Author Topic: Global Warming? America may get ready for a very cold up coming winter  (Read 1222 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Global Warming? America may get ready for a very cold up coming winter
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 09:22:38 AM »
I beg to differ. Winter is my season. Tis the season to be jolly MasterWolf.  ;D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 09:42:53 AM »
I don't want the winter to be very cold because I don't really have a coat to speak of. Most Winters I don't need one. Some winters I just used a thick long sleeved shirt instead of a coat.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 12:06:52 PM »
Can't wait! I haven't had a good snowboarding season in a while! Maybe I can go ice fishing too!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 12:10:54 PM »
I hope we get 6 feet of snow

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 12:16:22 PM »
i cant wait, i too love snowboarding, and if we get 6 ft it could be a amazing winter
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 01:40:07 PM »

Hi Americanhero, I live in California. I wish for rain this winter. We are in a 6 year drought.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 01:48:03 PM »
I have already bought enough wood and bottled gas to get me through the winter. Wood prices will go up the closer it gets to cold weather. In no way do I trust the government (natural gas) to keep me warm through the winter.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:40 PM »
Oh no!!!   We all need to stop this climate change!!!  I'm selling my Prius Hybrid and getting a Hummer... because I need to create a larger carbon footprint!!!   

Damn you Al Gore!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 02:38:49 PM »
Well according to Al Whore and wackjob Global Whining freaks the North Pole will melt by this September which is only a week away.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »
Oh no!!!   We all need to stop this climate change!!!  I'm selling my Prius Hybrid and getting a Hummer... because I need to create a larger carbon footprint!!!   

Damn you Al Gore!!

I have decided to drive my Hummer for ever. You won't ever find me in a Smart Car.  I am sure there is a hole in the ozone layer that follows me wherever I go.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »
I love winter, the ice and snow, all that shovelling, the air is fresher, there are no insects.  The only thing I don't like about winter is the driving.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 04:06:31 PM »
I hate winter, at least in Florida. It gets super cold in the northwest here but we don't get any snow, and can't do anything. I remember I went 2 years in a row wearing sandles and shorts, people thought I was crazy. That was before my blood thinned however.

I used to have a blast snowboarding and sledding down hills crashing into trees up in Wisconsin. Ice fishing was always a blast too.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »
I hate winter, at least in Florida. It gets super cold in the northwest here but we don't get any snow, and can't do anything. I remember I went 2 years in a row wearing sandles and shorts, people thought I was crazy. That was before my blood thinned however.

I used to have a blast snowboarding and sledding down hills crashing into trees up in Wisconsin. Ice fishing was always a blast too.
i love snow boarding, if we get six feet i am going to build a roll in to a jump in my backyard.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif