Author Topic: Christians, Jews and Muslims all Pray to the Same God?  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Christians, Jews and Muslims all Pray to the Same G-d?
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
Nobody messed it up.

And Hashem never said "kill the Jews behind every rock" or anything else the Muslims believe in, so how can you say they believe in Hashem?   They don't.   Maybe they believe in some abstract "monotheism" but they do not believe in G-d.   They believe in a false "god" with a false prophet named muhammad.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 06:47:22 PM »
Kahanewasright has a point. The Muslims believe basically, that the tribe Quraisch is the inheritor of the covenant through Ismael. (He was the sacrifice on the mountain, not Isaak.

They believe that Ismaels offspring settled in a valley near the Kaaba. You can read it in in the Quran.

But todays Muzzies are firmly convinced, that they pray to the God of the bible.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 08:59:56 PM »
Kahanewasright has a point. The Muslims believe basically, that the tribe Quraisch is the inheritor of the covenant through Ismael. (He was the sacrifice on the mountain, not Isaak.

They believe that Ismaels offspring settled in a valley near the Kaaba. You can read it in in the Quran.

But todays Muzzies are firmly convinced, that they pray to the G-d of the bible.

Muslims also will insist that Moses, King David, Abraham, Noah, etc were all "muslims"  LOL....    If that is so, then we're not talking about the same King David and the same Moses..... I feel the same way about what they say about G-d!   (Not talking about the same G-d)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 09:08:41 PM »
Al Lah- it is in The Tanach, it means evil or satan.

No this is NOT true. This is the messed up translation that people who do not know the Torah translate (Evanglican's translate is this way). I dont want to defend Muslims, BUT we need to say the truth and not make unnecessary lies and propaganda because when the truth is proven otherwise your case looses credibility all together. So with that said- it is a question in the sense that Muslims are agains't the Jews, so do they really pray and worship the same G-d as Jews or not? - Once again it remains a question, but all the Allah means Satan, and other things like that are NOT true, and are not what Judaism says.  BUT on the other hand what is true about Muslims expecially today is that they are NOT serving G-d properly in what they are doing expecially in the field of Murder. As a whole their organization is involved in Murder (and many in stealing, etc., but its a global thing not only pertained to them) which is very wrong, and absolutly not allowed for them or anyone else in any way, either doing it, or supporting/cheering/being happy about it, etc.

Tzvi, Muslims do not believe in a G-d that made a convenant with Abraham Isaac and Jacob.   They are praying to a fictitious "G-d" who gave a covenant through "Ishmael" and who replaced Torah with "koran" because the Jews deceived this supposed "G-d"  (not omnicient huh), by changing his Torah around.    If that is what Muslims believe in, sorry bud, it's not Hashem.    Hashem had a prophet who was exalted over all the rest- his name was Moses, not Muhammad.    Muslims practically deify muhammad.   And they believe in some other "G-d" named allah whose #1 prophet was Mohamed (who happens to be a false prophet).

Out of all the things Paulette said, you picked this to complain about?     Look at what she writes in her statement :

but the Torah which is included in your bible, is all messed up
Nonsense.   But you object to saying Muslims worship a false G-d and not this, tzvi?

In reference to the last part and what you ask me, - I do not read everything that is on this or other sites. If I happen to read something, then maybe I comment on that. And yes that is a very bad thing to say, and had I seen it I would be upset, as I am now. And sorry to Pauletta, but I do have my suspecions about her- that she might be a Christian (by the way she says a lot of things, and also for the fact that in her show she put some christian guy on, an da few other things), sorry if I am wrong, but I do have different thoughts and possibilities about different people, and dont take everyone at face value.
  And I did not say that muslims are great, etc. Im just saying that some of it is false propaganda that others have spread, and not part of Judaism that Allah means the devil or something stupid like that. (by the way if that would b etrue then when Sefardic Jews says Allah as a reference to G-d, you will say that they are talking about satan?) Whatever im not making a big deal about it.

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/