Author Topic: Watching the super bowl; an American tradition  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Watching the super bowl; an American tradition
« on: February 04, 2007, 06:19:14 PM »
I'll let you know if anything exciting happens.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: Watching the super bowl; an American tradition
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 06:47:29 PM »
maybe they sprayed some sort of banana scent on the ball that makes the [censored] go crazy
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 06:55:53 PM »
The first quarter's been somewhat entertaining but a Muslim named Muhsin Muhammad just scored a touchdown. I wonder if he'll rape a 6 yr. old to celebrate.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »
The first quarter's been somewhat entertaining but a Muslim named Muhsin Muhammad just scored a touchdown. I wonder if he'll rape a 6 yr. old to celebrate.

LOL.

I wonder who he be? UH HU.

I can just picture the pony-tailed Jews of Bnei Elim and JDL eating cheeseburgers and french fries while watching the game.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 09:58:07 PM »
I have the animal planet puppy bowl playing on my tv as I'm using my computer. Either way, we're all watching animals play.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 04:27:26 PM »
I have the animal planet puppy bowl playing on my tv as I'm using my computer. Either way, we're all watching animals play.

I also watched some of the puppy bowl, it was pretty cute.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 10:11:42 PM »
They even had cats near the end.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 01:59:16 AM »
I wanted The Colts to win and they did. I was happy to see that their white quarterback was the MVP.

But the media made a big deal out of the fact that both headcoaches were black. I wonder why?

Not that I give two shits about Jesus but...
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54098