Author Topic: A new statute for Vojvodina-creating a new country of Serbian land!  (Read 16577 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
A new statute for Vojvodina

31 October 2006

Tamaš Korhec said that the Vojvodina Parliament needs to develop a new statute as soon as possible.

Korhec, the Vojvodina Secretary for Administrations, Regulations and National Minorities, told Novi Sad daily Građanski List that the draft for the new Vojvodina statute should be developed by the end of the year, and added that the new statute will be more inclusive than the last one because Vojvodina has more jurisdiction under the newly confirmed Constitution.

He said that Vojvodina, under the new Serbian Constitution, can freely confirm its governmental institutions and their functions and jurisdiction.
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/in_focus.php?id=123&start=0&nav_id=37677
I couldn't find the English text with more details on this subject and what this new statute brings,so let me introduce you with the facts.

Autonomous Province of Vojvodina already has its flag,anthem,autonomous yearly budget,parliament and Executive Council(the executive organ of the Province).
Now,the new statute as supreme legal act of the province(just like the constitution in the republic) brings some changes.

The experts of governing Democratic Party brought us a new statute.
The Province now gets its own property,autonomous Judicial independence(courts will be independent),independent executive power(the Province now can bring its own laws!),the Executive Council transforms into Vojvodina's Government with prime minister and other ministers on the top of the departures.It also gets the Academy of Science and Arts!

All of these are elements of statehood!It has everything it needs to be a new state,it just miss the police and the army.But it will come as it was told by the ex-German ambassador in Serbia Andreas Zobel.

I'll quote now the definition of the Province(and potential state) as it is written in the stature:"Autonomous Province of all its citizens who lives in it,as integral part of Rep.of Serbia,created on special national,historical,cultural and other virtues of the region,as multinational,multicultural and multiconfessional democratic European region,integrated in the European order.

Link on Serbian>http://www.dnevnik.co.yu/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=43683

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: A new statute for Vojvodina-creating a new country of Serbian land!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 02:40:28 PM »
Worldpowers and their goals!

1. The collapse of Yugoslavia - status accomplished

2. The collapse of the Republic of Serbia - status in operation

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 03:08:50 PM »

Here in Vojvodina,we have manipulations from the national minorities and its political parties as thaey like to say to us "Between us there was always a good relationship,peace and unity and "evil Belgrade" work to ruin this".They want to get us,the Vojvodina's Serbs,on their side for their separatist goals.

Those type of sentences came from Hungarian and Croatian political parties,but that's not the truth.History tells us different story.Through the Vojvodina's history the Danube river was always full of Serbian blood from Hungarian,German,Austrian and Ustase's hands.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »

Here in Vojvodina,we have manipulations from the national minorities and its political parties as thaey like to say to us "Between us there was always a good relationship,peace and unity and "evil Belgrade" work to ruin this".They want to get us,the Vojvodina's Serbs,on their side for their separatist goals.

Those type of sentences came from Hungarian and Croatian political parties,but that's not the truth.History tells us different story.Through the Vojvodina's history the Danube river was always full of Serbian blood from Hungarian,German,Austrian and Ustase's hands.

I totally agree with you.

The "Dunav Svabe" Germans who lived once in Vojvodina would like to return to Vojvodina in case if it become an independent state.

Vojvodina was separated from Serbia in 1945 by the Bros's communists.
It had a great size of Autonomy during communist Yugoslavia.
Before WW2, during the existence of Royal Yugoslavia, the communists (separatists) established in exile the communist parties for Vojvodina and Kosovo in order to establish pre conditions to surrender Vojvodina and Kosovo to neighboring nations of Serbia.

The pro "democrats" are continuing with this communist  anti-Serbian policy by providing more and more autonomy to Serbian province of Vojvodina.

Today in Vojvodina the Serbs are the majority. 80% of the inhabitants of Vojvodina are Serbian. So, why do we need a Serb autonomy in Serbia? This is typical communist anti Serb policy.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 03:33:27 PM »

Here in Vojvodina,we have manipulations from the national minorities and its political parties as they like to say to us "Between us there was always a good relationship,peace and unity and "evil Belgrade" work to ruin this".They want to get us,the Vojvodina's Serbs,on their side for their separatist goals.

I personally know a lot of people from Vojvodina, who are prepared for their new country and separation of Belgrade! It is very interesting how these people are manipulative by the big forces of the world...I hate seeing such things happening to my Mother Country...Last year I was the only case from European Union who asked for Serbian citizenship! They thought I was crazy! No, I'm not crazy, I just love Serbia!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:38:24 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »
I was Born in Vojvodina... and I know what you're talking about.
  I was recently there visiting family and saw how eager the people were to get into the EU. It sicken me that their brainwashed to that degree

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 03:51:45 PM »
I was Born in Vojvodina... and I know what you're talking about.
  I was recently there visiting family and saw how eager the people were to get into the EU. It sicken me that their brainwashed to that degree

Now there are also alot of Serbs from Krajina in Vojvodina!
They are there in exile. They have faced Croatian ethnic cleansing, under EU protection, so they are totally not interested int he EU.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 03:55:08 PM »
I was Born in Vojvodina...

