Author Topic: Jewish people killed by Georgian army  (Read 8823 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Jewish people killed by Georgian army
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 10:17:10 AM »
Saakaschwili did it shurly not on purpose, but he is crazy to bomb the whole town to the stoneage.

How could the Georgians elect this freak? Georgia will need years to recover from this war.

Not only Ossetia.  :(

Mr. Saakashvili killed Ossetians like Polish killed German border guards in 1939 to provoke an invasion of Poland - in a very similar fashion. Didn't you know about 300,000 Georgians expelled from Ossetia by Russians in 1992, by unlawful grant of Russian citizenship to Ossetian - citizens of Georgia, by every day provocation and artillery fire on Georgia from Ossetia?

And, btw, where are all those 2,000 murdered Ossetians we've heard about from the Russians? No pictures no videos - similar to the propaganda of mass murders, hundreds of thousands no less!, perpetrated by Serbs - we all heard about it but no one have seen mass albanians/bosnians graves.

Look Pheasant, I am really surprised by you - you choose to favor KGB expansionist over the Harvard educated lawyer, fluent in 5 languages, democratically elected, most pro-Western president of the little country which is very friendly with Israel and USA!?  ::)

I don't trust a President that makes speeches in front of the EU (=new USSR) flag.

And I certainly don't want another USA/NATO puppet state in Eurasia.

You mean USA/NATO state by Georgia?
I mean Kosovo (which is a USA-EU-NATO - muslim state),
and there are a copple of countries that side with the USA, e.g. Georgia, Tadjikistan, Kirgistan, etc,..
Essentially, the NATO is surrounding Russia, and that will lead to an escalation sooner or later.
Ofcorse Ambiorix and it is unnessesery and recless thing to do,don't you think?That is the whole point of my argument!

Well I don't know. I suppose the US troops should return home and guard the Mexican border.
I see no use in permanently policing the world.
Yes,we got bigger problems with our land.We can not protect our border but willing to die for others?!Where is logic in this one...i guss we have outsorce that too to some forigen country which later we will support and die for. :(
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 11:00:27 AM »
Perhaps it was the destiny of Tbilisi and Georgia not to remain like an excellent nation. Firstly they were in Czarist and Soviet Empires, then when they became democrats they opted for independence only for being pursued by vicious Expansionist Empire of NATO.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008, 12:30:27 PM »
please don't post lies on this forum, serbchicago.

O0                                 

Shalom from Dox 

O0 8;)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008, 01:15:09 PM »

Manch, I don't support Russia but I have symphaties for the Georgians, and just because of Sakaschwili is a Harvard educated lawyer, fluent in 5 languages and western orientated he is actually more guilty.

He has lost his sense for reality and acted the last years blindfolded.

And remember my words - No western gouvernment will pressure Russia seriously. The Russian bear will do with the Georgians now what he wants and they will suffer hard.

Thiswas absolutly not necessary. S. should have used the salami technique. He should have made Georgia simply more attractive then Russia. Cultural and Economical. So the Ossetians and Abchasians have themselve orientated to Georgia instead of Russia.

During this process and later too, he should have made compromises with Russia, put himself a little bit down. In order to not provoke the bear.

But now all is lost. Thanks to Saakaschwili.  ::)

Russia has changed. It is back and their administration intelligence services and military work again very well, like you can see. They have plans for world power again, but they are acting not irrational, even a lot of deeds of them are very evil.

Pheasant, I don't agree with the basic premise of your argument and suppport Georgia and Mr. Saakashvili. Mr. Saakashvili was instrumental in turning Georgia ecomony around and significantly reducing levels of corruption in Georgia. However, I do find that your reasoning and logic has a lot of merit and bears a certain validity. I agree, and I don't know the whole picture, that, perhaps, Mr. Saakashvili could have done more to stay away from Russian provocations and should have tried his best not to behave like a bull in china shop. Perhaps he underestimated Russia and overestimated his own capabilities. Also, I agree that even though Europeans are as incapable of pressuring Russia as your average 50 year old pressuring his boss for a raise, US intervened and very effectively is sending Russians home packing with nothing.

