Author Topic: Who are the most beautiful girls?  (Read 30588 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Who are the most beautiful girls?
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 01:18:55 AM »
I think every nation has beautifull girls.

But beauty is not the most important thing. Righteousness is   ;)

Well stated, Pheasant.

Proverbs 31:30
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 10:33:55 PM »
I think every nation has beautifull girls.

But beauty is not the most important thing. Righteousness is   ;)

Well stated, Pheasant.

Proverbs 31:30
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
very well put. personality in my opionon makes a women much more appealing
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 05:16:34 PM »
Hey!

Who are the most beautiful girls, I ask this question. Write here your idea, and what kind of type do you like. I think the 5 most beautiful girls:

1. Turkish girls
2. Albanian girls
3. Jewish girls
4. Greek girls
5. Hungarian girls

:)

Israeli girls:

O0

Where are the serbian girls? IMO it's no contest..I don't want to sound too biased but..if you ever get a chance to visit Serbia..and you are single..you will be flipping out!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 05:20:13 PM »
Asian girls.

Most other Women look like men by comparison.

Well, I am a Portugee/Jew, Scot & Iriquois, and I am gorgeous, David says so- hes never wrong, he says hes never wrong, so I am pretty.  :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 04:21:52 AM »
Israeli girls and dutch girls are hot

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 01:06:02 PM »
This topic really sends the wrong message. It make us look materialistic, shallow, and immoral to judge women strictly on how they look and it goes completely against what the Torah says for us to do. I'm locking this thread because it just won't die. I hope you understand.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 06:16:45 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 06:28:32 PM »
I recieved a private message regarding this subject and I wanted to post the response:

Shalom ...,

I just changed the message to be a little lighter. [In regards to allowing humorous posts,] There are many, many, MANY topics that are humorous and have nothing at all to do with our movement. I just want respect shown to Jewish women. I want them treated right for who they are, what their soul is, and what Hashem wants us to use our intellect to perceive them as. Animals only make mating decisions based on what their species look like and we are above the animals.

With that said, I do not think negatively of any of our wonderful members who might have posted in that thread. I care about each and every one of them - just like I care how Jewish women are treated. They don't deserve to be put up in comparison to Turkish muslims or other nations. We are a Holy nation, G-d's chosen people, and we must protect the Jewish people under all costs. This is the very foundation of Kahanism.

I think I'll post this ... so the members understand why I locked the thread. I do not think negatively towards anyone because they probably had no ill intention and didn't understand what they were doing.

We should always strive to be an example because that's exactly who the Jewish people have been throughout history. When we do what's right, the world becomes a better place. And when we do wrong, G-d forbid, we make the world a little darker. We have great responsibilities and a beautiful Torah from Hashem that many gave their lives for in order to hand it down to us.

Respectfully,
Shlomo