the hands of gay men can transmit diseases.

Titled "A flesh-eating bacteria and sexual abnormality," the article claims that gay men are hit by deadly diseases and that Muslim "brothers" should not shake their hands as “one never knows what kind of bacteria and germs are found on them.”

The Lesbian and Gay Association of Berlin-Brandenburg (LSVD) reported the article to the police this week, spokesman Alexander Zinn told The Local.

“We have reported it as a crime to the police and it is now being examined to determine whether it should be dealt with as defamation or incitement,” he said.

The LSVD has long reported homophobia from Germany's Muslim, largely Turkish community, yet Zinn said protesting against it, or trying to bring the subject into the public arena is fraught with difficulty.

Criticising attitudes of the Turkish or Arab communities is often equated with a racist attack, he said.

“We would appeal to the more liberal parts of the community to help us with this, and we also need the engagement of the integration representative of the city senate," he said. "This is one of many signs of something that keeps on coming up. Something needs to be done and we need to work together to try to tackle the problem.”

The complexity of the problem is illustrated by the reaction from the organization of Turkish gays and lesbians, Gladt eV whose spokesman Koray Yilmaz-Günay told Der Spiegel he saw homophobia as a broad social problem rather than a specifically Muslim one. :::D :::D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:39:26 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: GERMAN LEFTISTS don't KNOW WHAT TO DO
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 12:16:34 PM »
Diseased. That is it?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 12:29:01 PM »
The homosexuals should urge people not to shake hands with Muslims because Koranimals are told by the Queeran to wipe their sphincters with pebbles. I can't remember if it's an odd or even amount of pebbles, or the left or right hand, but shaking hands with a mooozie is dangerous to your health.

The religion of feces.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »
I hate how they try to make everything a hate crime, or try to control what people can and can't say so tightly. So what if someone is a racist, or a "homophobe" (is that a bad thing?), or promotes stupid conspiracy theories or has weird or offensive beliefs? As long as they're not going out and hurting people then it shouldn't be the government's business. I know I'm coming at this from an American perspective and I might not completely understand why the German government feels this is necessary. I'd like to visit there one day to look into some family records and just to see the country but I'd be scared I'd accidentally do or say something "illegal". Are you allowed to scowl at Muzzies and homosickos or is that a hate crime too?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 12:40:46 PM »
I hate how they try to make everything a hate crime, or try to control what people can and can't say so tightly. So what if someone is a racist, or a "homophobe" (is that a bad thing?), or promotes stupid conspiracy theories or has weird or offensive beliefs? As long as they're not going out and hurting people then it shouldn't be the government's business. I know I'm coming at this from an American perspective and I might not completely understand why the German government feels this is necessary. I'd like to visit there one day to look into some family records and just to see the country but I'd be scared I'd accidentally do or say something "illegal". Are you allowed to scowl at Muzzies and homosickos or is that a hate crime too?
I think in all of Europe it's not allowed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »
I hate how they try to make everything a hate crime...

Careful. Hating hate crimes is a hate crime. The thought police will be coming for you soon.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 12:49:05 PM »
I hate how they try to make everything a hate crime...

Careful. Hating hate crimes is a hate crime. The thought police will be coming for you soon.
;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 12:50:13 PM »
Oh the story goes around the world. I think I have read first on PI about this issue.

The best part of the story is: The Muzzie author (Muhammed Lujain al-Zayn) of this article in Al-Salam said, that he has copied great parts of his issue from Christian websites from the USA.

Even the argumenation against this abnomination they steal. Muslimes have really a problem with property-offenses.   ::)

But the fags will be astonished about the fact that no important leftist politician in this whole wicked Berlin will come to help them. The vote of the welfare-Muzzies is more heavy  than the "well being" of a few fags.

I understand it. And I am not so sad about it.  :'( ;) ;D

But please keep this case in mind. If next time the bolschewist German mainstream media will "execute" under the applause of the whole leftist political establishment  a small Christian or other non-muslim-group for telling the biblical truth about this abnominations.  >:(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: German Leftists don't know what to do
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 01:06:27 PM »
Some evangelical groups have had a camp in northern-Germany. One of them has a workgroup there, that discussed homosexulity as mental illness. The whole republic stand on it's head  ::)

I disagree with such statements, because it is obvious that fags are not mentally ill, but wicked and rejected by G-d. They deserve no vain correction, but punishment in the way it is written.

But if the Muzzies in Berlin are raging - all this wicked gay rights warriors are quiet.

I think this leftist animals want to destroy our society and the natural G-d given order on purpose. This whole gay rights and feminist and social justice crap is only a way to controll unfortified minds in order to become more powerfull.

This new religious cult of the do-gooders with it's priests, saints and taboo's is like the Baal-worshipping under Isebel. We need to clean it from the face of the earth like Elia did.  >:(

« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 01:42:42 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 01:09:12 PM »
Some evangelical groups have had a camp in northern-Germany. One of them has a workgroup there, that discussed homosexulity as mental illness. The whole republic stand on it's head  ::)

I disagree with such statements, because it is obvious that fags are not mentally ill, but wicked and rejected by G-d. They deserve no vain correction, but punishment in the way it is written.

But if the Muzzies in Berlin are raging - all this wicked gay rights warriors are quiet.

I think this leftist animals want to destroy our society and the natural G-d given order on purpose. This whole gay rights and feminist and social justice crap is only a way to controll unfortified minds in order to become more powerfull.

This new religious cult of the do-gooders with it's prists, saints and taboo's is like the Baal-worshipping under Isebel. We need to clean it from the face of the earth like Elia did.  >:(

This is true also moslems worship a mermaid :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »
Mermaid? I know only the expression swan for the dauhters of Allah.  ???

