Author Topic: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal  (Read 20863 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2008, 02:57:54 PM »
This piece of excrement has been banned again. 
Do you think this packer has a proxy server?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2008, 03:01:49 PM »
Guys, I have it! The official song for Blaise. Enjoy!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »
Listen Troll, Jews do not go around bombing civilian men women and children just for the sake of killing as many people as possible.  We don't encourage our children to kill themselves.  And when we fight in self defense, we do not use our women and children as human shields.  Why is that so hard to understand?  

Also, why is it that Muslims and Arabs, who have at least 22 countries of their own won't even let Jews have one sliver of land in the Middle East?  And why is it that stupid white nationalists get all bent out of shape when Jews kill a few terrorists in self defense, along with their (willing human shields), when they have no problem with Hitler invading all of Europe and killing millions of people?  

Exactly. If the Muslims can have 66 nations why can't the Jews have one nation?

Go back to StørmFrønt!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2008, 03:05:44 PM »
This Pascal was a Rascal who perhaps thought that "Fillistinians" were the so-called Aryans.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2008, 03:07:57 PM »
The 'aryan' nazis embrace the moooozies that are busily conquering the 'fatherland', and all of Europe, whilst Blaise Putzcal incoherently babbles about 'common interests'.

Seems the 'common interest' of murdering Jews is more important than preserving the aryan race, aryan identity, or aryan nationhood.
Great point. The original Nazis (Blaise's grandparents), who claimed to be fighting for white civilization, murdered more than 6 million Jews (all of whom were white), but supported the Arab Muslim Nazis and Japanese Nazis, who were decidedly nonwhite.

All of this proves that all so-called "supremacists" are phonies and hypocrites who always betray their stated mission. Examples:

--Modern-day white supremacists, as you mention, support the Muslim Nazis who are destroying the white homeland of Europe and support Barack Obama.

--Black supremacists, such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, support the Arab Muslim Nazis who are committing holocausts against black Africans in Sudan, Libya, and Chad, and the Saudis and Kuwaitis who keep blacks as slaves.

--The "Jewish supremacists" over on the splinter forum, who claim to hate the goyim so much and only stand for Jews, hate Chaim Ben Pesach and call him a Nazi because they think he is too harsh on the Arabs.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »
The 'aryan' nazis embrace the moooozies that are busily conquering the 'fatherland', and all of Europe, whilst Blaise Putzcal incoherently babbles about 'common interests'.

Seems the 'common interest' of murdering Jews is more important than preserving the aryan race, aryan identity, or aryan nationhood.
Great point. The original Nazis (Blaise's grandparents), who claimed to be fighting for white civilization, murdered more than 6 million Jews (all of whom were white), but supported the Arab Muslim Nazis and Japanese Nazis, who were decidedly nonwhite.

All of this proves that all so-called "supremacists" are phonies and hypocrites who always betray their stated mission. Examples:

--Modern-day white supremacists, as you mention, support the Muslim Nazis who are destroying the white homeland of Europe and support Barack Obama.

--Black supremacists, such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, support the Arab Muslim Nazis who are committing holocausts against black Africans in Sudan, Libya, and Chad, and the Saudis and Kuwaitis who keep blacks as slaves.

--The "Jewish supremacists" over on the splinter forum, who claim to hate the goyim so much and only stand for Jews, hate Chaim Ben Pesach and call him a Nazi because they think he is too harsh on the Arabs.

Ha ha ha 100%  O0

The worst is, that they admit it and deny it at the same time. This is really weird.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »
Talk is so cheap you k.ike. It's a joke how you claim we genetically superior Aryans are jealous of you rat-faced stuff nosed k.ikes. You animals soil your pants when you think of us. The Germans are an honorable warrior race and will lead the genocide of you mud savages.

Note:  This is the mentality of all white anti-Zionists that try to present themselves as caring about the rights of the "oppressed" Muslim Nazis.  As I said before, the last thing they care about is peace.  They are just sticking up for their fellow Jew-haters.  Nazis will ally with any race/people/culture as long as they're anti-Jewish, and they'll put white supremacy on hold if the "inferior" group hates Jews as much as they do.

Well said! Look at Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem case in point.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
This guy is not i repeat is not a WN he's obviously either a negro, mohamad who had sex with pigs or a leftist Jew or leftist none Jew.NOTICE HE SPELLS kike this way k.ike
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2008, 03:21:36 PM »
This guy is not i repeat is not a WN he's obviously either a negro, mohamad who had sex with pigs or a leftist Jew or leftist none Jew.NOTICE HE SPELLS kike this way k.ike
so what does that imply?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2008, 03:23:47 PM »
so what does that imply?
FOR SOME REASON HE DOES'NT WANT TO SPELL IT CORRECTLY THIS LEADS ME TO BELEIVE HE'S A LEFT WING JEW
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2008, 03:26:13 PM »
so what does that imply?
FOR SOME REASON HE doesn't WANT TO SPELL IT CORRECTLY THIS LEADS ME TO BELEIVE HE'S A LEFT WING JEW
OK. a Jew disguised as a neo-Nazi... well well...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2008, 03:27:47 PM »
so what does that imply?
FOR SOME REASON HE doesn't WANT TO SPELL IT CORRECTLY THIS LEADS ME TO BELEIVE HE'S A LEFT WING JEW
OK. a Jew disguised as a neo-Nazi... well well...
;D YES THIS IS NOT AN UNCOMMON TACTIC OF LEFTISTS

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2008, 03:30:16 PM »
I don't think he is a black or Muslim. I believe it that he is a WN. Nazis were never known for intellect or grammar skills.  ::)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »
unfortunately 6 million k.ikes weren't exterminated. These were rare massacres. You certainly deserve one though.

you and your grandfather like it juicy...i'll call on your favorite gorilla to sodimize you...

Talk is so cheap you k.ike. It's a joke how you claim we genetically superior Aryans are jealous of you rat-faced stuff nosed k.ikes. You animals soil your pants when you think of us. The Germans are an honorable warrior race and will lead the genocide of you mud savages.

yes you hate life you hate lives you hate life..you hate everything good...you are blind with rage and hate....your insults don't bother me because i know the animal you are...you are an obomination...you are so ugly that everything you look at either wilts and dies or curses you under their breath..i have no pity for scum like you..i hope you get hit by a truck today and die.

Talk is cheap k.ike. Thats what you never understood. Your bible is filled with talk and no action. "You are Gods chosen," "You will rule the world etc." Humans will complete the job of genocide against the bastard liars led by the Aryan.
You are insane!  :o
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »
I agree with C.F. that Blaise is a nazi.  He probably spelled the k word the way he did in order to bypass our word filters.  

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2008, 03:48:57 PM »
I agree with C.F. that Blaise is a nazi.  He probably spelled the k word the way he did in order to bypass our word filters.  
Could it be connected to the Greco incident?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2008, 03:50:35 PM »
Did you see my comment that he needs to go back to Tina Greco's ti t to nurse?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »
Did you see my comment that he needs to go back to Tina Greco's ti t to nurse?
No.  ;D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »
While speaking all lies, he obliquely admits of himself being Aryan and/or Nazi. So this may be another lie.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2008, 04:52:51 PM »
makes no difference.

lock the thread...and any thread having to do with this dimwit...

we should in our minds cancel and nullify any beast like this beast and hope for him and types like him will disappear from this earth and be forever forgotton..but the glory of the righteous always be remembered and be rewarded here on earth and/or the world to come..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2008, 04:54:06 PM »
OK I'm locking this thread.