Author Topic: These are Catholic  (Read 3911 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
These are Catholic
« on: February 03, 2007, 06:43:32 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: These are Catholic
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 08:27:49 AM »
What is this group about  http://www.splcenter.org/news/item.jsp?aid=236
I went to the above link and at the first glance the article does indeed support the current frame of mind by some members  here on the forum that the Catholic Church deals in antisemitic activities. After reading the article more than once its my understanding that the Catholic Church has disavowed  this group.  Looking at some of the names in the article such as Mel Gibson's father Hutton Gibson you start to see what sort of nuts your dealing with here. Sorry folks I cant take information from a group called "The Southern Poverty Law Center"  seriously. Somehow I just don't think they have my best interests at hart.
This article calls the group radical traditionalist Catholics however they sound like some old fasion southern bible belt bigot Jew haters to me. Maybe my reading and understanding skills are slipping in my old age but this article goes nowhere with me.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:57:06 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 10:13:14 AM »
Southern Poverty Law Center, regardless of its original purpose, is in essence a Marxist-Internationalist front organization today.  The kind of group defining JTF as a "Hate group" and describing Rabbi Meir Kahane as a "Jewish Extremist Right-Wing Terrorist".  Once in a while they do get things right, but then so does a broken clock tell the correct time every now and then.

As for the "Catholic" group in question, Mel Gibson is a promoter of it, establishing a "diocese" in LA, but it is an unofficially recognized throwback to the days of the old Catholic dogmas of "Jews eternally guilty", etc... also they insist on services in Latin language (which is probably a very good idea).  I might be incorrect, but I don't believe they are anything worth worrying about.  With all the Nazis we've got in this country (of every variety) running lose, who's going to worry about a few more of them?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 10:50:54 PM »
Unfortunate!

If the Pope and other prominent Catholic leaders fail to denounce this group that will be the beginning of the end of Catholicism.

Anti-semitic Christian organizations are rapidly loosing memebers with increase in divorce rates, sickness, poverty and other problems.

One day Christian Zionism will become the main stream Christianity replacing presbyterians, episcophilians, anglicans and other Christian anti-semites!

An interesting book by Dave Shiflett:

http://www.amazon.com/Exodus-Americans-Churches-Conservative-Christianity/dp/1595230076
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 10:53:36 PM »
I sure hope so, Christian Zionist. But I don't think anti-Semites can be Christian at all. It would be a contradiction in terms.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 10:54:41 PM »
Unfortunate!

If the Pope and other prominent Catholic leaders fail to denounce this group that will be the beginning of the end of Catholicism.

Anti-semitic Christian organizations are rapidly loosing memebers with increase in divorce rates, sickness, poverty and other problems.

One day Christian Zionism will become the main stream Christianity replacing presbyterians, episcophilians, anglicans and other Christian anti-semites!

An interesting book by Dave Shiflett:

http://www.amazon.com/Exodus-Americans-Churches-Conservative-Christianity/dp/1595230076
Thats true most mainline churches are allowing all types into their ranks so are reform and conservative[their really not conservative]Jews.I guess they want to be P.C.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 11:00:40 PM »
In the U.S. at least, the Pentecostal denominations tend to support Israel, followed by, to a lesser extent, Baptists. American Catholics are all over the spectrum, but we all know where the Vatican stands. The absolute worst denoms, short of the cults such as Christian Identity, are probably Presbyterians, Methodists, and Anglicans (Episcopalians). Russian and Greek Orthodox are pretty nasty in their home countries, less so here.