Author Topic: Banned Czech Video Please Watch  (Read 1986 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Banned Czech Video Please Watch
« on: August 20, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »
I would recommend to all of those who truly love democracy and love what United States stands for (excluding the main gvt. officials and their co-patriots) t

For those who haven't heard about this video, I first heard about it few months back when I read somewhere on the net about a video made by an independent media from Czech Republic and was supposed to air on Czech TV, but was banned because it was considered to be too anti-Nato, anti-Albanian, in other words, different from every media that is willing to spread lies for $$$$$. I finally found it after some search.

For all of those who know what Islamic Terrorism means (with the help from domestic traitors such as NATO, US Govt), this video is a warning to all of us, including Serbs, Jews, Montenegrins, Macedonians, Greeks, Armenians, Hindus, and pretty much anyone who is a non-Muslim. Unless things turn around, we can all kiss our democracy goodbye and get ready to start reading the satanic Kuran and learn the Sharia Law.

Please leave your comments as much as possible to get everyone's opinion. I would really love to see that I am not one of the few, but rather one of many who see this happening to us.

GV