Author Topic: Russian Home office is breeding unnatural intelligent military assault-dogs  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Professor Kassimov is in charge of this Wolf-dog breeding program.

Some facts about this new assault dogs:

They are a mix from German shepherds and real Sibirian wolfs

They don't bark and are so very silent

They have a 30 % greater brain than any other dog. Tests have brought that they are more intelligent than normal dogs

They have no fear of fire and fired weapons

They are much stronger than normal dogs

Here you can see this assault dogs in action. Sorry video is in German. But you hear the Russian original language in some parts for those who understand it:

http://www.spiegel.de/video/video-33905.html

The best trained of all dogs has the name "Goi" alias "soldier goi"  ;) ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:34:00 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
German shepherds are already closer to the wolf than many other dogs so mixing them with wolves may indeed bring high wolf content. Wolves naturally have bigger brains than dogs. Any chance we could get some of that breed here in the U.S.A. for our military? lol

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
German shepherds are already closer to the wolf than many other dogs so mixing them with wolves may indeed bring high wolf content. Wolves naturally have bigger brains than dogs. Any chance we could get some of that breed here in the U.S.A. for our military? lol

I rather hope the Russians will not sell this assault dog to the Syrian or Iranian Muzz.  :(

And I think in the moment they won't give them to the US-Army  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I rather hope the Russians will not sell this assault dog to the Syrian or Iranian Muzz.  :(

They probably will. :(

And I think in the moment they won't give them to the US-Army  :(

Agreed there, but they are very cool dogs, or scary, depending on who has them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
The Russian soldiers say, that the recipe for the dog food is drom the times of the great revolution in 1917. First I thought, that the sausages are for the dogs as reward for good    accomplishments, but then I saw that the Russian sergants ate the sausages. The dogs only got some mash.   :(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:46:21 AM by Pheasant »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
The Russian soldieres say, that the recipe for the dog food is drom the times of the great revolution in 1917. First I thought, that the sausages are for the dogs as reward for good    accomplishments, but then I saw that the Russian sergants ate the sausages.  :(

Sausages aren't good for dogs. I hope at least they're not spicy like a sausage for a human would be.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
You were too fast. I added some to the upper post:

P.S. My uncles dog ate only special mesh on his farm too. Only sometimes he got some cooked bowels after they had slaughtered a bull or a pig.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh Prof. Kassimov feeds the dogs only with special steel-gloves. He said his pupils have only one thing in mind: "To make a snap". Then he laughes evil.

Perhaps this Dr. Frankenstein is a little bit nuts.   :-\ :(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I think it is a good idea to have these half wolves to protect oil pipelines!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Intersting about wolf dogs                http://www.inetdesign.com/wolfdunn/wolfdogfaq/dogmix.html 

http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/wolfdogs/a/wolfdogs.htm

There are more such hybrids. I never heard of this issue before.  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Intersting about wolf dogs                http://www.inetdesign.com/wolfdunn/wolfdogfaq/dogmix.html 

YES THEY USED TO SELL THEM HERE,I ONCE WAS THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE MANY YRS AGO
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

YES THEY USED TO SELL THEM HERE,I ONCE WAS THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE MANY YRS AGO

Are this the same dogs the Russians have breeded in this military complex in Perm?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Are this the same dogs the Russians have breeded in this military complex in Perm?
Yes

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
And the Russians tell the world they have no a secret weapon.  ;D

I am shure this dogs are good, but if everbody has them, it is not special or secret.   ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I am shure this dogs are good, but if everbody has them, it is not special or secret.   ;)
True i'm sure you can find them in Germany just like in the U.S.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

In the article it says and poodles are very smart but i think this would look very funny   

**A famous experiment was undertaken quite a few years ago, in Germany, by Dr. Erick Zimen, where he crossed pure wolves to Standard Poodles. *He chose Standard Poodles because they possessed very different physical features from the wolf, and this was crucial to his study. Unfortunately, this experiment was terminated after only two generations of breeding. I recall that most of the second gen pups were given away and did well in their homes. I have not yet been able to locate pictures of these "Poo-wolves" Neither have I been able to get any detailed data of Zimen's studies with the first or second gen crosses.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes this Dr. Zimmen from Germany is mentioned by the Russian Professor in the video. But he said he failed with his research.

I would like to see a Poo-wolve.  ;D

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
If they are captured they have to be executed immediately.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2