Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

I think I met a girl, but.....

(1/14) > >>

Vito:
She is a beautiful Syrian Orthodox girl (not the blond/blue eyed Scandinavian princess I was looking for though lol) from Australia. She refuses to have pre-marital sex, wants a lot of children (like me!), and hates melangians and muzzies! But, we were talking about how she likes to visit her family in Lebanon and Syria.. and I mentioned Israel as a place I would love to visit - and she said "Eww, why the hell would you want to go there? Are you a Jew or something".. I said it's an awesome country... what don't you like about it? She said "I have no interest in going there, you can go there by yourself if you want".

I didn't ask her much more than that, but I'm going to ask her more about it today.. sounds like she doesn't like Jews. If anything, she might just be misguided with her views.. because other than that, she's a very decent girl. What's your take on her?

Zelhar:
Let me guess, her name is Delilah right ?

Vito:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on August 21, 2008, 02:03:18 PM ---Let me guess, her name is Delilah right ?

--- End quote ---

Hahaha.. nope ;D And I cut my hair a while ago  ;D

Ulli:
The best change you ever will get.

This Jew-issue will change with the time. The most people are anti-semites.

But the Muzzies are so evil in Lebnon and Syria to the Christians, so she will change her views easily.  O0

Specially if she hears about our good Chaim and the proud rightwing Jews on JTF.  O0 O0 O0

White Israelite:
Vito, I have plenty of pictures of Israel and Israeli nature which may change her mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version