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 01:14:14 PM »
Mermaid? I know only the expression swan for the dauhters of Allah.  ???
I have to google it i'll find it :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 01:18:43 PM »
I made a mistake the question is wheather mermaids are hallal

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/103991   

Ruling on eating mermaids
Is there any such thing as a mermaid?.

Praise be to Allaah. ;D

A mermaid is a creature that lives in water and looks like a human. As to whether it really exists or it is a mythical being, that is subject to further discussion.

It says in a footnote in al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah (5/129): From the modern academic resources that are available to us, it may be understood that the mermaid, which is called Sirène in French, is a mythical creature that is described in fairy tales as having an upper body like a woman and a lower half like a fish.

See the French Larousse encyclopédique on the word Sirène.

The encyclopaedia goes on to say: The widespread notion in ancient times was that the wonders and animals of the sea were more and greater than the wonders of dry land, and that there was no kind of animal in the sea that did not have a counterpart on land. This was confirmed by Prof. Muhammad Fareed Wajdi in his encyclopaedia, quoting from modern academic sources. See: Daa’irah Ma’aarif al-Qarn al-‘Ishreen: Bahr – Hayawiyan. End quote.

Al-Dumayri said in Hayaat al-Haywaan al-Kubra: Mermaid: it resembles a human but it has a tail. Al-Qazweeni said: Someone brought one of them in our time. End quote.

Many of the fuqaha’ mentioned mermaids and differed on the ruling concerning them. Some of them said that they are permissible (to eat) because of the general meaning of the evidence which says that whatever is in the sea is permissible. This is the view of the Shaafa’is and Hanbalis, and is the view of most of the Maalikis and of Ibn Hazm and others. And some of them regarded it as haraam because it is not a kind of fish. This is the view of the Hanafis and of al-Layth ibn Sa’d.

Ibn Hazm (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Muhalla (6/50): As for that which lives in the water and cannot live anywhere else, it is all halaal no matter what state it is in, whether it is caught alive and then dies, or it dies in the water and then floats or does not float, whether it was killed by a sea creature or a land animal. It is all halaal to eat, whether it is the pig of the sea (i.e., a dolphin), a mermaid, or a dog of the sea (i.e., shark) and so on. It is halaal to eat, whether it was killed by an idol-worshipper, a Muslim, a kitaabi (Jew or Christian) or it was not killed by anyone.  The proof of that is the verses in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):  “And the two seas (kinds of water) are not alike: this is palatable, sweet and pleasant to drink, and that is salt and bitter. And from them both you eat fresh tender meat (fish)” [Faatir 35:12] and “Lawful to you is (the pursuit of) water game and its use for food — for the benefit of yourselves and those who travel” [al-Maa’idah 5:64]. Allaah spoke in general terms and did not exclude anything, “and your Lord is never forgetful” [Maryam 19:64]. End quote.

Al-Durayr – a Maaliki scholar – said in al-Sharh al-Sagheer (2/182): Sea animals in general are permissible, whether it is dead meat or a ‘dog’ (shark) or a ‘pig’ (dolphin), and they do not need to be slaughtered properly. End quote. 

Al-Saawi said in his commentary on that: The words “or a ‘dog’ or a ‘pig’ also include a ‘human’, referring thereby to mermaids. End quote.

Al-Nawawi – who was a Shaafa’i scholar – said in al-Majmoo’ (9/33): As for that which does not appear in the well known form of a fish, the correct view according to our companions is that everything (from the sea) is permissible, because the correct view is that the name fish may be applied to all of it, and Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Lawful to you is (the pursuit of) water game and its use for food” [al-Maa’idah 5:64]. Ibn ‘Abbaas and others said: Its game is that which is hunted and its food is that which the sea throws out. And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said in the saheeh hadeeth: “Its water is a means of purification and its dead meat is halaal.” End quote.

Al-Mardaawi – who was a Hanafi scholar – said in al-Insaaf (10/364): All sea animals are permissible, except frogs, snakes and crocodiles. End quote.

Al-Kaasaani – who was a Hanafi scholar – said in Badaa’i’ al-Sanaa’i’ (5/35): As for that which lives in the sea, there is no animal in the sea that is haraam to eat except in the case of fish, it is permissible to eat it except that which floats. This is the view of our companions (may Allaah be pleased with them). End quote.

Ibn ‘Aabideen – who was a Hanafi scholar – said in Radd al-Muhtaar (6/307): Anything other than fish and the like, such as mermaids and dolphins, is impure and remains prohibited.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said, after stating that it is more likely that it is permissible to eat crocodiles and sea snakes: The correct view is that nothing is excluded from that, and that all the sea creatures which can only live in water are halaal, alive or dead, because of the general meaning of the verse – i.e., “Lawful to you is (the pursuit of) water game and its use for food” [al-Maa’idah 5:64]. End quote from al-Sharh al-Mumti’ (6/327). Fajr edition.

And Allaah knows best. ;D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 01:20:16 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 01:34:06 PM »
They would kill and eat Ariel!  ;D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »

Oh they are really evil.  >:(

Thank you Mord for this issue.  :o

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »

I think that alone deserves them to be nuked!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 01:49:48 PM »

I think that alone deserves them to be nuked!

Nuke em in Saudi Arabia :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »
qurananimal= evil+insane

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 02:16:23 PM »
qurananimal= evil+insane

True. No sane mind would develop the idea of slaughtering and eat mermaides. This is not only a little bit over the top.  :(