Author Topic: SERBS WILL LOSE MY SYMPATHY IF THEY HAND HIM OVER  (Read 2912 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
SERBS WILL LOSE MY SYMPATHY IF THEY HAND HIM OVER
« on: July 21, 2008, 05:51:44 PM »
Radovan Karadzic has been arrested:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7518543.stm
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: SERBS WILL LOSE MY SYMPATHY IF THEY HAND HIM OVER
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »
  I wonder why this happened right now?? what is it behind the scene?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:09:56 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 06:05:37 PM »
Unfortunately, the Serbs are the victims of NWO blackmail which accompanied Clinton's illegal bombing campaigns.

Shimon Peres the Kapo, has long been on record threatening all of Israel with Nato bombing campaigns and war crimes arrests of IDF soldiers, if they chose to ignore the "International Communities" demands for surrender to Terrorism.

Sympathies are emotions with no bearings on Serbs and Israelis rendered impotent by puppet governments which are thoroughly compromised.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »
The explanation for this is simple.

Serbs, just like Jews (as Chaim explained on this week's Ask JTF), are suffering from self-hating syndrome. They are sick and tired of being despised by the whole world. The Serbs voted a "pro-Western" government into power because they are tired of sanctions and want to be a "normal" country like the rest of decadent Nazi Europe. Hence, travesties like this and the "disengagement".  >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »
This is why they need our message I am not turning my back on the Serbs, they need to come back to their senses.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 10:23:19 PM »
Well, the Serbs are tired of being poor, hated, and bombed. I can't completely blame them (even though I would agree that Karazdic's blood will be on the head of every Serb who supports this).

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 10:25:31 PM »
SERBS...learn from the Muslim enemy in how to deal with your enemies.  Look what letting Western forces walk around with impunity is getting you!!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 10:29:17 PM »
It's difficult to argue with human nature. Nobody wants to be hated. Serbs are despised for taking care of the enemy. Muzzies know that when they commit their atrocities, the entire West will tie themselves in knots to justify what they did.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »
Radovan should be released immediately with honor.

It was the gravest error of nato to have invaded Serbia during last century.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 03:21:14 PM »
Protests over Karadzic arrest:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7520349.stm

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 02:24:39 PM »
Everybody should know that Serbia(Serbian people) is divided on two sides.

First side is pro NATO,this is pagan's side,week to resist,brainwashed by regime's pro EU-NATO media.The majority of them are atheists,for them nothing is holy but money and they respect only easier but sinful way which will lead them to "better standard",which is they believe in EU and NATO.
Unfortunately,they are on the power in Serbia led by Democratic Party and B.Tadic.

The second side are we,who opposes the satanism of EU&NATO,corruption,betrayal and destruction of our society.But we don't have the power in our country,we can't govern the state's moves.The only thing we can do is responding to betrayal of our people(ex leaders).

So,when you say that you will lose your sympathy towards Serbs or something like that,you should be aware of deep polarization of people in our country.
More than a half of Serbian people DOES NOT support this betrayal of Karadzic and many others which were sent for torturing and punishment in Hag because of their resistance to NATO occupation.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 02:26:27 PM by Kerber »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 06:15:27 AM »
Everybody should know that Serbia(Serbian people) is divided on two sides.

First side is pro NATO,this is pagan's side,week to resist,brainwashed by regime's pro EU-NATO media.The majority of them are atheists,for them nothing is holy but money and they respect only easier but sinful way which will lead them to "better standard",which is they believe in EU and NATO.
Unfortunately,they are on the power in Serbia led by Democratic Party and B.Tadic.

The second side are we,who opposes the satanism of EU&NATO,corruption,betrayal and destruction of our society.But we don't have the power in our country,we can't govern the state's moves.The only thing we can do is responding to betrayal of our people(ex leaders).

So,when you say that you will lose your sympathy towards Serbs or something like that,you should be aware of deep polarization of people in our country.
More than a half of Serbian people DOES NOT support this betrayal of Karadzic and many others which were sent for torturing and punishment in Hag because of their resistance to NATO occupation.

O0 O0