I did not know that you were also Serbian?  :)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »

May be not.
There are about 30 nationalities here.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »

I'm actually ethnic Romanian... my family left Yugoslavian in '86 but I still have extended family and friends out there

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 04:06:32 PM »

I'm actually ethnic Romanian... my family left Yugoslavian in '86 but I still have extended family and friends out there

Oo oke..
You speak Serbian comrade  :) ?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »
samo malo brate...   ;D
  I was very little when I left, and only recently began to learn as I was there visiting as an adult.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 04:10:10 PM »

Are they from Vrsac near Serbian Romanian border?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 04:18:27 PM »

Kerber brate !
You are also an autochthon of Vojvodina?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 04:21:00 PM »

Kerber brate !
You are also an autochthon of Vojvodina?
I'm from Novi Sad,Vojvodina's capitol.

I thought you know that. ;D

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 04:24:25 PM »
Nisi mi rekao da si tamo starosijedilac brate!
Mislio sam da su tvoji mozda dosli sa strane   ;)

Inace kad cemo do futoske ulice da pojedemo ribu!
Ja uvijek tamo jedem ribu, ja pravi Dalmatinac hehe to znaci da nemogu bez mora i ribe....

Znas tamo gdje prodavaju ribu s rostilja?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »

Yes, I was born in Vrsac.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 04:28:19 PM »

Ja uvijek tako jedem ribu, ja pravi Dalmatinac hehe to znaci da nemogu bez mora i ribe....
Pa jesam starosedelac.Matori mi iz Novog Sada,a majka iz Sida blizu granice sa Hrvatskom. :)

Ma ja slabo jedem recnu ribu...pogotovu ne ovu dunavsku,jbg...prljav Dunav i zagadjen od NATO bombardovanja.Cak izbegavam i da se kupam u njemu. :-\

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 04:33:25 PM »

Ja uvijek tako jedem ribu, ja pravi Dalmatinac hehe to znaci da nemogu bez mora i ribe....
Pa jesam starosedelac.Matori mi iz Novog Sada,a majka iz Sida blizu granice sa Hrvatskom. :)

Ma ja slabo jedem recnu ribu...pogotovu ne ovu dunavsku,jbg...prljav Dunav i zagadjen od NATO bombardovanja.Cak izbegavam i da se kupam u njemu. :-\

Ja samo skusu i morsku ribu kupujem.
U Duvan nikad ne idem nego samo po Banjama..

Znam za Sid.
Tamo imam rodjaka..
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:37:34 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 04:38:40 PM »
Serbians killed 44 000 Hungarians in 1944. I say and support North-Vojvodina should be again Hungarian. Serbs are so chauvinists. I also supported Kosovo! 

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 04:42:18 PM »
Serbians killed 44 000 Hungarians in 1944. I say and support North-Vojvodina should be again Hungarian. Serbs are so chauvinists. I also supported Kosovo! 

44.000 Hungarians in 1944. That's a lie.
In 1944 Serbia was occupied by Germany and Hungary! There was not an active Serbian goverment in 1944. What a lie!
How many Serbs and Jewd have you killed during the period od 1941-1945?

The former and today;s fascist countries, at the Balkans, were the first one which have recognized Kosovo

- Albania
- Croatia
- Bulgaria
- and Hungary

Coincidence ? Or old Nazi solidarity.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:44:14 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 04:44:37 PM »
That's not lie.

Vojvodina was historical part of Hungary since 896. I hate the Nazis and Germans. But lot of Hungarians tried to save lot of Jewish people, Szalasi (Szalosjan was a Slovak / Armenian) mix. Germans captured Hungary in 1944!! In the nazi times my mother's grandfather had to change his name!! Hungarians killed 3000 Serb partisans. That was right.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 04:46:25 PM »
Fascist Hungarian and Germans had concentrationcamp, against Serbs, during WW1 on territories which belonged to the former Austrohungarian empire.

Further there was once a great Serbian Orthodox community present in Hungaria. Hungarian fascists had bannished all the Serbs out of Hungaria!

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 04:49:08 PM »
I don't know why you think that Hungarians are fascist. Fact they were at the goverment. But the medium Hungarian people hated the Nazis and Germans. Good example, in my father side (who were Hungarians) save Jews in the WW2. They concealed Jews. My mother side Jewish origin of me. That's why I love Israel and Hungary too!!  O0
By the way are you Croat? :)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 04:49:41 PM »
That's not lie.

In 1944 Serbs were not governig Vojvodina!
That says enhough!

Vojvodina was historical part of Hungary since 896.

There were many Serbs present in Hungary and they were ethnic cleaned and killed by you nation!

I hate the Nazis and Germans. But lot of Hungarians tried to save lot of Jewish people, Szalasi (Szalosjan was a Slovak / Armenian) mix. Germans captured Hungary in 1944!! In the nazi times my mother's grandfather had to change his name!! Hungarians killed 3000 Serb partisans. That was right.

Those Hungarians who saved Jews were a very small minority!
Hungarian just like the Croats were fanaticall Jew and Serbs slaugthers!
Hungarian were cruel fascists!