Author Topic: Sarah Palin Israeli flag clip  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Sarah Palin Israeli flag clip
« on: August 31, 2008, 11:53:36 AM »
At 7:15 in this clip it shows an Israeli flag in Sarah Palin's office http://blip.tv/file/802962 so she's unlikely to be anti-Israel!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Sarah Palin Israeli flag clip
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 11:57:35 AM »
At 7:15 in this clip it shows an Israeli flag in Sarah Palin's office http://blip.tv/file/802962 so she's unlikely to be anti-Israel!

Very true, the video speaks for itself. If she was anti-Israel, then why have a flag up?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 12:01:13 PM »
Yep about 6.50 into the tape O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 12:02:47 PM »

Very true, the video speaks for itself. If she was anti-Israel, then why have a flag up?

Shalom Nopeace, I believe she will be a great VP and she has a ( good soul ) so she will support Israel 100 percent.

Shalom from Dox    

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 12:31:53 PM »
Well, the demcratic Jews don't like her very much.  No surprise there.  Self hating Jews tend to believe that Christians who support them are primitive.  Left wing Jews are too comfortable being hated.  Well, they got what they want in Obama, that's for sure.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 12:52:27 PM »
Awesome clip!

And yes, many liberal democrat Jews will look at Christian supporters of Israel and assume the worst!

and all i have to think about those types of Jews is: "Oh so you think that Muslims in the Middle East love Israel?!"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »

Great find,   Mifletzet O0 

The left wing traitors to the United States and Israel will do practically anything to bring down a righteous person for their evil causes.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 07:51:59 PM »
I don't believe McCain is at all worried about how the Muslim countries will balk at his female Zionist VP.

Why?

Because as a USN pilot, McCain intends to IMMEDIATELY bomb Tehran and Mecca to smithereens on taking office, with or without pretext, just as Reagan was going to do in January 1981 if the Iranians hadn't released the US prisoners!

The threat of Islam will thus be defanged forever - "my G-d is more powerful than your G-d" - and Millennial Peace will reign!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 07:57:56 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 08:16:16 PM »
Hi Mizletzet,

Im all with you...

We cannot just sit back and wait for them to make the 1st move. We know that they are maneuvering in ways which are suspicious. I would like to talk to them as much as anyone, but I really dont think that all this talk will stop the Iranian government from moving ahead with its nuclear ambitions. Everyone who has gone to talk to them basically just talks to the hand.

How long will we wait before it is too late? Every nerve in me feels the desire for a peaceful solution but another part of me knows the nature of the evil we are dealing with. When I see the maniacs marching to the tune of "Death to America, Death to Israel, Death to the Jews!", then I am awake again and I remember what Hashem ordered from us.

Remember Amalek and what he did to us on the way. Remember how he shamelessly slaughted the weak and the old at the rear of our journey. Amalek is still alive in this world. And we know that Haman was Amalek and Haman was the Kings henchman in Persia. Only because of the Repentance of the entire Jewish nation was the evil decree nullified. Amaleks descendants may be Persian and we know that Persia is Iran. Has Ahmajibbajabbah said he wants to wipe Israel from the map, how he thinks the Jews are Satan and he thinks the Ishkabibble imam is coming. This is not to be taken lightly. These are things which our Gedolim and prophets had foreseen.

If America must choose who side to be on I am with Israel. I am voting for the president who will be watching out for Israel, and in effect looks out for the good of America. As Hashem has promised us, his eye is always on the Holy land.

muman613

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:18:58 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14