Author Topic: How bad have higher food and gas prices affected you?  (Read 763 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
How bad have higher food and gas prices affected you?
« on: August 19, 2008, 04:40:32 PM »
I know I drive a lot less and eat out very little nowadays.  Just a routine trip to Wal-Mart and I spend $20 and only have like three items. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: How bad have higher food and gas prices affected you?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 04:48:35 PM »
I know I drive a lot less and eat out very little nowadays.  Just a routine trip to Wal-Mart and I spend $20 and only have like three items. 

Hi Ranter. I have noticed that the items I usually buy have gone up by at least 1 dollar. For instance Cheese Its, they used to be 2.99 a box and now they cost 3.99 a box. Produce, sundries, canned goods....seems like everything went up. 

Shalom from Dox

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »
Hi Dox.  Yes, everything has gone up.  The price of milk and eggs alone just makes my blood boil.  Despite these current economic times, I think we can all agree on one thing that won't go up- our wages!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »
Hi Dox.  Yes, everything has gone up.  The price of milk and eggs alone just makes my blood boil.  Despite these current economic times, I think we can all agree on one thing that won't go up- our wages!
[/quote

Wages and Real Estate not going up ..... grrrrrr    >:(