Author Topic: McDonalds Food - The Truth  (Read 3280 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: McDonalds Food - The Truth
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 09:39:10 PM »
He ate nothing but McDonalds all day every day for 30 days.  And against doctors words to not do this.  He gained a ton of pounds, his blood pressure skyrockets, his heart was causing him pain, eventually depression sunk in and he kept getting sick, and for men it sterilizes them
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 11:56:39 PM »
So is the kosher mcdonalds in Israel any different? Just wondering.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 12:14:03 AM »
:::D actualy they use soy in the milkshakes to keep it kosher, and just hamburgers arent as bad for you. everything else is empty calories and a greater chance of a heart attack
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 03:22:24 AM »
He ate nothing but McDonalds all day every day for 30 days.  And against doctors words to not do this.  He gained a ton of pounds, his blood pressure skyrockets, his heart was causing him pain, eventually depression sunk in and he kept getting sick, and for men it sterilizes them
So that's why Fag Buchanus (thank G-d) doesn't have any kids.  :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 03:49:22 AM »
I like homemade hamburgers better, especially if they have onions cooked into them.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 03:58:18 AM »
:::D actualy they use soy in the milkshakes to keep it kosher, and just hamburgers arent as bad for you. everything else is empty calories and a greater chance of a heart attack

I wonder if the beef is better quality at the kosher mcdonalds?

Anyways, I try to avoid fastfood as much as possible but sometimes not possible, if I have to, I go to Wendys and get a chicken sandwhich and a salad, otherwise I go to a few different places for lunch. Panera Bread (is that really fast food?), mexican restaurant, thai restaurant, and korean restaurant. Sometimes I go to olive garden and get pasta.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 01:22:34 PM »
I like homemade hamburgers better, especially if they have onions cooked into them.

I agree about a 1500%.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 04:38:41 PM »

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!