As far as salami approach - yes, a great point! But, Georgia already has a relatively prosperous economy, much better than that of Ossetia and Abkhazia. But can Georgia compete, as far as bribes to the local mafiosi governments, with the Russian petro-dollars?

I have a gut feeling that Georgia was setup by Russians in response to the Kosovo travesty. How come, if this was a major offensive by Georgia, knowing that there was a readied 58th Russian army pulled right to the Georgian border, Georgians were not mobilized? Even more telling, they had only one or two brigades(!!!) operating in the theater! This doesn't compute very well. Another tell tale sign is that all Georgian actions against Russians clearly were conducted in an add-hoc manner - no permanent or semi-permanent defense positions were erected, no coordinated artillery support, solders still staying on their military basis right in their barracks, around 50 tanks captured by Russians were not manned, etc, etc. And, btw, where are all these 2,000 corpses?! These are just a few doubts of the sincerity of Russian claims that I have.

I have another feeling that Russia, even more aggressively, is going to target Israel via its proxies to get back at America.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 01:33:04 PM »
The thing with Israel is true. This is a great danger. You are right.

And the Russian troops were since years in disposition. This is how an army works. You have different readiness states. If you are in the highest levels you can move a whole division beneath one day with all equipment.

The Georgian soldiers and their leadership were not trained enough to react appropriate. I guess some of the officers did this on purpose to save lifes, like Denmark in WW2.

For shure you are right, that Russia waited for this opportunity and with great chance they overdraw the victims in the Ossetian capital.

But Saakaschwili acted the whole last years imprudent and hotheaded. Something happened to him. He was Georgians greatest hope and he developed over the years into a complete failure.

Alone his press conferences were a joke. The Russians are marching and fighting and he gave one press-release after the other in front of the EU flag, like Saddams propaganda minister. He lost a lot of sympathies in the whole west althrough nobody wants to destabilize Georgia more by stepping him in the back.

His days are counted in any way. Let's hope that the situation will be as soon as possible like before the war.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 02:05:42 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »
Perhaps it was the destiny of Tbilisi and Georgia not to remain like an excellent nation. Firstly they were in Czarist and Soviet Empires, then when they became democrats they opted for independence only for being pursued by vicious Expansionist Empire of NATO.

Correct

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 01:54:14 PM »
please don't post lies on this forum, serbchicago.

O0                                 

Shalom from Dox 

O0 8;)
:P

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 02:13:11 PM »
Statistically it is possible that Sakashvili could have been a good person. But somehow he turned too arrogant. Perhaps he assumed that millions were behind him.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 02:44:24 PM »
Statistically it is possible that Sakashvili could have been a good person. But somehow he turned too arrogant. Perhaps he assumed that millions were behind him.

Well i hope that he see that he is alone now.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
What does this prove except that the world sucks up to the Russian Reich? The whole world sucks up to the Arabs and "Kosovars" too.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 02:57:55 PM »
What does this prove except that the world sucks up to the Russian Reich? The whole world sucks up to the Arabs and "Kosovars" too.
No i don't see it that way neither should you because if Georgia was NATO member we would be in war because of one foul.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »
But Saakaschwili acted the whole last years imprudent and hotheaded. Something happened to him. He was Georgians greatest hope and he developed over the years into a complete failure.

Being Georgian and being hot-headed goes hand-in-and, just as like being German and being orderly or enjoying a cold glass of beer - it is a national trait.  :) Actually, this applies to all people in Caucasus, but to Georgians in particular. I may be wrong, but I've learned that 58th army pulled to the border quite recently and was not stationed there permanently. This should not have gone unnoticed, if this is true. As you know, to move a division in place takes days, to move an army, we are talking about a week or two, no less. Even if 58th army was there, positioned and all ready to roll, why only two brigades on Georgian side, why no well fortified defence positions, mined bridges, hidden anti-GTA anti-aircarft batteries, etc, etc?

I did find find the EU flag background a bit cheesy, but Mr. Saakashvili did win the information war in the West, so something he did was right. I think we agree on more points than we disagree.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot